Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

A Message From Hunter to the Community

Hi Farmers,

I have some very important news I would like to share with all of you today. I first joined the Big Farm community team after having worked in other roles within GGS and was pleased as punch to become your CM! In the time I have spent in this role I have had the opportunity to do some amazing things, meet some truly amazing people (both in the office and on the forums) and I have really grown as a person thanks to the experiences I’ve shared with you all.

If you couldn’t tell already, the reason I am writing this post is because I will no longer be a CM for Big Farm after this week. A new opportunity has opened up for me at another company and I was asked if I would be interested in pursuing it. I am extremely sad to be moving on from GGS, the time I have spent here has been a wonderful experience! Even during the more tough moments I was always surrounded by a fantastic team and a superb community of wonderful humans. I am extremely proud of what we have all achieved together and I wouldn’t trade the time or experience for anything.

I would like to say a big thank you to to the moderator team, who do what they do tirelessly and often for very little recognition or praise. They have shown me every day that we have worked together what real dedication, patience and kindness are. To each mod I worked with, thank you.

I had planned to make a home of Big Farm for a lot longer and I am sad that this journey will come to an end; had it not been the perfect offer at the perfect time I had intended to become even more deeply involved in the game and its continuing development. It was a very tough choice to make and I feel a great mixture of emotions about moving on. There are many plans for the future of the game and we have been working hard to improve our feedback in many ways, your voices are heard now more than ever before and this is thanks to the tireless efforts of the team and the community team in particular. They will continue to reach for new goals, of improving communication and improving the game, listening to player feedback, implementing new and exciting ideas!

For now, thank you all for being so accepting of me and a great community! I will miss the role and the people very much and will never forget the wonderful experiences I have had, the challenges I have faced or the people I have met here.

Thank you all so much!

CM ‘soon-to-be a former farmer and a bit sad over leaving’ Hunter

Comments

• Best in your future endeavors.
  • No No No!
    Your Critters will not let you go!!

• Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 06.02.2019
    All the best for your future endeavors Hunter :smile:

Sad to see you leave  :s:s
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    All the best, Hunter!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    It's been an honor and a pleasure to have you as our CM, Hunter. Best of luck to you in the future.

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 06.02.2019
    @CM_Hunter                                               Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!  :o

You've been an awesome Community Manager and I'm sad to see you go, CM_Hunter. :'(
                                  But these days, when opportunity knocks, you gotta answer.  Good Luck! animated-thumbs-smiley-image-0004

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Farewell and best of luck!

Give it a bit of time, you will soon MISS ALL THE CHAOS HERE!!!!

• Wishing you the best of luck in your new career
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    All the best to your new adventure :smile: we will miss you here :) Thanks so much for all the help you have been able to give us during your time here ;)
  • vision (GB1)vision (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19,016
    Very best for future, Hunter ...

Related image
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Bye
  • Farewell and best of luck in your new career. :):)

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
     The best of luck in your new career

Gerelateerde afbeelding
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    I knew y'all wouldn't make this easy on me :'( Such a sweet bunch, I miss you already and I'm not even gone yet!  <3
  • Meppi16 (SKN1)Meppi16 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    So sad about your news, but wishing you all the best in the future! <3
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    All the best CM :)

Good Luck for future  :)B)
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    edited 07.02.2019
    Farewell CM_Hunter and i wish you the best in your new career and future
    Post edited by Bibleman7 (US1) on
  • wmjvonk (NL1)wmjvonk (NL1) NL1 Posts: 23
    Wish you all the best!
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Good luck to you in your new adventure, you will be very much missed.  
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Later @CM_Hunter you will be missed!!!! Thank you for everything!

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

"Live long and prosper."

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    All the best to you :))

• Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    edited 06.02.2019
    Congratulations and Good Luck to you! You will be very missed!  Thank you for all your time and dedication to the game and our community!

Now who will keep all our Critters (mods) safe and behaving? lol
  • We are going to miss you!  
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Thank you for everything!  <3
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    definitely not what BF players want to hear, but wish you all the best in this new chapter of your life

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

I am happy for you  @CM_Hunter

In general, moving voluntarily to a new job means moving to a better position 

Wishing you all the best and continued success !  :smile:

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Hope GG knows what  gem they are losing. 
    But nothing is forever.   Sounds like you found a sweet deal somewhere.

All the best to you.   Cheers
    Jen
  • good luck in all endeavours!!! you did a great job!!
  • Farmer Jack (AU1)Farmer Jack (AU1) AU1 Posts: 6
    edited 07.02.2019
    Life is full of twists and turns. I trust your new venture will work out to your satisfaction. If not, I am sure you would be welcomed back with open arms.

Good luck with your future.
    Post edited by Farmer Jack (AU1) on
Sign In to comment.