Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Jan 24th - A big change and a whole lot of animal news! - Discussion

Comments

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844

Dianemo64Farmer (US1) Sorry to say, but for now it seems you will have to switch to Chrome or Firefox. 

Keep smiling and enjoying the game :smile:

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Connie999 (US1)Connie999 (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    I know there are alot of people that work and play big farm from their mobile phones.  This change to HTML5 really affected the ability to play big farm as you can log into opera, puffin, Edge and Chrome but you cannot move your screen to see your whole farm.

If anyone has any influence at big farm, could you please look into how big farm can be playable on a mobile phone in any browser?  Or bring back flash until it's actually no good in 2020?

Connie
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    If the zoom out function can be changed so the whole farm fits in the screen, it would help.
    But I do not think GGS has any intention to make this game playable on mobile phones. They rather have us play the mobile version.
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    @Data King (US1)

Not aimed at you guys personally as moderators, but you should be aware in case there has been an error in what I got for my gold...
    @WascallyWabbit
    @CM_Hunter

If they are supposed to help with the Wedding Planner than I would suggest people don't bother wasting gold on them. On any of the fast growing plants such as the 30 minute Aloe Vera, I get a return of 3 doves. With the super expensive 150 GOLD orchids the return was a great big whopping 4. Yeeha grandma, a whole 1 extra dove for all that gold. I am no slouch when it comes to game play having won a Grand House for the WWC, multiple HWE events, Goldfish and regularly win missions against much higher level players but I'll be damned if I can finish that Wedding Planner and I refuse to use gold to do it. My gold only gets used on farm improvements that are of value, not something with useless reward decorations that will never be used because the happiness value doesn't warrant it.

In the current wedding event, I had all my donations prepared and flew through all the early parts, 1 through to 4, even the pearls but with just on an hour and a half to go, I still need 2,000 bloody doves or 6,065 gold to finish. GGS can stick the Wedding Planner and their Orchids...
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @Data King (US1)

Not aimed at you guys personally as moderators, but you should be aware in case there has been an error in what I got for my gold...
    @WascallyWabbit
    @CM_Hunter

If they are supposed to help with the Wedding Planner than I would suggest people don't bother wasting gold on them. On any of the fast growing plants such as the 30 minute Aloe Vera, I get a return of 3 doves. With the super expensive 150 GOLD orchids the return was a great big whopping 4. Yeeha grandma, a whole 1 extra dove for all that gold. I am no slouch when it comes to game play having won a Grand House for the WWC, multiple HWE events, Goldfish and regularly win missions against much higher level players but I'll be damned if I can finish that Wedding Planner and I refuse to use gold to do it. My gold only gets used on farm improvements that are of value, not something with useless reward decorations that will never be used because the happiness value doesn't warrant it.

In the current wedding event, I had all my donations prepared and flew through all the early parts, 1 through to 4, even the pearls but with just on an hour and a half to go, I still need 2,000 bloody doves or 6,065 gold to finish. GGS can stick the Wedding Planner and their Orchids...
    Save up all that useless Seaweed Greenhouse Humus from Mystery Boxes and other sources.  Then use them 1 at a time on Lime, Gooseberry or Elderberry seeds. 2-5 Doves/Pigeons as fast as you can click. Well, at least until you run out of seeds or fertilizer. :)

Credit to @Lylu (INT1)  for the tip. :) (At least in my case) :)
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 28.01.2019
    @5-10 Man (AU1) That does seem to be a bit off, I will pass it on. :)

EDIT: They are checking it out.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @Data King (US1)

@WascallyWabbit
    @CM_Hunter

Save up all that useless Seaweed Greenhouse Humus from Mystery Boxes and other sources.  Then use them 1 at a time on Lime, Gooseberry or Elderberry seeds. 2-5 Doves/Pigeons as fast as you can click. Well, at least until you run out of seeds or fertilizer. :)

Credit to @Lylu (INT1)  for the tip. :) (At least in my case) :)
    Good tip. Thank you for that. I did finally manage to finish the thing at level 3 using another excellent tip: Oktoberfest was running, and I had a 50% production time going, so I churned those tomato seeds (5 minutes with the production booster), like a person possessed. :)
    Thanks. Rapid response and great tips.

@Southern (US1)
    @WascallyWabbit
    @artful (US1)
    Let's add insult to the injury... at the end of the event, and you still want that absolutely fantastic deco that is not worth putting on the farm at that ridiculous price of 6,065 gold, well at least 1 hour or so before the end.......

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Let's add insult to the injury... at the end of the event, and you still want that absolutely fantastic deco that is not worth putting on the farm at that ridiculous price of 6,065 gold, well at least 1 hour or so before the end.......

