Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• After straining my eyes trying to find a mushroom I hit the "Show Me" button and the screen went to an area I already searched but it showed no mushroom. Getting tired of this!!!
    @Baysurfer (US1) I have had that before too, sometimes it is just an orange or yellow mushroom on an orange or yellow tree/bush, but I have occasionally had one that was just invisible & when you hover over the "show me" highlight, you find that it is actually clickable. If you leave the highlight there & change farms or relog, the mushroom usually appears, so if you do have one that you are convinced is not there, its always good to try relogging, just in case there is a display error & it is not showing.
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    An extra day of mushroom searching todat. Unfortunately the mushrooms I found are not counted to my total. I think something is wrong with the addition of this extra day.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Have you tried refreshing your game to see if they'd show up, @eug1 (NL1) ?
    RowdyRac said:
    Have you tried refreshing your game to see if they'd show up, @eug1 (NL1) ?
    Yes, I tried, but no mushrooms added.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    OK, I'm sorry (sure you're tired of hearing this question) but I have to ask, Flash or HTML ?  And have you tried the other one ?
    Don't know what I've done, but it seems to work now. Tnx @RowdyRac
  • I think there are balloons missing?  Searched and searched, over and over and finally submitted to the 'show me' button.  No highlighted balloon anywhere. The 'show me' button took me to this part of my farm and have looked and looked and looked.  I know my eyesight isn't perfect but asking us to find something that isn't there?  clearly still some issues with the htlm5

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Is it behind Oleg ?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I think there are balloons missing?  Searched and searched, over and over and finally submitted to the 'show me' button.  No highlighted balloon anywhere. The 'show me' button took me to this part of my farm and have looked and looked and looked.  I know my eyesight isn't perfect but asking us to find something that isn't there?  clearly still some issues with the htlm5

It is to the left of Oleg, as shown in this picture below:

Although, I can imagine that it can easily be extremely difficult for most players to spot that one due to it being a very similar colour to the water.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I think there are balloons missing?  Searched and searched, over and over and finally submitted to the 'show me' button.  No highlighted balloon anywhere. The 'show me' button took me to this part of my farm and have looked and looked and looked.  I know my eyesight isn't perfect but asking us to find something that isn't there?  clearly still some issues with the htlm5

It is to the left of Oleg, as shown in this picture below:

Although, I can imagine that it can easily be extremely difficult for most players to spot that one due to it being a very similar colour to the water.
    Yes sure is i zoomed as far a i could to find mine 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Wow ninja u are great
  • Thank you all - I'm off to the opticians  :p
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 05.02.2019
    that one was hard to spot, I also had one on the Village area where the red heart was inside the little yellow tent itself, so was hard to see, I did not get a picture of it though, but thought I would let others know bout it just the same, :)
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    When you have trouble, also zoom your browser to 125% and that usually helps. I have had 2 thus far, that even w/ the extra zoom I cannot find.  This go-round, they seem to be showing much less of the balloon in some areas. It's just the tiniest sliver at times.
  • When you have trouble, also zoom your browser to 125% and that usually helps. I have had 2 thus far, that even w/ the extra zoom I cannot find.  This go-round, they seem to be showing much less of the balloon in some areas. It's just the tiniest sliver at times.
    Yes, I discovered the zoom in button yesterday :)  And still one to find today lol
  • Tassawan (INT1)Tassawan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 72
    The valentine event requires that you find the red and blue ballons. They are easily spotted. You acquire 7 ballons for each farm that you have till the event terminates. BUT Big Game do not always display the ballons and you may have to use your gold in order to find them. They do this on purpose. I had taken a screen shot of an area of the farm which had no ballons and then I spend some gold to find a ballon and VOILA!!, the ballon appeared. Very abivous what they are doing.. And this happens in almost every type of similar events like the candy event.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    the balloons are always there as in other find events... some are very hard  to spot. when I can't find some, I move on to the next farm, collect those... etc.

