Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cannot start the personal booster in CC

Really many of my members have difficulties starting the personal booster . Clearing, Ccleaner and restarting does not work.
Please fix this ASAP

Comments

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 11.02.2019

Edit: Yep same bug here.
    Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192

This bug is still happening.
    Yes the BUG is still happening.. It is  a REAL pain.. Sometime a reload fixes it & sometime it doesn't...NOT HAPPY
    Got a new version of the bug.. 

edited 11.02.2019
    Really many of my members have difficulties starting the personal booster . Clearing, Ccleaner and restarting does not work.
    Please fix this ASAP

I feel you.
    Same bug on GB1 and AU1 servers.

It's been there for a while now...  * sigh *

Edit: Pickle moved my posts from another thread into this one, so that's why this post is way down :D  
    Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 11.02.2019
    Got a new version of the bug.. 

ahahaha!!! you got a gold lock  on gold booster!!! (I have had this one too!)
  • Magnetix (US1)Magnetix (US1) Posts: 94
    edited 08.09.2019

Can you just send us a hotfix with this lockout system disabled until you figure out what's causing it???

MAGNETIX

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Mine has been working fine. Sorry you are still  having trouble.
Sign In to comment.