Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

A Message From Hunter to the Community

Comments

• Jesse123 (INT1)Jesse123 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,558
    Thanks a lot for everything you have done for us. You will be missed terribly :/ . All the best! 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    All the best for your future endeavors Hunter and thank you for the time we were so lucky to have you. You will be missed.

Cheers :smile:
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    All the best for your future. @CM_Hunter
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Very best of luck in your new venture.  Sad day for Big Farm :(
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    Now who will keep all our Critters (mods) safe and behaving? lol
    They keep themselves safe, I can't promise anything about their behaviour though, they're wild animals after all :D  

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Sophie Zee CatzSophie Zee Catz Moderator, Guest Posts: 5,183

Farewell dear friend, may life be as sweeter to you as you have been to all of us.
    Thanks for fighting the good fight  <3
  • Viper1337Viper1337 Posts: 497
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    See the source image

Sorry that your leaving Us, but I am very happy that your going to a new and exciting place, I hope you enjoy it, We will miss you, waves, :)
  • - Elina -- Elina - Moderator, Guest Posts: 5,531

You made our days better, our work easier ; you have been so helpful all this time that it will be impossible to forget you.  Thank you for everything you've done, thank you for your patience and kindness <3
    I wish you all the best in your life.
    xxxx

• JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    All the best in the world to you Hunter
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    I wish you the best in your future, always follow your dreams. 

You will surely be missed, you were always such a great listener and so easy to talk to. 

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    Life seems to have opened up a new door for you. However, as this old door is closing, we are already crying and missing you.  Happy trails and have a great adventure.  I am sure there is a lot more good coming your way. Thanks for being the best you could be at GGS. Don't know if you'll be farming, but gardening is great too. LOL.
  • NoAim (DE1)NoAim (DE1) DE1 Posts: 643
    edited 08.02.2019
    Hello Hunter,

it is really sad that  it seems like the germans aren't really caring about this news until now :<

But...even though we didn't hear that much from you in our german forum, it is kinda sad to hear that you are leaving. I wish you best of luck in your new job with nice and funny challenges. 

I hope that Keledar can manage everything... :/ !

Here's some huney.

Farewell!

• CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    I am very touched by all of your messages! Even my mods from across the forums :cry: Y'all are too sweet for words! I will cherish the experiences I have had here with you all. I have learned a lot and grown a great deal, not just in my career but as a person too! You all have a big part to play in that, as well as the teams I worked with inside the company and everyone I met. I will stay in the game's industry so maybe I will see some of you around in the future! And I will maintain an account on Big Farm so I can stop in and say hello from time to time and see how you are all doing.

For now, and possibly for the last time, happy farming everyone :):heart: Keep being great, be nice to your mods and CMs and thank you, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Hunter
  • FelixTheXthFelixTheXth Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,960
    Even though we did not work together for a long time, you will be sorely missed!

All the best wishes for you and keep in touch!
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    Wishing you the best in your new endeavor, I hope it brings you happiness.  Life is filled with many trails and many decisions ....  may yours always bring you fulfillment, joy, and rich blessings.

Hope you will find time on your new trail to Two-Step on by and say HI!

Happy Trails, Tex-2-Step
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    CM_Hunter said:
    I am very touched by all of your messages! Even my mods from across the forums :cry: Y'all are too sweet for words! I will cherish the experiences I have had here with you all. I have learned a lot and grown a great deal, not just in my career but as a person too! You all have a big part to play in that, as well as the teams I worked with inside the company and everyone I met. I will stay in the game's industry so maybe I will see some of you around in the future! And I will maintain an account on Big Farm so I can stop in and say hello from time to time and see how you are all doing.

For now, and possibly for the last time, happy farming everyone :):heart: Keep being great, be nice to your mods and CMs and thank you, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Hunter
     :'( 
  • purzel 1 (INT1)purzel 1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 199
    All the best CM 

Good Luck for future   B
  • bienchen65 (DE1)bienchen65 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 5,388
  • MatyMaty Moderator, Guest Posts: 5,814
    It's not gonna be  "a goodbye"   but only a  "see you later" . ¡Take care and good luck!
  • AmazingRosa (DE1)AmazingRosa (DE1) DE1 Posts: 136
    all the best to you and bye,bye!
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
     Dear CM Hunter,

I have not known you long but I have seen your work and read back into the past no where near your beginning. However I have been both impressed and wowed - When life Offers Opportunity It can be like doors - It is said that when one door opens another closes- But no where does it say the closed door Must remain closed - Just saying  - I so hope all your dreams inside the other door is a reward you will Love - I feel from reading the post here that if this door closes it will never be locked. So please come back some times and let us know how your doing, and cause a little Mischief for your predecessor.. As i always say its good to have a little fun every day. -  Live Free Cm Hunter - And have some fun today -   
  • wuzimam (DE1)wuzimam (DE1) DE1 Posts: 311
    .......and from the german community, you´ll be missed as well....

we got a lot of good informations from you and you supported us the same way than all the others... I´m sad to hear, that you leave GGS - but I wish you all the best for your new challenge... 

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
  • hello
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    CM you will be missed, Sorry to see you go, but the Best of Luck in your future. : ))
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    All the best for your future opportunities and thank you for all the help that you have given us. :)
  • wuffel 3 (DE1)wuffel 3 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 309
    thank you for your help ....and all the best for your future :)
Sign In to comment.