Later I go back  to search for the ones I  am missing, zoom in and I find them. Sometimes I have had to zoom in to 150% to find them. I do not spend gold for them.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 06.02.2019
    I don't even worry about going back to find hard balloons, you can miss 35 over the 10 days, I miss on average 2 per day, so no need to spend gold.  Some days I will find them all others I might miss 5 of them and still get ALL the rewards.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    For the record, the hidden objects are not always visible but will show up later. Sometimes they don't always load as they should and you might have to leave the farm and return once or twice. That explains why a seemingly empty spot may have an item suddenly pop up. This was confirmed by a mod or CM (don't remember which) a few years ago.
  • Something else that I found out (the hard way by spending gold) is that on the flower farm, the hidden objects can appear behind buildings you have at the top edge.  eg: in the top right hand corner of my flower farm, I have my shop.  I think it was the candy hunt, but it may have been a lazy Oktoberfest worker was behind the top of that and the only way to get at it was to move the building. I will say though that was a while ago and they might have sorted it.
    Something else that I found out (the hard way by spending gold) is that on the flower farm, the hidden objects can appear behind buildings you have at the top edge.  eg: in the top right hand corner of my flower farm, I have my shop.  I think it was the candy hunt, but it may have been a lazy Oktoberfest worker was behind the top of that and the only way to get at it was to move the building. I will say though that was a while ago and they might have sorted it.
    They still lurk behind buildings, but you never have to move them. Just click on "outline view."
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Ok, this is THE worst heart ever.

And that's HIGHLIGHTED version with the 290 gold "Find it for me".  Without that, this sucker is pretty much impossible to see. It basically just a line on the pavement. :tongue:
    Ok, this is THE worst heart ever.

And that's HIGHLIGHTED version with the 290 gold "Find it for me".  Without that, this sucker is pretty much impossible to see. It basically just a line on the pavement. :tongue:
    I had that one yesterday. Had to go on the super-duper big screen multi-media Mac and put up with all the inherent Big Game problems just to find it. LOL!

• Tralfazz (US1)Tralfazz (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    I think that they should make the show me highlight a lot more obvious. The barely visible glow currently used doesn't show up very well. You have already clicked the show me button, so make it more obvious please.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    The bad one I had yesterday was in the Village.  A red heart in the cart next to the new trader building.  
    I think that they should make the show me highlight a lot more obvious. The barely visible glow currently used doesn't show up very well. You have already clicked the show me button, so make it more obvious please.
    They used to be quite bright and on the actual spot where the object was. Now, they usually are extremely faint, and sometimes quite a bit away from the object. I quit using them because they aren't reliable.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @shazamd (US1)  yep, that was the same one I had trouble with yesterday!!! I used up my free show me for that one!
  • Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    would not it be cool to collect in this topic screenshots better than explanations ??
  • Unfortunately, that's been known to happen more times than you think.  You're just the first smart cookie to have screen shots.  I know what you will say, but in this case, I definitely would contact support and demand your gold back.

I had a doozie of a "show me" yesterday.  I clicked on it, and the "show me" led me to a certain part of the farm.  Nothing there.  No lit up anything.  Finally found the pumpkin in a totally different spot miles away from the area indicated.

Previously, I have had before and after screen shots where the thing would show up where it wasn't before -- as if they added them afterward.
    This has happened to me on many occasions Artful so I feel your pain believe me! :(

I was really annoyed spending gold twice to search for the final balloon on Valentine Hunt the other night. I generally have a good eye to find these & coach new players. End of the day, really tired with vision issues that cause a lot of pain and for the most part, the Hunt Items are NOT being downloaded with the chuggy feed.  Really putting a lot of bantering to buy & use Gold for these events...pretty upsetting when it's suppose to be a fun game. Now I missed that ONE; no biggy but geezsh The fact I spent 2x gold to find & no it didn't light up and show me. Too many gold pop-ups really chug & lag the game...just too much greed. More about the amount of Gold required with the Hawaiian Event right now with lag issues also. Terribly obnoxious amount. I understand the programming & upgrading but this is over the top. What a mistake to even consider doing an Event with Co-Op Champs, Valentine Hunt, Chinese NY now Goldfish Hunt...too much chugging with all these pop-ups for collecting the Chinese New Year, Valentines, Champs...most frustrating & agitating.

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    edited 11.02.2019
    Yes, I agree totally. The object should be better highlighted! One thing I usually do when paying to get it highlighted and can´t seem to see it .... I walk away and do something other and then return. Most of the times I do manage to spot the tiny, tiny part of the object when I return.

Looks to the programmers .... please, please get that on the fix list and fix it asa possible :smile: More power on the highlite object.

Cheers :smile:

Sign In to comment.