Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• My cash no longer adds up when I sell at the roadside market.  I could use a little help please.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    My cash no longer adds up when I sell at the roadside market.  I could use a little help please.
    Best bet is to log out clear all your browser history & then log back in. Most find this clears ups most glitches.
    Is your browser up to date? Have you tried both HTML & Flash ? or a different browser?
  • I have tried both HTML and I am currently using flash.  Cleared browser and history.  Currently using Firefox but I tried playing the game using Chrome.  No Joy but thanks for the suggestion.
  • Hi I am not sure if this is the place to be but I was wondering if anyone could check into my game... I am darn near possitive most of my boats were up to level 6 .. skipjacks to be exact.. and the trawlers were mostly at 5 .. they are far too expensive for me have them at 6 so I know they were at 5 except the newest one it should be at 3 and it is.  can you tell me how or why I may be losing these levels... thank you 
  • Just looking for the gifts from signing up?
    Just looking for the gifts from signing up?
    Check your drop box.
    This may help you with the game

http://crazybigfarm.tk/index.html
  • Hippy Wayne (GB1)Hippy Wayne (GB1) Posts: 12
    edited 02.03.2019
    I had 31,193 gold. Now it's dropped to 9,793. I've lost 21,400 whilst looking through all the co-ops in rankings !!
    I AIN'T HAPPY.
  • I've cleaned pc of cache, history, everything ! using a program, my gold is still missing.
  • I just left a co-op because odd things was happening ! I am ready to leave and play another game if this isn't sorted out.
    Sorry but thats alot of gold.
  • Bye.
    I'll log in tomorrow and Monday to see if I'm back to normal  !

• WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    @Hippy Wayne (GB1)

If you experienced gold lost, you have to contact support. They are the only ones than can see where did the gold go. 

• Grammy26 (US1)Grammy26 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    is anyone else having trouble with drop rates of breeding plants and collectibles? ever since the wwc started i am getting little or no collectibles and/or breeding plants when i harvest! any help would be appreciated.
    thnx,
    grammy26
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I didn't get a recent "Favourite Offer" to purchase a fertile meadow while other players had it. I've never seen this offer before so I believe that there may be a bug that prevents me from receiving this offer? It would be appreciated if I may please have some help with resolving the issue so that I can purchase a fertile meadow.
  • Hippy Wayne (GB1)Hippy Wayne (GB1) Posts: 12
    edited 15.03.2019
    WiseWing said:
    @Hippy Wayne (GB1)

If you experienced gold lost, you have to contact support. They are the only ones than can see where did the gold go. 

Thank you.
    I did contact support and they tried telling me I bought barn appearances with 21,400 gold !! but I bought them in championship trader with coins !!  I paid 1999 coins for barn appearances. 
    Hey ho lost gold !!!!!!!! Nice one. 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I'm still having an issue with not receiving an offer to purchase the fertile meadow. I really want to get one but I never see any favourite offers so I can't get it. :(
  • MrBen (US1)MrBen (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    The gold and money I win is missing since February 2019. I tried clearing my caches and the amount didn't reset. Please help.
    The gold and money I win is missing since February 2019. I tried clearing my caches and the amount didn't reset. Please help.
    It may be a bit late now but you can contact support & let them know of your troubles. Try to provide as many details as possible.
  • I keep on losing like 200 gold every day and idk what the heck is going on. Also I don't know how to fix the browser cache cuz im on a Mac book plz help.
    I keep on losing like 200 gold every day and idk what the heck is going on. Also I don't know how to fix the browser cache cuz im on a Mac book plz help.
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Watch carefully what you click on. Most blue shopping carts means it cost Gold to use or buy. This may help https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/173709/best-browsers-to-use-for-good-games#latest

Also to help you even more with the game is a great got to site

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/
  • Mariko (US1)Mariko (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    I am losing my dollars tonight. 

Each time I went to reseed at the MF Field they take my money away. Seeding the corn, Or at the Apple orchard I try to produce more apple by clicking the fertilizer, my money goes away at the same time. I took the screen pictures. For the Egg production $60 each productions.

Also at FF try to produce at the mixing plant > click the fertilizer > my dollars goes away.

How can I stop that so the money does not go away. I can not play the games.

Something strange things going on theses days...

edited 06.06.2019
    @Mariko (US1)

That is normal. When you plant, or start production, you have to pay production costs. The production costs vary depending on your happiness. If your happiness is bad, it can happen that you are paying more for production than you are getting by selling the item. In that case, you have to add more decorations to your farm to reduce the production costs.

• I am losing my dollars tonight. 

Each time I went to reseed at the MF Field they take my money away. Seeding the corn, Or at the Apple orchard I try to produce more apple by clicking the fertilizer, my money goes away at the same time. I took the screen pictures. For the Egg production $60 each productions.

Also at FF try to produce at the mixing plant > click the fertilizer > my dollars goes away.

it does cost to start any procuction on your farm, but to reduce how muck it costs make sure you have decos on your farm this will help you keep the red/ green pointer in the green.the more in the green the better.
    Production cost on MF is -87%. But each time I click the corn producing cost me $60. I don't remember seeing that much...? Is this right amount?

• mine is at -56% and a level 9 normal field cost $52 for corn.
    I am losing my dollars tonight. 

Yes almost every thing costs farm dollars to do.
    Check your happiness level on your farms. Be sure they are into the green so it doesn't cost as much to run your farms. Use premium feeds & fertilizers when you can. 

This may help you some more as well  https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/
    I am going to run the cost data track for the fields to see exactly how much cost to run. Thanks for help.
  • Prez (AU1)Prez (AU1) AU1 Posts: 31
    Hi today I clicked on to get extras & also double my gold paid my 50 dollars & only got 61thou gold which is normal so where are my extras please fix ASAP TY
    @Prez (AU1)

When you go to the shop, shop usually has all deals that are active already included in a package. Note that the amount of gold received is already corrected:

Please go into the shop again and see if you can still by 61 thousand gold for 50 dollars or only half of it? If you still think that you have received less gold than you should, please contact Support.

• I've been in contact with support regarding not getting my workers from upgrading my farmhouses. They said they would look into it. This was 3 days ago, and I haven't played because I didn't want to further my game lest it make it more difficult for them to award my workers. Now, with what I'm reading from others in this forum, I am losing hope that I'll ever get to play again
    I've been in contact with support regarding not getting my workers from upgrading my farmhouses. They said they would look into it. This was 3 days ago, and I haven't played because I didn't want to further my game lest it make it more difficult for them to award my workers. Now, with what I'm reading from others in this forum, I am losing hope that I'll ever get to play again
    Hang in there Daisy Duke21 (US1) as long as you got a reply back. They will look into it for you. Keep checking & if nothing else at least look after your dog, if you have one in the game & water the co op trees for your fellow members. Let them know what's going on. They may be able to help as well ;)
This discussion has been closed.