Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Chinese New Year Event

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I constantly get less than 10 mins of fireworks each time. Others in my coop are getting them long before they show up on my farm. 
    In our coop even members get fireworks later than others. Somehow there is delay in the fireworks for some (or most) players. We get an alert in the chat and some of us have to just wait for it to appear.
    That's what happened in our case.  One of our members announced "Fireworks" at 13:03 in the chat, but I didn't get them personally until 13:06 (with 13:30 left on the clock).

Maybe it just takes 5-6 minutes to turn on Fireworks for 50,000+ players? I dunno.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Just had Fireworks on US1 from 13:00 to 13:20 (US1 Server Time, which would be 8:00PM - 8:20PM CET Time).

Edit: Oh, and what's weird - I got the fireworks above the thingy in the parking lot like 3-4 MINUTES before the actual timer showed up (with 13:30 left on the clock). I tested it while the fireworks were shooting off, but I didn't get the bonus to the zodiacs until the actual *timer* showed up.
    The fireworks timer and the fireworks over the building have been out of sync for me since the get go. Like you, I found that the boosters only work when the timer is on.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    They just (21.10 CET)  tweeted 3 hours and 10 minutes after the previous deadline, that in the coming hour there will be fireworks.
    Who knows....???

GGS certainly don't.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    edited 03.02.2019
    Not been any yet......
    But then again .... how long is an hour at the GGS planet?

Waiting :tired_face:
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 03.02.2019
    If they gave us time, those who don't want to use them DON'T read them.

Tweet 11mins ago, Fireworks in this hour,  I HOPE, my entire farm is on hold then.  Please don't be misleading us AGAIN.

• Losi (HU1)Losi (HU1) Posts: 216
    edited 03.02.2019
    There was one about 2 hours ago (at 20:10 CET) witout any notification ... 
    I think there is some delay in tweets again... :( 

Goodgame Big Farm‏Verified account @GoodgameBigFarm 1h1 hour ago-- so no fireworks within 1 hour again
    edited 03.02.2019
    We got that tweet 59 minutes ago....

Edited in: and now the hour has passed. No sign to any fireworks and I have totally wasted an hour waiting. It is extremely disappointing to get such a misleading notification!

• Thanks @Summer (SKN1) just refreshed my PC, yes, so should be due very soon then.
    :wink: I edited in a little more so guess its best you do not hold your breath.

Cheers :smile:
    edited 03.02.2019
    I have my entire farm (except cherries) waiting from over night, so can't do any farming until they come, so also no gold spend either.  I will come check every 15 mins.

• Someone at GGS need to be taken back to preschool and taught how to read times.  The big hand is the minutes and the little hand is the hour.. 

.When the Big hand is at the top pointing at the 12 and the little hand is pointing at the 5 it is 5 o'clock and 1 hr after that, the big hand is pointing at the 12 and the little hand is pointing at the 6 it is 6 o'clock.   Please pass this onto person who gave Mods the times.  They seem to need it.
    edited 03.02.2019
    Likewise, have my whole farm waiting, but have only 10 minutes till I have to get to bed. Early call in the morning :( So will have to harvest, fireworks or no fireworks, real soon. Extremely disappointing.

Hope you are luckier :smile:

Fireworks!!!!!! :smiley: at CET 22:50 approx

If we all were to hold our breath, GGS would lose their customers all in one evening (its evening here)
    Finally....fireworks.
    I guess German hours are longer than Dutch ones.
  • Maybe we should just take it upon ourselves to post on here whenever we see fireworks...
    Fireworks now for the next 11mins... GUESSING the time this set is (since they've been 18-19 minutes mostly):
    22:45 - 23:04 CET

edited 03.02.2019
    They just arrived.

I now have all tokens and according to @PicklePaws (from GGS) max is 190hp and 29 vhp  so if I am reading mine correct, I am at 189hp and 38vhp.  VHP does not look correct.  Unless the 9 bonus points don't get added on.  Please note blue section on VHP is in wrong place. Just a display error

BTW that was with no booster or gold

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    Very nice Byron Longford (AU1) :smile:

I have a smaller farm so it will take me longer that is if I succeed filling all before time-out..... hmm

Cheers and congratulations :smile:
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    They just arrived.

I now have all tokens and according to @PicklePaws (from GGS) max is 190hp and 29 vhp  so if I am reading mine correct, I am at 189hp and 38vhp.  VHP does not look correct.  Unless the 9 bonus points don't get added on.  Please note blue section on VHP is in wrong place. Just a display error

BTW that was with no booster or gold

But that was with holding your farm for a lot of the fireworks right? And being on enough to use a lot of fireworks?
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 04.02.2019
    @Byron Longford (AU1) I believe max VHP is 38 (29+9) I hope or mine is wrong... dispay issue?, you just need the final point to get reg happiness to 190...

Mine is maxed out... 190 happiness and  38 VHP (based on 29+9) :)
  • Thanks @JVD (US1) I think GGS need to update their info about VHP not 29 but 38 @PicklePaws
    14 hours since the last fireworks tweet, thought they were posted every 12 hours?

:smile: good s/he is a fast learner and acted quick. Unfortunatelig I have to run so won´t be able to catch the first fireworks unless they happen real soon. :( 

• I hope you got them before you had to go

I did and I am very happy :smile: And off to work I go...... read run......

Cheers :smile:
    189 is the max or 190? 
    I have 152 + 37, too. But as i saw earlier that the max is 190 :open_mouth:

Thanks
  • 189 is the max or 190? 
    I have 152 + 37, too. But as i saw earlier that the max is 190 :open_mouth:

Thanks

Hello :)

This is mine: (152+38)

edited 06.02.2019
    @csicseriborsó (HU1) yours is now at MAX
    edited 06.02.2019
    Hello :)

This is mine: (152+38)
    Ehh, I was hoping I finished :(:):smile:

edited: it is 38 now :) this was quick, finally :) 
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    edited 06.02.2019
    You should be complaining - My fireworks lasts for about 2-3 minutes every time - Think there were one that had about 13 minutes.

I don´t meen any disrespect, but I am really frustrated. The whole CNY event is a waist of time for me. I really want the correct startingtimes to come back. 

edited 06.02.2019
    Yes they should have been giving us the time (those who don't want them don't read them) and before next year I hope they fix FW timer bug, I will be very surprise if they do.  I have a feeling we will be saying the exact same thing next year and the year after.  GGS please prove me wrong..
Sign In to comment.