Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

loading our ships

Tonight to finish loading my ship with apples, it asks for 1,264 apples, but our barn only wholes 1,200 apples. How can we ever finish loading our ships if it ask for more then what our barn holes?

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    You need to upgrade one of your barns, or your FarmHouse on your Main Farm. Both will increase storage capacity.
  • Jesse123 (INT1)Jesse123 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,558
    edited 13.01.2019
    You seem to be in level 82, and all you can do right now is to upgrade your level 4 farmhouse and also your level 3 and 4 Barn. 
    You would get enough space to hold more apples.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Tonight to finish loading my ship with apples, it asks for 1,264 apples, but our barn only wholes 1,200 apples. How can we ever finish loading our ships if it ask for more then what our barn holes?
    Also one can be sure they have some apples ready to harvest, load the boat with what you have, collect the remaining apples & complete filling the boat ;-))
    edited 15.01.2019

Is that even possible? I don't think you can fill in what you have and go back harvest some and load them again. 

Post edited by Jesse123 (INT1) on
    Yes it is possible. You can try it the next time the boat comes with an item you have enough of already ;-))

And here is a great go to site for almost every thing Big Farm ;)

http://crazybigfarm.tk/index.html
    Yes it is possible. You can try it the next time the boat comes with an item you have enough of already ;-))

What I meant was, suppose if you got 400 apples, but the ships asks for 1300. I don't think we can load the 400 and then harvest some apples and then reload the 900 remaining apples. 

What I meant was, suppose if you got 400 apples, but the ships asks for 1300. I don't think we can load the 400 and then harvest some apples and then reload the 900 remaining apples. 

Yes one can ;) just try it the next time your boat comes in ;)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    You must have the required amount in your barns to fill the ship crate. You cannot add some as the button will be grayed out. This is for the ship on the flower farm.

So only options is to upgrade barns and Farmhouse to expand your storage.

edited 15.01.2019

edited 15.01.2019
    JVD (US1) said:
    You must have the required amount in your barns to fill the ship crate. You cannot add some as the button will be grayed out. This is for the ship on the flower farm.

So only options is to upgrade barns and Farmhouse to expand your storage.

Exactly!

as you can see in the pic above, I do not have enough apples to fill the crate and the button is grayed out.
    Thanks @JVD (US1) for some reason I thought one could add to the crates as they were able to. It's been so long since I've had to do that, that I forgot about needing the full amount.
    yvw @Data King (US1) LOL, we had another thread much like this not to long ago... @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) was going to update her website with this info, but guess she hasn't had the time...

Same here, I had to use up produce just to get the pic! LOL
  • PJ Farmer (US1)PJ Farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 128
    You can buy them until you do upgrade or while upgrade is going on. Yep cost more but its a game.

PS its farm money not gold so I buy mine when I need to

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    JVD (US1) said:

as you can see in the pic above, I do not have enough apples to fill the crate and the button is grayed out.
    Thank you very much for the info. I must admit that it completely slipped my mind. I have been spending all my free time getting the library books updated, but they are done now so I'll have more free time to get other things updated.

I have updated the Harbor page and I used your image above, thank you.
    edited 14.01.2019
    Just buy the amount you need and send it off. 
    179 bought -you're finished
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    It is grayed out because the barn is empty, when you harvest it has apples again and the button will be lit up again.  You can continue to load as long as the boat is in the dock... in other words, you have 6 hrs to get it loaded.  That, I believe is how I have done it in the past.  Sometimes my nursery on the flower farm isn't harvested, so I don't have enough blackberries.  As soon as I harvest, I can add to the boat.
    @PJ Farmer (US1) I don't believe you can buy if your storage/barns are full. The purchase buttons gray out as well.
    Oh.... ok that never happened to me...sorry
    maybe your barn was not full and you did not have enough to fill crate so then you purchased the item needed. :wink:
    It is grayed out because the barn is empty, when you harvest it has apples again and the button will be lit up again.  You can continue to load as long as the boat is in the dock... in other words, you have 6 hrs to get it loaded.  That, I believe is how I have done it in the past.  Sometimes my nursery on the flower farm isn't harvested, so I don't have enough blackberries.  As soon as I harvest, I can add to the boat.

Yes one can ;) just try it the next time your boat comes in ;)
    Double checked this am & yes one has the 6 hours while the boat is visiting your flower farm to add the items so the boat can leave.
     So the advantage of being able to load right away is that one can get up to 3 visits a day.
     Boat comes in u load & it leaves right away coming back in 6 hours. So if one is able to load say at 6 am it will return at noon(12pm) if one can again fill the boat right away it leaves to return in 6 hours. Making it back by 6pm. ;-)
    edited 15.01.2019
    @DebRN (US1)  if you look at the pic I posted above, my button is grayed out and I have some inventory... my barn is not empty. I have never been able to put partial product of one item.  

You can load other crates while waiting for what you are missing, yes!!! but again, you can not fill partial product of one type.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    right, not partial, but you can produce for 6 hrs to get enough, until the ship leaves again.
    correct,  as long as you have barn space. If your barn capacity is not large enough, then you need to upgrade barns etc. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file