Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Acrobatic kite upgrade price

Today I have purchased the acrobatic kite with the 25% reputation point booster from the championship trader.

Unfortunately, the upgrade price of 8,000 championship coins for a 1% increase is very disappointing and is unrealistic to expect most players to pay that amount of championship coins for such a small benefit. Please consider either increasing the booster to a higher percentage or to lower the price for it to become a more worthwhile upgrade.

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    one will need to save up for it for sure or spin the wheel! How about all those who bought the 50% kites at 13K only to have them all downgraded to 1% except one... they paid a heck of a lot more for their 1%... :(
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    JVD (US1) said:
    one will need to save up for it for sure or spin the wheel! How about all those who bought the 50% kites at 13K only to have them all downgraded to 1% except one... they paid a heck of a lot more for their 1%... :(
    I won the previous wheel of fortune to be able to get the current kite. The current benefit for upgrading is far too low for me personally consider upgrading it again. I've spoken to 3 other players on my server as well who have one and they don't plan to upgrade theirs either.

Yes, for those players they should take the kites back and refund them with either championship coins or their equivalent value in gold.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well, its choices

Fairly everything from the WW trader is valuable/wanted

Even those 1% extra, are passive/lifetime bonuses :)

I definetely have others things to get first from the trader, but will aim for that someday ha ha
  • Surely one major part of the problem lays with non 50% kite owners being expected to pay as much for a 25% kite as others did for a 50% kite?  No way on this planet is that ever going to be fair.  Charge half as it will only give half then the upgrades are not so far out of reach, and its fairer to those who didn't get the 50% kite.
  • JVP (US1)JVP (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    edited 01.04.2019
    I bought the acrobatic kite this morning for 8000 championship coins from the merchant on my main farm, Coins gone and no Kite went to my drop box. Can not find that Kite anywhere, April fool joke, I hope not, been saving a long time and no coins and no kite.

JVP
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    edited 01.04.2019
    8000 is to upgrade your existing kite.  The kite itself is over 13,000 coins. We are only allowed to have one now.  The kite is only offered if player doesn't have one.  If you have one, the offer changes to the upgrade.  It is clearly marked what it is. 1% more RPs -> and revised RP total if purchased.
Sign In to comment.