Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Chinese New Year Event

Comments

• sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    @sue1 (AU1) Yes and those tweets are total waste of time, don't even know why they would bother with them
    Yes they are very embarrassing.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    There are still no word for the timing regarding the bossters :/
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250

We've reported all your requests regarding the CNY boosters but, unfortunately, the final word appears to be that the current system will not be changed   :(
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    RowdyRac said:

We've reported all your requests regarding the CNY boosters but, unfortunately, the final word appears to be that the current system will not be changed   :(
    Good it makes a nice change to not know !
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    Thanks for trying Rowdy.  I really didn't expect anything else.  Its a shame they dont listen to us, its their business that suffers :)
  • RowdyRac said:

TRANSLATION:: No we are making more from the gold sales then if we tell you times.

Thanks Rowdy
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 30.01.2019
    RowdyRac said:

That is very customer friendly,
    That is  why among other things,the game becomes less fun, but that is certainly the intent,

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    RowdyRac said:

TRANSLATION:: No we are making more from the gold sales then if we tell you times.

Thanks Rowdy

As if I would consider using gold for a deco ...NOT.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Would anyone like to explain why some of our cooperative members will send the message saying fireworks are here and it takes others 7 minutes for the fireworks to show up???

Also we have asked how long they get them and while some are getting them for 20 minutes, others, mainly those getting them late, will get them for 13 minutes. 

More UNBALANCED game crap going on here.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 30.01.2019
    most members of our coop get the fireworks and have about 20 minutes... I (and other members) get my fireworks 7 minutes after the first member alerts us and I (and other members) ONLY get 13 minutes of fireworks... what is up with this???

Please know that I refresh etc. several times during that 7 minutes to no avail!

EDIT: here is time sequence:

Received mail from a member at 14:00 that fireworks start... and here is our chat... some names have been masked to protect the innocent (LOL)

[14:01]   sss: fireworks here now!
    [14:01]   JVD: nope!!! :((((((
    [14:02]   ttt: not yet
    [14:02]   FarmerKar: of course not
    [14:02]   FarmerKar: some of us have to wait 5 min after others GRRR  xxxxx GGS lol
    [14:03]   ttt: lol
    [14:03]   JVD: just refreshed and still nothing :(
    [14:04]   FarmerKar: yesterday it took 5 minutes, seriously, after it was announced
    [14:04]   ttt: yea...that trick doesn't work
    [14:04]   mmm: nothing here   : (
    [14:04]   ttt: still waiting
    [14:04]   JVD: I have been getting it 7 minutes later :(
    [14:05]   FarmerKar: So then my question would be...are we shorted on time or do others get done 7 min early?
    [14:05]   mmm: wonder why- mine are always late
    [14:05]   FarmerKar: Nothing in forum yet about this
    [14:05]   JVD: I am going to put in forum about it today for sure
    [14:05]   JVD: this is ridiculous
    [14:06]   FarmerKar: agree
    [14:06]   mmm: just a little grrrrr
    [14:06]   FarmerKar: been 5 min and still nothing
    [14:06]   JVD: also someone noted in forum...
    [14:06]   mmm: now
    [14:06]   FarmerKar: still nothing here
    [14:06]   JVD: event is 15 days... but look in event window... says 9 days + hours, hmmmmm
    [14:07]   JVD: just got it
    [14:07]   mmm: : (
    [14:07]   JVD: and have 13 minuts of FW
    [14:07]   FarmerKar: still nothing
    [14:07]   FarmerKar: finally
    [14:07]   FarmerKar: 13 min here too
    [14:07]   mmm: 13 for me too
    [14:08]   JVD: how many mins you get kkk and sss?
    [14:09]   bbb: I got 20 mins

Post edited by JVD (US1) on
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    For the record. Have noticed that I get 18 minutes when I am fortunate enough to be at that farm exactly when the fireworks start. Not spoken with my co-members about how many minutes they get so do not know if it differs.

Cheers :smile:
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Have you looked for similarities between those of you that are getting the 7 minute delay?  Are you all using the same browser? or version # of the same browser if others that get full 2 are using the browser you are?  Do you all have the same ISP? or using a VPN?  etc , etc -  Is there a common thread that connects all the folks that are experiencing the issue that is not related to the game?

