Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Can't start upgrade in Village

124»

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    RowdyRac said:
    We are expecting this problem to be fixed with the next update to the game.
    Awesome!  Thanks, RR!
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    RowdyRac said:
    We are expecting this problem to be fixed with the next update to the game.
    Awesome!  Thanks, RR!
    Thanks for that RR but when will the next update be coming, soon I hope xxx
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Sandy's co-op had that problem, and they just got the factory started last night.
    Might want to check yours again.
    Hope that helps.
    Sandy's co-op had that problem, and they just got the factory started last night.
    Might want to check yours again.
    Hope that helps.
    The must have started the build using votes. The ability for Leaders to start upgrades any time is still greyed out.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Well darn, was hoping it had gotten fixed.
    Well darn, was hoping it had gotten fixed.
    I know! :)
  • Thanks for that RR but when will the next update be coming, soon I hope xxx
    Ditto that request for timing info. 
    Any mods have a crystal ball to help us decipher when the update will be? 
    REALLY appreciate everything ya'll did to help us sort out the Christmas Shop thing. Thanks Mods!! :smile:

• The M&M factory has been ready to upgrade, and this morning I went to start it. Start button is greyed out (wasn't yesterday). I am coop leader and should be able to start construction. Please, does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks!!
    hi, here the same. wanting to upgrade and now 4 members should vote, seems thickheads in my coop are not understanding this. So now we can´t upgrade the two factories for some time allready
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @JamieFraser (US1)

Will  "Very Soon  (TM)" be helpful in any way ?
    :lol:

We cannot give a date until the update is officially announced, which will hopefully happen "very soon". 
    Keep an eagle eye on Announcements !
    RowdyRac said:
    @JamieFraser (US1)

Will  "Very Soon  (TM)" be helpful in any way ?
    :lol:

We cannot give a date until the update is officially announced, which will hopefully happen "very soon". 
    Keep an eagle eye on Announcements !
    Thank you, RR!
  • Is GGS Big Farm planning on fixing the bug in our Village Co Op's so that we can upgrade without having to vote? This is a very frustrating thing for our Co Op. It has been this way for awhile now and am hoping a fix is going to happen soon??
  • Does anyone know if a fix is planned anytime soon for this bug? It is very frustrating having to vote to get upgrades going. It doesn't seem like is should be a big deal to get votes but our modest Co Op is struggling with it. It is taking days for us to get the votes when we use to just be able to begin the upgrades by our leader and deputies.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Really no need to start a new thread on this... it is a known issue and here is the latest info we have:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4027661/#Comment_4027661

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file