Home EN Cooperatives

FREE FARMS1 (US1): We Want Farmers-No Competition Participation Expected!

isha879_2 (US1)isha879_2 (US1) Posts: 23
edited 12.02.2019 in Cooperatives
I have been on BF a long time and can direct you to the fastest and best ways to make $$$.  All you have to do in this cooperative is donate to Research, so that your farm makes way more $$$.  We will start competing when everyone is ready but focus on growing our farms and make money faster!!!!  We would love to have steady players. We prefer 35+ level because it shows dedication.

Only things we expect of our members:
As a Cooperative (Co-Op) we participate in a couple projects to build the co-op up to ensure your farms make more $$$.
~Read Co-Op Mail their Informational.
~If you want to continue being a member please let me know if you will be offline for an extended period or you may be booted to find new players.
~Sign Up for Research ASAP!
~MUST BE Level 35+
Post edited by isha879_2 (US1) on

Comments

• Entering the name of your coop would help players find you easier :)
  • isha879_2 (US1)isha879_2 (US1) Posts: 23
    edited 12.02.2019
    Only things we expect of our members:
    ~Read Co-Op Mail their Informational.

As a Cooperative (Co-Op) we participate in a couple projects to build the co-op up to ensure your farms make more $$$.

Rules:
    ~If you want to continue being a member please let me know if you will be offline for an extended period or you may be booted to find new players.

~Sign Up for Research ASAP!
    ~MUST BE Level 35+
    Post edited by isha879_2 (US1) on
  • isha879_2 (US1)isha879_2 (US1) Posts: 23
    edited 11.02.2019
    FREE FARMS1 is the place to join!!! :)
  • IAmRoman (US1)IAmRoman (US1) US1 Posts: 2,779
    edited 11.02.2019
    you should edit the title of you thread to include the name of coop and that you are looking for members... and what you have as a title should be in the body of the thread... with any other info you want to share to entice people to ask to join.

designed by Michiru (GB1) updated by farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click BIG FARM WIKI**

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file