Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

*** Single Players looking for a cooperative to join - Please post here! ***

Comments

• LadyGrey (AU1)LadyGrey (AU1) AU1 Posts: 32
    Hi Cath,

I belong to the Sow What co-op. It's a great little team with fantastic players, if you'd like to apply please do. All research is done on crops and animals. We regularly complete projects and it would be expect as a member you would also contribute, and in the cooperative championships. Seriously though, the team are lovely, and you'd be very welcome.

Cheers,

LadyGrey
  • Dazzln (AU1)Dazzln (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    Hi, if you are still looking for a co-op Country Living is looking for new members    

We are looking for active players that want to participate in project, research etc. 

Everyone is welcome :)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 08.11.2018
    @LadyGrey (AU1) @Dazzln (AU1) Cath can not apply as she is on US server
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Hi all. I've been playing the game for almost 5 years now. I'm level 171 and looking to join an active coop. Thank you.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hi all. I've been playing the game for almost 5 years now. I'm level 171 and looking to join an active coop. Thank you.
    Sent you an invite ;) Hope you decide to join us :)
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    Hello, I know most of y'all!!!!! I have been trying to find a good talkitive, friendly coop. I joined an amazing coop and turned in-active because of issues in real life. I will try and stay active but no promise. So a talktive, welcoming coop that allows some in active players for a short time. Thanks!!!
  • tylore (US1)tylore (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    GoT is looking for new members!  Must be an adult, a team player, like doing missions, and participate in team events...and hopefully chat!!  We're a friendly, helpful coop, well ranked, and moovin' on up!!  Come join us!!
  • Dulcie1956 (INT1)Dulcie1956 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 14
    Hello fellow farmers
    I am a level 182 active daily player who Lives in Australia...Im looking for an Aussie co op on the Int1 server. Alternatively other Australian players who would be interested in starting a new Co op!! Hope someone out there can help...Cheers
  • Dazzln (AU1)Dazzln (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    Hello fellow farmers
    I am a level 182 active daily player who Lives in Australia...Im looking for an Aussie co op on the Int1 server. Alternatively other Australian players who would be interested in starting a new Co op!! Hope someone out there can help...Cheers
    Hi come and try Country Living, we are always looking for active members! we are an Aussie co-op
  • Dulcie1956 (INT1)Dulcie1956 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 14
    Hi Dazzin,,,thanks for your reply ...unfortunately you are on the AU1 server and I am on INT1...I cannot switch servers. All the best with your co op and farming..Regards Dulcie
  • LadyGrey (AU1)LadyGrey (AU1) AU1 Posts: 32
    @LadyGrey (AU1) @Dazzln (AU1) Cath can not apply as she is on US server
    Hi @Byron Longford (AU1) 
    Thank you, I should have realised that earlier. 
    Very kindest regards,
    LG
  • hey everyone im new and in need of a cooperative to join, my farms name is coconutwings and name is kheimses01...thanx in advance
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Sent you an invite to Eden Initiative.
  • Hippy Wayne (GB1)Hippy Wayne (GB1) Posts: 12
    edited 09.12.2018
    Hey
    Post edited by Hippy Wayne (GB1) on
  • Hi.
    I don't need a co-op but if there's one out there that has intelligent conversation, adult chat for a laugh I don't care what rank you are, it's the people that matter ;¬)

Wayne.
  • Howdy Farmers!  Kickin Grass is looking for adult players to join our team!  We are a very active bunch of friendly and helpful players.  If you love this game and are an active player willing to participate in team events then we'd love to have you join our team.  Come check us out and see if we are a good fit.
  • funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    looking for a fun village free coop to join
  • Hello All, New to this back breaking,.....Errr, finger clicking farm work,....Searching for a cooperative now. Have a Great day ya'all
    edited 20.12.2018
    Hello All, New to this back breaking,.....Errr, finger clicking farm work,....Searching for a cooperative now. Have a Great day ya'all
    Sent you an invite ;)
    Hope you join us :)
  • Howdy mates. I am looking for a cooperative to join. Plz help me

:D 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Howdy mates. I am looking for a cooperative to join. Plz help me

:D 
    @SinisterSam (AU1) G'day, Sam.  :)  You might want to post in the "Single players looking for a cooperative to join" thread. A lot of coop leaders like myself look for prospects there. Just say a few words about what kind of cooperative your looking for. Here's a link to that thread.....

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/105361/single-players-looking-for-a-cooperative-to-join-please-post-here#latest

Good luck, Sam! animated-thumbs-smiley-image-0004
  • Hey am new also looking for a Co op
  • Kwatie (INT1)Kwatie (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    I'm into my 2nd day of Big Farm-ing and I'm on level 20 now. I created my own co-op but have deleted it because I'm the only member :neutral: I'm a serious farmer who takes the tasks seriously and would like to get the game going because I think that the best is yet to come.

Please invite me to your co-op or contact me if you also need one & we can create one together.
    I'm into my 2nd day of Big Farm-ing and I'm on level 20 now. I created my own co-op but have deleted it because I'm the only member :neutral: I'm a serious farmer who takes the tasks seriously and would like to get the game going because I think that the best is yet to come.

Please invite me to your co-op or contact me if you also need one & we can create one together.
    Welcome to the forum & to Big Farm. I'm sure you will find a co op :)

For a bit more help for you here is a great go to site for almost every thing to do with Big Farm

http://crazybigfarm.tk/index.html
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Scooby Mystery is a friendly, chatty coop.  Many of our regular players are retired and spend a lot of time here. Must be adult and speak English.  Prefer someone who's been playing a couple weeks and knows they want to progress.  We are very helpful in getting your farm going and have lots of info to share.
  • Can I join? I´m an active player. I play hours every day.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    You have to be in the same server. I see you are in SKN1 and I am US1... sorry.
  • funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    are ther even a coop that wants a player who dont do village, edge plants or use gold

is broke and plays odd hours and might just fish a litte
    are ther even a coop that wants a player who dont do village, edge plants or use gold

is broke and plays odd hours and might just fish a litte
    Of course there is ;) There is a co op for every one that wants to join one :)
  • Serious players looking for a great coop: consider the Misfits. All research done. Level 85 and above. Lower levels considered if stats look good. Au server.  Apply or contact Vini7 :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file