Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Rest in Peace tcape0037

The Brat Pack mourns the passing of tcape0037 on January 7. Terri was a long time member of the Brat Pack and loved by all. She was kind and considerate and always ready to lend a helping hand. She will be missed.

Many knew Terri and loved her.

Terri left a permanent mark on Big Farm and will always be remembered in the Brat Pack.

Eternal rest, grant unto her O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace. Amen.

MaryWisc and FarmerMarkD, leaders, Brat Pack
Mary and Mark

Comments

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    Rest in peace, Terri.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Forever in our hearts, rest in peace sweet Terri!

Hugs!
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    A beautiful soul gone to rest.  She will be missed.
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    May you rest in peace. Will miss you.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I am so sorry, Brat Pack, for your loss.
  • Camp (AU1)Camp (AU1) AU1 Posts: 7
    May the days ahead be filled with pleasant memories long forgotten
  • Rest in peace Terry
  • Danny6 (US1)Danny6 (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    edited 15.01.2019
    Rest in peace Terri, We will miss you in the Pack!

Danny
  • myself2 (US1)myself2 (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    Teresa
    I'm Thankful to have known you .  You will be missed 

Rest Well ..heaven has another angel 

Charlie 
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    I'm so sorry, Brat Pack, for yall lost. 
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Condolences to you all in Brat Pack!
  • very sorry to hear this.  may she rest in peace
  • Lisamark (US1)Lisamark (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    So very sorry for your loss...it is always sad when we loose a loved on here that has touched our hearts :(
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    Terri,  oh sweet Terri, may you rest well my friend, you were taken way to soon. Heaven gained another Angel today, You will be sadly missed but forever in our hearts. Love you friend <3
  • shali1 (US1)shali1 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    rest in peace dear Terri,you will be missed so very much 
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    I am sorry for your loss, Brat Pack. Terri was truly a very nice person to everyone. She even had time for new comers. Rest in Peace sweet Angel.
  • I am so sorry to hear of Terri's passing. She helped me so much with this game, she was such a nice person. 
    She will be missed : (
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    A very special lady gone too soon, definitely left a hole in our hearts. I/we will miss you dearly Terri, RIP. 
  • I am so sorry to hear this.  RIP Terri and keeping family and friends in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Andree13 (US1)Andree13 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    On Angel's Wings you were taken away.
    But in our heart you will always stay.

You will be missed...RIP Terri   :'( 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I'm sorry to hear about the loss of Terri. It sounds like she was a helpful and nice player and that she will be greatly missed by many players.
  • EXP (US1)EXP (US1) US1 Posts: 5

When someone comes into our lives...

and they are too quietly and quickly gone,

they leave footprints on our hearts...

and their memory stays with us forever.

Rest In Peace Dear Terri.

• Rest in Peace sweet Terri.  You will be missed.  
    Gone too soon.

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    My sincere condolences, Brat Pack.  Terri was a wonderful person, and will be greatly missed.

I'm in complete and utter shock. This is so sudden. We had just spoken right before Christmas, she had just returned from a vacation in Mexico.  My thought & prayers will be with her & her daughter.

I'm literally in tears. :cry:
  • My sincere sympathy, Brat Pack. I did not know her, but I can see that you will miss her.
    My thoughts and prayers will be with her family but with you guys as well
    B-A-B-Y.
  • FarmerMarkD (US1)FarmerMarkD (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    Thank you all for your kind words of condolence. We Brats are heartbroken. Terri was truly a wonderful player and friend, and I know her reach went far beyond the Brat Pack, which is why we wanted to post in the forum.

Terri was always willing to lend a hand to help out in the coop, and was wonderful at giving advice and guidance to players of all levels, both in and out of our Brat family. She had a sweet, loving nature and seldom had a bad word to say about anyone. She also had a great sense of humor, and was a fun person to chat with. 

I'm so saddened by this loss for those of us who had the chance to know her while she was here with us. For those reading this thread who never had the pleasure of knowing Terri, I hope that you might get some sense of what a wonderful person she was from all the comments here. 

I'm also truly glad that those of us who were helped so much by Terri made it a point to thank her often while she was with us. I hope this can be a reminder to all of us to let the special people in our lives know how much they mean to us while we still can. Tomorrow is never promised. Terri left us far too soon.

Thanks for "listening." Rest in peace, dearest Terri. You will truly be missed.
  • My sincere condolences to all the Brat Pack & Terri's family & friends.

"Some people touch our hearts, and we are never the same."
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    On the wings of a snow white dove, fly and be free. Rest in peace and know that you were and are loved by many.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Oh wow I am truly sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences to all the Brat Pack & Terri's family & friends.
  • Sad, I'm reminded of Bruce Springsteen's comments on losing a band mate.
    'Losing Clarence was like losing the rain'
    So sorry for your loss.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file