Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Village Fair Issues

2»

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Awesome here we go again with the same problems we had with the last Village Fair Challenge.  This time we added a new coop member and within minutes she started up a 13 hour VF challenge which of course is impossible to do.  We aren't going to add any more new members for now.  But we thought brand new members couldn't start VF Challenges for 30 days???
    I think that was the Village Challenge that had a waiting period for new members. Still goes back to what we've been asking. Leaders and deputies be the only ones who can start long challenges, other members limited to 30 minutes. 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Changing the system would not help us any as most of our members are deputies... but it would help many other coops for sure and I hope GGS can do something for this.

We have designated people who can start challenges, set coop boosters and start village upgrades and we all adhere to it... our system works for us. 

it is too bad that others cannot abide by rules in the coop so as to have to ask for the game to control them! :(
  • Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    Thanks for you input!
    It's pretty frustrating really. We look forward to doing well in the VF challenge and something always messes it up.  The main thing that starts the cascade of problems is...... why are the 12 hour challenges impossible to do?  If these longer challenges were actually do-able then it wouldn't matter if new or non-deputy members started long challenges.  Wascally Wabbit, why are the longer challenges so difficult/impossible?
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Most of my members either don't read email and chat or choose to ignore. I can't get understanding of anything I put out there. Had a new member start a short, then long challenge as well, then had trouble even getting their attention, and English isn't their first language to boot! She did reply eventually to 1 deputy and was warned, do it again and you're out. They obviously haven't studied up on what the challenge is all about and was just clicking around on things. Frustrating!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file