Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

reward from cc

@WascallyWabbit ,Hi I haven't received the football pitch trophy that I won for winning the bronze league cc last night.I don't think anyone in my coop has.

Comments

• WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 12.07.2018
    @amazingrose7 (GB1)

Your CC trophy appears in your coop village.....

Is that the one that you are talking about?
  • amazingrose7 (GB1)amazingrose7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 436
    edited 12.07.2018
    @WascallyWabbit , no not that one, it should be an actual pitch of sorts.A fellow member saw it fly through the sky when the coop champ finished but it never got to her inventory nor mine.I don't believe anyone in Farming 4 Fun received it.
  • Sorry just worked out it was in fact the coop tree which if you look at it bleary eyed might be mistaken for a pitch ??? Doh!
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    edited 19.01.2019
    When do the trophies show up in your village after willing the ccc does anyone know TIA
    We have just won the Rookie league.
    We are also a newly formed coop.
    When do the trophies show up in your village after willing the ccc does anyone know TIA
    @Sue33 (US1)  If you placed in the top 10 coops in your league at the end of the CC, your trophy should appear immediately and remain for about 15 days.  I've been looking around and can't see any trophies for anyone yet.  Could be a bug.
    @Sue33 (US1)  If you placed in the top 10 coops in your league at the end of the CC, your trophy should appear immediately and remain for about 15 days.  I've been looking around and can't see any trophies for anyone yet.  Could be a bug.

Post edited by Sue33 (US1) on
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 19.01.2019
    @Sue33 (US1)  If you placed in the top 10 coops in your league at the end of the CC, your trophy should appear immediately and remain for about 15 days.  I've been looking around and can't see any trophies for anyone yet.  Must be a bug.  :(
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    We ranked 7th in gold league and didn't get the trophy again.
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    @Sue33 (US1)  If you placed in the top 10 coops in your league at the end of the CC, your trophy should appear immediately and remain for about 15 days.  I've been looking around and can't see any trophies for anyone yet.  Must be a bug.  :(
    Thank you for your reply farmerjohn22 we were No 1 in rookie league. We will wait and see
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I haven't seen one in ages.... there is definitely a  bug with them showing up in the village :(  (at least in html, can't say for flash)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    We have mambers that still use flash and they are telling me it's not there in flash or HTML.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file