Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How is it possible

In the last FHWE I checked my progress and was 100th ,  10,000 in front of 101st with 1 1/2 mins to go and finished 103rd.
Me no understand

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Simple answer "Gold" which even up to the last few seconds can be used to boost a score.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    In the last FHWE I checked my progress and was 100th ,  10,000 in front of 101st with 1 1/2 mins to go and finished 103rd.
    Me no understand
    From my understanding of how it works. often a lot of players who are offline are not having their score updated in the rankings. So at the end, it was showing that you were 100th, but in reality there were most likely a few players that appeared to be below you that were offline and actually had more points than you. It is a bit annoying for telling what rank you are near the end though.

Simple answer "Gold" which even up to the last few seconds can be used to boost a score.
    Gold won't be enough to help change your rank when you are 10,000 points behind someone with 1 1/2 minutes to go. You would need to be moving at about 110 points per second faster than them which is not possible to get in such a short amount of time, even with the use of a large amount of gold.
  • BTBB (US1)BTBB (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    WTH says FHWE  till 15 at 150 AM on 15  stopped THAT IS NOT FULL HOURS 4 days x 24 hours is 96 hours quit messing around and give us a full event you can not get to higher level  on these shortened events when it takes 24 hours for one fish to process  I AM NOT BUYING ANY MORE GOLD nor inviting friends to play ANY of your games FIX YOUR STUFF BEFORE ADDING ANYTHING ELSE
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    WTH says FHWE  till 15 at 150 AM on 15  stopped THAT IS NOT FULL HOURS 4 days x 24 hours is 96 hours quit messing around and give us a full event you can not get to higher level  on these shortened events when it takes 24 hours for one fish to process  I AM NOT BUYING ANY MORE GOLD nor inviting friends to play ANY of your games FIX YOUR STUFF BEFORE ADDING ANYTHING ELSE
    I understand your frustration that you had due to the shortened version of the event. I wasn't able to collect the gold mining license even though I would have easily made it if the event was 4 days long. It was mentioned here that the previous and next one would be a shorter event though.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file