Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Omar Display Error

Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
Post edited by PicklePaws (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Like to know too  
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    It is also stuck on that offer lol
  • It would appear I'm on holiday lol

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 03.02.2019
    still stuck deal has not changed, I will refresh, reboot and go through normal process to see If it will fix.

Done all the normal I am still stuck, deal not changing

@WascallyWabbit @WiseWing @RowdyRac
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    ditto here

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    ditto here too!
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    We have the same thing here on the GB server xxx
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Omar is frozen for me as well

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 03.02.2019
    Adding:  my offer just changed, but the timer isn't moving. Maybe it changes each 9 minutes anyway.

Nope, the offer just changed again after just a minute, but the timer isn't moving.
  • This has been reported :).
  • @PicklePaws thanks
  • 1 picture shows, no time on the clock. No picture of the next up. Didn't have these issues with flash.
    You want people to pay real money for a virtual experience riddled with glitches?
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    edited 03.02.2019
    Same here:

Just discovered: the current offer still changes at 10m intervals. You just have to check more often to find the one/s you want.
    Post edited by Faranth2 (AU1) on
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    My offer changed but timer is not working and Next Offer and Offer of the Month are just as the previous screen shots posted are shown.  They never change.  Don't know if the Current Offer actually works, I don't want to lose gold finding out!

Tex-2-Step, INT1
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Now wherever I click to check Tokens , Vanity Fair  etc  screen comes up with Omar..
    Please remove Omar deals ,  please
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 03.02.2019
    looks like they've copied and pasted place holders with broken param/object tags (or someone has pasted in what should be in there and whoever was meant to do the work forgot to put the actual code in)

i noticed some other, what i presume to be, copy&paste type errors recently as well

it's extrememly easy to check your work (you just fire up the page and you can see if live and non live elements look correct)

one erroneous backspace is all it takes but all seems a bit sloppy tbh
    Post edited by Corvid (GB1) on
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    edited 03.02.2019
    There a bug with the Big Farms Deals
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    At different farms it shows different items lo
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    1 picture shows, no time on the clock. No picture of the next up. Didn't have these issues with flash.
    You want people to pay real money for a virtual experience riddled with glitches?
    Never happened at HTML before either. So this is new at both.

Cheers :smile:
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Same going on here :(
    Have any of you guys bought something from Omar? Is it possible and was the correct amount of gold withdrawed ?

• Tralfazz (US1)Tralfazz (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    Seeing the same issue here. I think it might be the polar vortex... He stands outside a lot and just froze.....
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Now wherever I click to check Tokens , Vanity Fair  etc  screen comes up with Omar..
    Same going on here
  • karadok (PL1)karadok (PL1) PL1 Posts: 1,122
    Polish players also have problems with Omar and his deals.
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    My offer changed but timer is not working and Next Offer and Offer of the Month are just as the previous screen shots posted are shown.  They never change.  Don't know if the Current Offer actually works, I don't want to lose gold finding out!

Tex-2-Step, INT1
     It works. I bought a gold mining license without any problems.
  • It's the 'Descuento' on the offer of the month that's making me laugh - 20% discount = 999,999
    That's very expecting LOL

• Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    I want to add on to this because mine is doing the same thing including when I click to go to my other farms, etc.  I have to close and click a couple of times to get what I actually want.  Checked with other members in my Cooperative and same thing is happening with them.

Tex-2-Step, INT1
    edited 03.02.2019
    Same thing happened at my farm a couple hours back, but seems to have stopped now even though Omar is still around in the parking lot. Not sure if it stopped due to I logged off. Have you tried restarting?

edited a typo
  • GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    i get omar popping up whenever i try to open anything.  the upcoming deals is messed up.  clock does not move.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file