Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

fhwe

Must be a fhwe coming soon, getting nothing but Lobster pools. Happens every time

Comments

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Yeap, in 2 days time. 

Like a true fisherman you read the signs well :smiley:

Cheers :smile:
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    yep, got 6 lobster pools LOL
  • I started preparing a week ago, have 800 oysters already waiting
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    You really do have to prepare for this one. I have a couple boats of each fish loaded and waiting.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    hahahaha did you get a boost saying that Byron Longford :wink: Gave me a good laugh, you did. :lol:

Or is it a clumsy try to give some advise, I wonder. Ah well, thank you for the laugh :smiley:

Cheers :smile:
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    FWHE due on 26 January xxx
  • funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    fishing is too much money  for me to keep boats idle
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @funki (US1) I totally agree... would not fill up my boats and leave at the dock for a week waiting... :)
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 25.01.2019
    who said my boats have been sitting 1 week, never said that, ATM only have 7 boats each holding over 100 oysters, rest of fleet still fishing, only end up holding 1 extra boat per day on average as has to be a pond with a lot of oysters, before I will not send back out.  Not worth holding boat back for only 30 oysters, most of my boats holding back have over 120 oysters each
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    I have emptied to times most of my fishing spots, and haven´t seen a single oister the last three days. BUT aks me if I can handle lobster!!! I am quit close to be a champion lobster catcher. It is not very often that I have less then 3 lobster spots...I wish so much, that that issue can be fixed soon.
    Must be a fhwe coming soon, getting nothing but Lobster pools. Happens every time
    Just my point aswell
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I have emptied to times most of my fishing spots, and haven´t seen a single oister the last three days. BUT aks me if I can handle lobster!!! I am quit close to be a champion lobster catcher. It is not very often that I have less then 3 lobster spots...I wish so much, that that issue can be fixed soon.
    I think you will find over time and many, many emptied pools that you can start to set the pools so different fish come around more often.
     Example you have 4 pools of lobsters & 1 of tuna & herring & a Swordfish, salmon, cod pool that all have the same time on them.
     Empty the closest two pools & two mid range pools if they are not the same. ie: both lobsters.
     It does depend on where the pools are when they spawn, as each one has a 25% chance of getting a different type of fish. Plus the more times you are able to empty a certain pool, the more fish that will return to it. Like a contract in your organic and or fish markets.
    I think you will find over time and many, many emptied pools that you can start to set the pools so different fish come around more often.
     Example you have 4 pools of lobsters & 1 of tuna & herring & a Swordfish, salmon, cod pool that all have the same time on them.
     Empty the closest two pools & two mid range pools if they are not the same. ie: both lobsters.
     It does depend on where the pools are when they spawn, as each one has a 25% chance of getting a different type of fish. Plus the more times you are able to empty a certain pool, the more fish that will return to it. Like a contract in your organic and or fish markets.
    So your saying that I´m emptying my ponds to often maybe?
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183

They lied about the time again 72 and half hour lol they know that peeps are going to waste a load of crap 

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526

They lied about the time again 72 and half hour lol they know that peeps are going to waste a load of crap 

I don't think that they have lied about anything related to the fishing hard worker event. It was stated by a moderator that the running time of this fishing hard worker event and the previous one would be 71 hours and 30 minutes.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file