Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Jan 24th - A big change and a whole lot of animal news! - Discussion

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    JVD (US1) said:
    My "Pholos the Fierce" deco is invisible!!! I can see it in outline mode only!
    @JVD (US1) Which farm is it on? I see a space on your man farm, is it there?
    It was on the main farm... thought I lost it with update, found it  with outline mode. Took it off main farm and it is now in deco valley and invisible to me unless I switch to outline mode there as well.
  • jvgma (US1)jvgma (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    Having the same problem on US server. The ring appears over the pond rather than the greenhouse, making the bottom menu universal construction slot and one time construction screen (box) right in the way of using greenhouse humus impossible.  Please move the upgrade, speedup apply humus ring back over the greenhouse proper.  It has been intermittent over the greenhouse or pond for about 4 weeks, but now it is only shown over the pond!  : (  Thanks for all you do GG team!  
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 25.01.2019
    Bug: Mouse Wheel no longer clears drops on the farm.

PrePatch: Prior to update, if you harvested items on your farm and spun the mouse wheel (even when zoomed in all the way), the game would clear all the drops on the farm without having to wait the 5-6 seconds for each individual drop to clear. 

PostPatch: Now I have to Zoom OUT and back IN to mimic the same behavior.

Browser(s): Opera 57.0.3135.47 (64-bit) & Chrome 71.0.3578.98 (64-bit)

Post edited by Southern (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    1-Just logged on and the game barely moves. Cleared everything. Even tried it on another device.

2-I couldn't find where we can use lucky coins with the trader.  Does this mean the lucky coin trader will return at some point as usual?
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    same here Southern

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    1-Just logged on and the game barely moves. Cleared everything. Even tried it on another device.

2-I couldn't find where we can use lucky coins with the trader.  Does this mean the lucky coin trader will return at some point as usual?
    Yes, Traders will still come & go in the new Trading Center.  When the CC is over for instance, I'm sure the twins will leave the center, then come back during the next CC. Not all traders will be active "All The Time", they'll still come and go on their schedules, but now instead of there being 2, 3 or more separate traders in the parking lot, they'll just all come under one roof. :)
  • kdc (US1)kdc (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    way to slow for me, hope that it will get better later, for now to painful to play
    @WascallyWabbit one of  my coop members went to look for it and could not see it... I  now have 2 of them on Deco Valley and both are invisible!! LOL
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Clicking on market customers -- flag jumps all over the place. Difficult to catch.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 24.01.2019
    JVD (US1) said:
    @WascallyWabbit one of  my coop members went to look for it and could not see it... I  now have 2 of them on Deco Valley and both are invisible!! LOL
    Yeah I see it (or not) on your deco valley too, I have reported it ..... Please leave at least one of them there, in case a techie elf goes for a visit :)

@ijrosh (US1) Which version of Chrome are you using please? - Also in the meantime while they are looking at this , could you check your mouse batteries & if possible test with a different mouse, just to rule out any equipment malfunctions. Thanks
    Thanks @WascallyWabbit will leave them both there for now :)
  • I'm getting tired of asking this, but is there any news for mac users please?  I've asked and not got a reply twice before now - third time lucky?  Game is unplayable, I've provided descriptions etc.,  Can mac users expect to be able to play again ay time soon?
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    :D i havent used a mouse in a decade !! :smiley:
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i cant click on players name for there info on the waiting page for a new mission the page that has the top 3 players of the week then you and 2 other people that scored above and below you i think
    @ijrosh (US1) you have to click on the "Participation Dot" to get info on players in missions etc.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Having the same troubles as most here.
     Tough to collect quickly on any farm or area - collecting from the walk up customers - collecting & starting any thing in the Green house.

Not sure what to think of the other new stuff yet.
     Still playing around with things there. ie: "Layout mode"
    The combo trader building seems ok so far
     - need more farm cash items for players to buy

Using Chrome & running HTML
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    You need to click on their green or red dot @ijrosh (US1)

• i cant click on players name for there info on the waiting page for a new mission the page that has the top 3 players of the week then you and 2 other people that scored above and below you i think
    Confirmed & reported :)
    JVD (US1) said:
    @ijrosh (US1) you have to click on the "Participation Dot" to get info on players in missions etc.
    there is no participation dot sense they are not in a mission so does that you you just ant look at them then?
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    @WascallyWabbit
    please can you find an answer for playing from phone? maybe this is the last of your concerns now but for me is very important because i have to run a whole coop and im mostly on the move.
    Hey Amber! We have a small tutorial on playing the game on mobile devices. We don't specifically support mobile devices and with the new HTML5 version you may need a more recent device to play successfully, but you can follow these published steps:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/183415/how-to-play-big-farm-on-a-mobile-device-after-the-html5-switch

Hope that works for ya!
    JVD (US1) said:
    there is no participation dot sense they are not in a mission so does that you you just ant look at them then?
    One can use the player search to find the stats of a player in a mission or not ;)
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448

1. Keep us posted, we're aware some have speed issues and we'll look into that to try and get it optimised for as many as possible.

2. Lucky coin trader will be back! 
    ah, @ijrosh (US1) sorry.... not that way, but you can search for  the player as Data King said.

Wascally said the issue has been reported and hopefully it will get fixed! :)
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    JVD (US1) said:
    My "Pholos the Fierce" deco is invisible!!! I can see it in outline mode only!
    I knew something was odd on my farm lol couldn't put my finger on it.  Thanks JVD now i know why. 
    JVD (US1) said:
    One can use the player search to find the stats of a player in a mission or not ;)
    yes of course you can but that would take a lot more then 2 seconds and i would have to rember there name then go look i am just used to clicking on them and thought maybe i was over looking something like during missions having to click the green/red button 
  • Oh how wonderful, lets just take away flash altogether...   And 4 months to make a big unified store using copy and paste with the artwork.

Oops!  We made an error, here's a cheap decoration you'll never use...

And you couldn't even put the clock back the way it was before!!!

Just because flash is no longer supported doesn't mean you couldn't have left it in the options for those of us that still need it.

Can someone please remind us gold buyers what exactly we're paying for???

MAGNETIX

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    To use flash type.flash at end of link in browser https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/flash 
    JVD (US1) said:
    yes of course you can but that would take a lot more then 2 seconds and i would have to rember there name then go look i am just used to clicking on them and thought maybe i was over looking something like during missions having to click the green/red button 
    Correct it does take time & remembering or making notes of who you want to check out if they are not in a mission with you.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Oh how wonderful, lets just take away flash altogether...   And 4 months to make a big unified store using copy and paste with the artwork.

Oops!  We made an error, here's a cheap decoration you'll never use...

And you couldn't even put the clock back the way it was before!!!

Just because flash is no longer supported doesn't mean you couldn't have left it in the options for those of us that still need it.

Can someone please remind us gold buyers what exactly we're paying for???

MAGNETIX

https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/flash 
  • Vint (US1)Vint (US1) US1 Posts: 10

Your fix created issues!

1.       I am unable to add fertilizer to the greenhouse.  The circle falls below the bottom of the screen and cannot be used.

2.       Your opinion no longer works.

3.       People coming to the market have to be clicked on in just the right spot or it doesn’t work.

Sign In to comment.