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    My question would be, how many minutes fireworks are we supposed to get?

Would be happy to know.

Cheers :)
  • I think we just have to accept the new owners do not listen to the customers - ever.  They do it their way, regardless of customer opinions.  Sad but true.  We as customers may be the ones keeping them in jobs and the business running, as without customers there would be no gold sales and no revenue, but lets face facts - as far as they are concerned we are the lowest of the low.  With business ethics like that I'm truly amazed the business has continued for so long, but it proves one thing to me - its a crazy mixed up world we live in, and thats for sure!
    edited 31.01.2019
    So right now only 4 of us online that get it late and in response to your questions @Lylu (INT1)  and as additional info for MODS.... @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac @PicklePaws

fff - Wisconsin US, ISP: AT&T high speed, Google Chrome
    JVD - Florida US, ISP: Spectrum Ultra high speed, Google Chrome
    ttt- Michigan US, ISP: Charter, Google Chrome
    mmm - Missouri US, ISP: Century Link, Google Chrome

Member who gets timely:
    bbb -Washington, US, ISP: Frontier DSL, Google Chrome
    kkk - Kentucky US, ISP: South Central Rural Telephone Company, Google Chrome

Post edited by JVD (US1) on
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I did notice a few days ago that when I got Fireworks, they were starting out around 17 minutes long. The ones today have been just over 15 minutes.  Thought it was just me.  When we announce *Fireworks* in the chat though, we haven't had anyone say "where?", so I figured that's just how long they were supposed to be.
  • fireworks go for 19mins every time here
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I think we just have to accept the new owners do not listen to the customers - ever.  They do it their way, regardless of customer opinions.  Sad but true.  We as customers may be the ones keeping them in jobs and the business running, as without customers there would be no gold sales and no revenue, but lets face facts - as far as they are concerned we are the lowest of the low.  With business ethics like that I'm truly amazed the business has continued for so long, but it proves one thing to me - its a crazy mixed up world we live in, and thats for sure!
    I wonder if they operate their other games this way, or is it just Big Farm they don't seem to care about.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    US1 just got Fireworks, mine were *exactly* 16:30 long when it popped up. (I actually saw the timer show up a few seconds *before* the screen shifted over to the parking lot).
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 31.01.2019
    mine were exactly 19mins again, I only have dragons and snakes to complete now.  NO GOLD, Sunflower or seaweed no booster just lots of patients waiting for fireworks
    mine are always 13 mins... :(

• Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    edited 31.01.2019
    I was pretty sure that all the fireworks ran for 2 minutes - I will have to start watching more carefully.

edit - oops - that was supposed to say 20 minutes.  (the zero key on my laptop malfunctions sometimes)
    Post edited by Lylu (INT1) on
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    that is all i have seen i have seen fireworks 3 times but each time was only around 2min i just thought i was getting to them late sense you dont know unless you are on the main farm
    edited 31.01.2019
    if they gave us the exact times, you would know to look at the correct time.  they ALWAYS come at times ending at :16, :31, :46 or :01.  I am ALWAYS on main farm at these times.  They vary from 2.5hrs to 4.5hrs apart
    ok, but the point of this thread is why  do I (and some other members) get only 13 minutes and others, at least in my coop, get 20 minutes and why don't we all get the fireworks at the same time??

@PicklePaws @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac
    edited 31.01.2019
    @JVD (US1) are they always on main farm when looking?  They can not be seen any where else
    We get the fireworks 3 times between midnight US ET and noon US ET and again another 3 times between noon ET US and midnight ET US...

so total 6 times a day, no issue with that other than we don't know exact times... not my issue! see above for my and others in my coop issue...
    edited 31.01.2019
    @JVD (US1) are they always on main farm when looking?  They can not be seen any where else
    anyone in our coop seeing the fireworks pm mails the whole coop so we know to go look... or refresh  or whatever...

from the time that person pm mails us, it takes 7 minutes before I get fireworks and they only last 13 minutes while theirs is 20 minutes.
    edited 31.01.2019
    don't know then, not having any problems like that in our co op sorry, yell FW and they all have them
Sign In to comment.