Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Chinese New Year Event

Comments

• @JVD (US1) & others, There is an issue with the firework starter & apparently some other timers (See Bulletin) the fireworks should last for 20 minutes, but are appearing with all sorts of delays for all different people. Fortunately for most that get a delay, it is only for a few minutes, but as to who gets a delay & for how long, so far it is looking pretty random - The devs are on it. :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @WascallyWabbit thank you... as for being random... I have been affected with this delay since the start of the event...

I look forward to it being fixed hopefully before the event ends. :smiley:
  • S and A Farms (US1)S and A Farms (US1) US1 Posts: 379
    edited 31.01.2019
    I did notice a few days ago that when I got Fireworks, they were starting out around 17 minutes long. The ones today have been just over 15 minutes.  Thought it was just me.  When we announce *Fireworks* in the chat though, we haven't had anyone say "where?", so I figured that's just how long they were supposed to be.
    I have been getting 15 min. also. I was lucky enough to be on BF when booster started, so I know I didn't miss 5 min.. Oh, well, I guess 15 min. is better than nothing, which players seem to be getting a lot of lately. 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 31.01.2019
    I guess I am lucky only losing 1 min, each time, 

Question:  Is there a cap for Max HP and VHP on deco, I have nearly got all tokens now and was just wondering if it is even worth while doing much more.  
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    Dr. Kai Wawrzinek and Dr. Christian Wawrzinek, founders of Goodgame Studios, will leave their current positions as CEO and CSO at Goodgame by the end of February 2019, to focus on their roles as shareholders of Stillfront. The search for a new CEO has been initiated.Nov 26, 2018.

So....what happens next .........
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448

NEWS FROM THE DEV TEAM

"We're aware of the delayed start of the fireworks for the CNY and that the issue also exists for other events. - We are looking into and are trying to find a solution".

@WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes @WiseWing  @RowdyRac     

Perhaps take the suggestion to the higher ups, that  to "find a solution"  for the issue of some folks are being short-changed on the Fireworks' duration, is that they could reverse their position on not telling exact times of the fireworks.  This would help those that are having the issue alleviate the lost time they are missing, and would  make a whole bunch of other folks happier in the process.  GGS could certainly stand to do something that generates some goodwill throughout the community on their behalf.

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    @JVD (US1) & others, There is an issue with the firework starter & apparently some other timers (See Bulletin) the fireworks should last for 20 minutes, but are appearing with all sorts of delays for all different people. Fortunately for most that get a delay, it is only for a few minutes, but as to who gets a delay & for how long, so far it is looking pretty random - The devs are on it. :)
    a few minutes is a lot considering they only last a few minutes!
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    Dr. Kai Wawrzinek and Dr. Christian Wawrzinek, founders of Goodgame Studios, will leave their current positions as CEO and CSO at Goodgame by the end of February 2019, to focus on their roles as shareholders of Stillfront. The search for a new CEO has been initiated.Nov 26, 2018.

Hey Sue :smile: The news you mention is true but there's nothing further to mention at the moment. You can find press releases from Stillfront on their website and any news will be shared there. But in general this is nothing to be concerned about, it doesn't affect Big Farm or the game as a whole. Though we will have a new CEO the Big Farm team is still dedicated to Big Farm and the ongoing development of the game. So as to what happens next, the new CEO will be selected and announced via the press release but this will not affect you players or Big Farm as a game!
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Any here applying for the CEO job? :smile:

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    A member of our co op did not get fireworks at all on the most recent appearance. Start times for our members have been all over the place.
  • Cedar (US1)Cedar (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    edited 31.01.2019
    Thank you , Sue for the update.
    Now you have to wonder why they are leaving. If I founded something that has gone this horribly wrong, I would dump & run as well.  Bummer...had my hopes up that maybe new management would mean new changes in customer service / relations and the over-all workings of GGS.   **sigh**

What does a Nov 2018 posting for CEO, which has yet to fill, tell you?  ; /
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    it was a notice that they would be leaving their positions at the end of Feb 2019.... they are still there at the moment... :)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    JVD (US1) said:
    it was a notice that they would be leaving their positions at the end of Feb 2019.... they are still there at the moment... :)
    Not to mention Stillfront *OWNS* GGS, so it's not like they're really GOING anywhere..

