Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Jan 24th - A big change and a whole lot of animal news! - Discussion

Comments

• Do you not have this new trader in your carpark?

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @WascallyWabbit it took a while  for it to show up on all my farms, but it is there now :)

Wheel of fortune check box for the first 8 spins to stop animation does not stay checked! the one for the free spin does. 
  • I can't use HTML with my tablet and I don't have a desktop. I was using the Puffin Browser which was working out great. The good news is I was playing this game too much and this forces me to quit, lol. If it changes at later date I'll be back and it will have been a nice break.
  • Вифания (RU1)Вифания (RU1) RU1 Posts: 442
    edited 24.01.2019
    Still blurry. Eyes get tired quickly. But it works fast. Because of the blur it is impossible to play, this is torment.

New merchant appeared. I like it =)

• FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    @WascallyWabbit will the new seeds also become available without purchasing them for gold?

• good news for those struggling on html it still runs on flash and at proper speeds :)
  • trying to click on buyers in organic market and nothing happens...
    GGS needs to move the ring to center over the main building of  the greenhouse, not the pond!!!
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 24.01.2019
    I have the trader in the parking lot now, but these prices are too small.

While I'm at it there are other numbers that are too small and make me squint, like our total farm cash.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    ok this might be a stupid question but i am going to ask anyways ok so to use the special skins you just place them on a field then go and collect the product if it is not a field item? so to make sure i am reading it right you get the bonce on field stuff when you plant it and everything else you get when you collect it? also the tool boxes are showing the exact points you have for the tool boxes instead of rounding down mine says 1521.94
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 24.01.2019
    first impressions:

still slow as hell and blurry

decos not fixed in tower - specifically, boxtree fish and peacock

greenhouse ring on FF misplaced so some elements not clickable even if you drop the mission/project menu

mouse rolling to clear screen of drops doesn't work unless you zoom in and out - which defeats it's purpose, if this isn't fixed it's gonna be a major pain in the proverbial playing this game

the irony is that flash is now running uber smooth, fast as BF has ever worked (and this is not a placebo effect cos i've been on html, flash was laggy as well tho always quicker than html, now i have no lag, just smooooooth)
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    .......For the bug fixes (especially the Cooperative Village Instant Upgrade for Leaders and Deputies!). 

Looking forward to the Events and the other changes and inclusions.  Here's hoping the transition is a smooth one and everything works!

Just Farming, Tex-2-Step, INT1

PS:  hope all the STAFF have recuperated fully!

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    I have the trader in the parking lot now, but these prices are too small.

While I'm at it there are other numbers that are too small and make me squint, like our total farm cash.
    i agree its hard to see, thankfully most of what is there is gold so i dont need to look to hard ;) lol
    my cursor keeps getting caught or stuck it is the arrow then all of a sudden well i am moving it it turns in to the hand and wont move it is like i clicked on something even if there is nothing there to even click on then i have to click it to get it unstuck i am very scared it is going to end up costing me gold cause it keeps doing it every couple min and it is also getting very annoying having to come to a complete hult when trying to move around and trying to click enough for it to let go
  • kdc (US1)kdc (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    if the end goal was to make the game unplayable  they have succeeded
    edited 24.01.2019
    a number in my coop have echoed those words

while for me i wouldnt call it unplayable it is a very poor experience performance wise and visually compared to flash (and that wasn't up to what BF used to perform at, tho oddly atm flash is running really good, as good as this game has functioned in my years on it)
  • seriously ggs please  keep flash its running really well 
    Personal boosters still locked... have to refresh to get to them
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Been using html only for quite a few months , cos i couldnt be bothered to keep switching 

its working a bit better after this update except the misalignment on things some tweaks still needed namley font size on certain areas, ie the new trader and cash/dollars bar 
    seriously ggs please  keep flash its running really well 
    if i recall the blurb (cba to look right now), ggs said adobe are withdrawing flash, so that's not gonna be an option if so
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Really hard to move over to the small space on the bottom right to click on the production button now!
    My "Pholos the Fierce" deco is invisible!!! I can see it in outline mode only!
  • my cursor keeps getting caught or stuck it is the arrow then all of a sudden well i am moving it it turns in to the hand and wont move it is like i clicked on something even if there is nothing there to even click on then i have to click it to get it unstuck i am very scared it is going to end up costing me gold cause it keeps doing it every couple min and it is also getting very annoying having to come to a complete hult when trying to move around and trying to click enough for it to let go
    @ijrosh (US1) Which browser are you using please? Did the cursor start behaving badly after you used chat? Does going back to chat fix it again?

Thanks for all the feedback guys, we have reported your findings - The neighbours are being annoying, apparently if you keep clicking them in quick succession, your click eventually catches  the crazy moving bubble & does the deal, but the team are on it & also the greenhouse ring menu, the display size of large numbers, the display of scores in missions, the anim buttons on the wheel etc
    my cursor keeps getting caught or stuck it is the arrow then all of a sudden well i am moving it it turns in to the hand and wont move it is like i clicked on something even if there is nothing there to even click on then i have to click it to get it unstuck i am very scared it is going to end up costing me gold cause it keeps doing it every couple min and it is also getting very annoying having to come to a complete hult when trying to move around and trying to click enough for it to let go
    @ijrosh (US1) Which browser are you using please? Did the cursor start behaving badly after you used chat? Does going back to chat fix it again?

Thanks for all the feedback guys, we have reported your findings - The neighbours are being annoying, apparently if you keep clicking them in quick succession, your click eventually catches  the crazy moving bubble & does the deal, but the team are on it & also the greenhouse ring menu, the display size of large numbers, the display of scores in missions, the anim buttons on the wheel etc
    i am useing chrome and sorry not sure what you mean i do not rember opening the big chat box menu i did send a comment on the small screen on the farm and it started as soon as i logged on to the game before i even chated with anyone
  • I find the chrome version (HTML) more blurry and difficult to look at compared to the old version.
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83
    I can't use HTML with my tablet and I don't have a desktop. I was using the Puffin Browser which was working out great. The good news is I was playing this game too much and this forces me to quit, lol. If it changes at later date I'll be back and it will have been a nice break.
    I'll be working diligently to try to keep their feet to the fire and get something resolved carrie...:((
  • JVD (US1) said:
    My "Pholos the Fierce" deco is invisible!!! I can see it in outline mode only!
    @JVD (US1) Which farm is it on? I see a space on your man farm, is it there?
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    @WascallyWabbit
    please can you find an answer for playing from phone? maybe this is the last of your concerns now but for me is very important because i have to run a whole coop and im mostly on the move.
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83
    This is causing ALOT of people to leave the game already. Take feedback for a month or two and hear about all the problems HTML is having and then go forward with it anyway? Bugs exist in IE, Chrome and Firefox...Not a single browser I have tried works as it should. What a terrible way to launch such a major change!
    I do believe it's time to start looking for a new way to spend my time. 
Sign In to comment.