Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

no fish in co op pond

Does anyone know how to get goldfish in the co op pond?
the only info I could find is: The more fish you rescue, the more will appear in your Village pond, and the more of a Village Happiness bonus you will receive.
We have goldfish in our bowls, but none in the co op pond.  Any info on how this works would be appreciated.

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Does anyone know how to get goldfish in the co op pond?
    the only info I could find is: The more fish you rescue, the more will appear in your Village pond, and the more of a Village Happiness bonus you will receive.
    We have goldfish in our bowls, but none in the co op pond.  Any info on how this works would be appreciated.
    per the Twitch Chat, the fish won't be dumped into the Village Pond from each persons fishbowl until the end of the event.
  • the amount of fish in the pond determines the village happiness bonus that you receive.  So no fish in pond at the end of the event equals no happiness bonus.  Makes no sense!!

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    read my post in the other thread. :)
  • dip (GB1)dip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5
    I still don't have goldfish in my coop village pond. The event is well past, I have food in there but none has been used, so what happened to the fish I rescued?
  • MemePhyl (US1)MemePhyl (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    My co op is essentially new. We just completed the goldfish event.. several of us had a lot of fish in our fish bowls.  When event ended I excepted to have fish in our pond.. there are none.. We "tons" of fish pellets in there. My fish pond is a level 1. Can someone help me out here?  Thanks so much
  • My co op is essentially new. We just completed the goldfish event.. several of us had a lot of fish in our fish bowls.  When event ended I excepted to have fish in our pond.. there are none.. We "tons" of fish pellets in there. My fish pond is a level 1. Can someone help me out here?  Thanks so much
    We went through a learning curve on this as well, Meme. I kept trying and failing, it was very frustrating. Here's what I'd suggest:
    You only get Coop fish if you exceed a certain level of fish in the van bowl. 
    Next time the Goldfish Rescue comes up, when you click on the GR van in the parking lot, it will bring up the window showing you how many fish are in your van fish bowl. At the very bottom of that popup window, there will be a long status line. THAT line tells you how close you are to getting a fish for your coop. Once that line registers 1, you'll have a fish that will add to the Coop Pond after the event is over.
    You'll want to go all out from the very beginning so that you build up momentum and can hopefully get enough fish in your bowl to get one for your Coop Pond. It's tough when you're a young coop, as we learned over at our place. There's a lot of making fish bait, fishing, and even hiring Oleg to go get them. But it's worth it to push hard when the event first starts because it's about momentum from the beginning, not a huge push at the end.
    I'm sure there's others who can explain this far better than I, but I wanted to at least let you know that you're not crazy, it is hard, and there's not a great explanation blog or post out there that I could find to help you better.
    Best of luck, don't give up, and hope you enjoy the game!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file