But we don't want facts distorting a good conspiracy theory.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Is anyone managing to get the final daily rewards?
    I've been on all day (have a sick grandson) and am not anywhere near getting reward 20. 
    Would rather like to have that barn cover.
    Just would like to know if they really are achievable.
    Thanks.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    RowdyRac said:

We've reported all your requests regarding the CNY boosters but, unfortunately, the final word appears to be that the current system will not be changed   :(
    TRANSLATION:: No we are making more from the gold sales then if we tell you times.

Thanks Rowdy

As if I would consider using gold for a deco ...NOT.
    Are u the only one on ur server who spent gold?
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    CM_Hunter said:

Hey Sue :smile: The news you mention is true but there's nothing further to mention at the moment. You can find press releases from Stillfront on their website and any news will be shared there. But in general this is nothing to be concerned about, it doesn't affect Big Farm or the game as a whole. Though we will have a new CEO the Big Farm team is still dedicated to Big Farm and the ongoing development of the game. So as to what happens next, the new CEO will be selected and announced via the press release but this will not affect you players or Big Farm as a game!
    Enhance the true meaning of dedicated u use hunter?
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I figured it out.
    I just kept blasting my highest apple orchard with purple fertilizer when the fireworks were sparkling.
    Thought that might help out someone else in the future.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I figured it out.
    I just kept blasting my highest apple orchard with purple fertilizer when the fireworks were sparkling.
    Thought that might help out someone else in the future.
    Congrats!  I just finished 20 today. Purely by accident. I was harvesting when the fireworks were going on several times today. Not doing anything special, but did manage to win the skin. Good tip about the pink fert. I also think it helped that today it was to collect all th zodiac chips, so they all counted, not just the individual chip.
  • Meppi16 (SKN1)Meppi16 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    Is there really no fireworks today? 
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Its the day for collecting snake chips, keeping us waiting .....
  • Meppi16 (SKN1)Meppi16 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    You are probably right about that. Then have to use more gold in the end to finish the deco...:/
  • Losi (HU1)Losi (HU1) Posts: 216
    edited 01.02.2019
    Chinese New Year means fireworks! We have some firework boosters starting in the next hour. There will also be 1 more sets of fireworks until 18:00 CET. Look out for the next tweet for more fireworks!

only 1 more?? no comment... 
    Post edited by Losi (HU1) on
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    JVD (US1) said:
    Not to mention Stillfront *OWNS* GGS, so it's not like they're really GOING anywhere..

But we don't want facts distorting a good conspiracy theory.
    haha I do love a good conspiracy theory..but I just put it out there because I came acrosss it and I know everyone likes to keep informed.
    You have to admit it was an interesting little snippet though  :)
    This morning, the fireworks timer bar at the top of the page ended many minutes before the fireworks on the building in the parking lot did. Did the benefits continue, too. Wasn't sure if we were still getting the bonuses after that. It's very confusing and frustrating when things don't work properly.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    @GrammaLeah (US1) I always plant sunflower seeds before bedtime and in the morning I wait for the fireworks and harvest most of the points to get to 20. Adding points from the other products i.e. max milk aso I usually reach 20 points. If you use the wheel as well you would reach 20 with just the sunflowers. But ofc that would cost dollars or gold.

Good luck :smile:

• Is there a MAX HP and VHP for deco, I have only 20% left on snake and was just wondering how high the Deco can go?
  • Is there a MAX HP and VHP for deco, I have only 20% left on snake and was just wondering how high the Deco can go?

I am looking into this for you.
  • I am kinda new to the forum, so not sure where to find the answer.  Is there a list of potential daily prizes?
    The daily prizes are at the bottom right of the event page after you click on it in the parking lot. You'll see arrows that let you scroll through the daily prizes.
Sign In to comment.