Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

🎨 Graphics bugs ONLY

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    In deco valley, animation gets stuck. Here the worker is moving his feet like crazy, and the cat is moving it's arm. They've been stuck together for ages now.

Been this way on and off since html was introduced to be used full time... some days they are stuck  other days no issue...
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    I was collecting gardens and noticed something red at the edge in-between them.
    Upon further investigation I moved a garden and this is what I found, too funny :D

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I was collecting gardens and noticed something red at the edge in-between them.
    Upon further investigation I moved a garden and this is what I found, too funny :D

LOL  I guess its too hard to find a good parking spot on your farm.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526

I was in the dockyard and then I clicked on the candy cowshed that was under construction. I then had this display issue. I tried the same thing again and it was fine that time.
  • IULYAN2120 (RO1)IULYAN2120 (RO1) RO1 Posts: 88
    edited 28.01.2019
    ned Fix Bug Html 5
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    edited 01.02.2019
    I have had this problem for a few days now. Thought it was me just missing the boat as I work and am not on for hours at a time, but today I was on ALL day and watched very close.

The clock states my ship is in and yet I have no ship.  I have not filled the ship in days as it has not appeared. 

I posted 2 pictures so you can see 10 minutes had passed and still no ship.

also refresh and clear and all the standard stuff has no effect I still have no ship.

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I have had this problem for a few days now. Thought it was me just missing the boat as I work and am not on for hours at a time, but today I was on ALL day and watched very close.

The clock states my ship is in and yet I have no ship.  I have not filled the ship in days as it has not appeared. 

Click  on the dock and the popup for the ship will appear so you can fill the crates :0
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

I posted 2 pictures so you can see 10 minutes had passed and still no ship.

also refresh and clear and all the standard stuff has no effect I still have no ship.

Very old bug that comes and goes for most of us. Just click on the dock and you should be able to fill your ship, even if it's "not there."
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    edited 02.02.2019
    thank you both Art and JVD

Maybe GGS could FIX this bug???

I hardly ever look at the timer I just look see the ship click on it and fill it done.  If I have to start taking extra time to look at timers and ect I will just play less because I do not have the time. My life if busy and my time valuable, to valuable to waist on a game that I gave to do more work and know all of these work around because it dose not work right. 

If this is an old bug then it is time it gets fixed. 

Those of us that work and play for a few minutes on a break or lunch do not have the time to mess around with this kind of garbage. 

Post edited by stef7 (US1) on

Maybe! LOL!
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627

Me too have this bug . I just click it and fill it up (will be better if they can fix it though) .
    Same way the timer display for how many hours of horse training is left in the right side is also bugged , goes missing a lot of times .

But i dont experience lag nowadays . Earlier , i used to have lot of lag but now nothing , super smooth gameplay once i load all farms for first time .
    Farmer George is at it again.   Seems he wants to make away with my main farm! :D

Dog is walking through and on top of everything --  and I mean everything! :)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Glad that worked for you, seems I only have 4 in total.
    No finding any signs of another pool with the cursor at all.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Way to make my face red -- as soon as I complained they popped into view!
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Way to make my face red -- as soon as I complained they popped into view!
    Moral of this story = Complain more often !!!     rofl
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    OH NOOOOO. 

Ok, I know it's just a graphics glitch.... but still. 
    Put back his smiling face.    Oh the horror.
  • OH NOOOOO. 

Ok, I know it's just a graphics glitch.... but still. 
    Put back his smiling face.    Oh the horror.
    @Artmaker (GB1) Oh dear, he looks like a shadow of his former self :/  I assume he goes back to normal after a relog or changing farms yeah?
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Yea, he's fine.  Returned from the twilight zone.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    http://prntscr.com/mzietf

AM I THE LUCKY ONE ONLY >????????
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 18.03.2019
    http://prntscr.com/mzietf

AM I THE LUCKY ONE ONLY >????????
    oh omg how windmill makes apple?
    do you made windmil from alive apple tree?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    oh omg how windmill makes apple?
    do you made windmil from alive apple tree?
    It's a display issue. The apples icon is above the windmill instead of the apple orchard.
    Anyone else getting this one?  
    The misaligned stats are starting to annoy me.   :/:(:s

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 23.03.2019
     Today was this error there again.

Anyone else getting this one?  
    The misaligned stats are starting to annoy me.   :/:(:s

My stats in the horse meadow are now aligned.  Thanks for fixing this. :#
  • Trying to water trees, can't when I go to member's of my co op who have this "invader" looking issue.

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 30.03.2019

Trying to water trees, can't when I go to member's of my co op who have this "invader" looking issue.

Try clearing cache and cookies and reloading. I just visited everyone in your Co-Op with no issues. (Granted, I couldn't water their trees, but I didn't see any graphics errors like you see above on the people that have that background).
  • I did that Southern, it did not work. those spots were still there and are there again today.
  • Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67

unreadable text  :D
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
Sign In to comment.