ROFL!!! it is always like this... I would not pay gold either way! Who cares??  if I don't finish event, I will get another chance at it... they keep coming and I work to change my strategy to get it! Eventually I will get it and not pay all  that gold. ;)

With all that said, I think the tasks for doves, pearls and whatnot are a bit high!!! 
  • Cedar (US1)Cedar (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    edited 27.01.2019
    iMac is not compatible with HTML5. I've spoke with multiple Apple reps / supervisors over the last few weeks... all of whom denied any knowledge of issues w/ European hacking incidents & migration towards singular usage of the HTML5 format.

Hmmmm, let's see...If I were a multi-billion dollar corporation with this issue, which negatively impacts massive numbers of my clientele, I THINK I would at least make an effort to contact major computer markets and inform them of the problem. Being forewarned, they'd be better able to make necessary upgrades, etc, so that the needs of said clientele could be met. The fact that this issue was been identified well in advance and was not addressed, is more than somewhat disturbing. More than sufficient time was available to, at a very minimum, get wheels moving towards a solution. Pretty basic stuff; truly not rocket science.  : (

*****Sigh****
    Post edited by Cedar (US1) on
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 27.01.2019
    Lag is less in Google chrome and Firefox

Also, uncheck the Show Animation box in settings
    And select Low in settings

Instead of reloading the game, just visit co-op village once and back to your farm. The lag disappears. Keep repeating this whenever you feel lag.

Install ADBLOCK plus for firefox and Chrome .... that will block all Ads ... greatly helps speed up the game.
    Post edited by TMKC (IN1) on
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    I'm experiencing misaligned horse meadow numbers.

• JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    Is the lay-outmodus permanent ?
  • speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    Can we get exact time for every Firework booster in Chinese New Year event on big farm twitter page please?
  • CoconutKevy (US1)CoconutKevy (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 27.01.2019
    Anyone else havin issues of not being able to puchase greenhouse seeds from the new Benny/Trader?

Edit: Never mind.   It just suddenly showed up as a tab.
    Post edited by CoconutKevy (US1) on
  • After the update it is brrrrr. You cant play normal
    HTLM?? slow slow and slower.
    Every game on my computer is oke but BIGFARM is terribel
  • After the update it is brrrrr. You cant play normal
    HTLM?? slow slow and slower.
    Every game on my computer is oke but BIGFARM is terribel
    First make everything works normal before starting an new event

• kikkara (SKN1)kikkara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 10
    mac computer fullscreen does not work, what can i do????
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    When do we get answer about the not mentioned updates like unable to upgrade the watertower en longer harvesttime for Almonds, Olives and Citrus trees?? Or is this another kinda re-balancing something in this game which you no botter to mention?

When do we get answer about the not mentioned updates like unable to upgrade the watertower en longer harvesttime for Almonds, Olives and Citrus trees?? Or is this another kinda re-balancing something in this game which you no botter to mention?

What times are you seeing, Slyvia?  Almonds have always been 4:00 Hours, and Olives/Citrus have always been 6:00 Hours.. Are you seeing something different?
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 27.01.2019

What times are you seeing, Slyvia?  Almonds have always been 4:00 Hours, and Olives/Citrus have always been 6:00 Hours.. Are you seeing something different?

On "my" NL1 server I see 4 hours for almond and 6 hours for citrus and olive , as they have always been.
  • I have a question re: Omar - does he appear in the new trade building or in the parking lot?  yesterday i got the 'time for me to go' pop up but hadn't seen him anywhere?  Thanks
    I have a question re: Omar - does he appear in the new trade building or in the parking lot?  yesterday i got the 'time for me to go' pop up but hadn't seen him anywhere?  Thanks

I haven't seen him on the Main Farm since the update.. He was on the Candy Farm yesterday though, and he left.. That's probably when you got the popup.
  • TY Southern
  • When do we get answer about the not mentioned updates like unable to upgrade the watertower en longer harvesttime for Almonds, Olives and Citrus trees?? Or is this another kinda re-balancing something in this game which you no botter to mention?

The watertower maximum amount has always been 50%.  There are no plans to change it at this time.  As others have stated the Almonds, Olives and Citrus trees times look the same to me too.
    @Southern (US1)

Been thinking a lot about the tip (Credit to @Lylu (INT1) ) for the Wedding Planner. Obviously with it now finished I can't do any testing but was wondering if it also works using the special seeds and what the drop rate would be?
  • Not too long ago, HTML tab was at the top of my farm. I switched once. Is this permanent, as the option is now gone?  Every time I harvest from a boat, or some other items, I seem to get cod. Never do they register in my inventory. Any ideas?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Yes, Flash is dead (see "Mod News Bulletin")
    The cod that you are seeing are WWC points.   :¬)
Sign In to comment.