Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Lesters stash

ow high Lesters stash is good to have?

and how high is the player who has him higest?

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I am at lvl 18 and want more levels.... very expensive!!! but I am saving up for the next upgrade of 516 million bucks! :)
  • funki (US1)funki (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    i right now upgrade to lvl 22... but i know how money is made in game
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    @JVD (US1)  OMG, what on earth costs $516MILLION to upgrade???!!!

@funki (US1) somewhere on the forum it was mentioned that Lester's Stash not really working, but you can check re stuff BigFarm on bigcrazyfarm site to read about it...it has it easily laid out so you can find things.
    lester cost a pretty penny to upgrade lvl 22 is 772 milions

it always works when i use it
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    $772,000,000 !!!!  
    For a 1% increase !!!
    How many years does it take to fill $77,200,000,000 worth of contracts ?

rofl
    @Uncle John (GB1) think  I  will  stop at 20% LOL.... but it probably will  be another year before I have enough saved up for the 19% upgrade!  ;)
    @ronin7 (INT1) LOL... Lester's Stash... that gives 1% per upgrade towards contracts... I just upgraded to 18%... next is 19% @ 516 million.

@funki (US1) I know how to make cash as well... but spend it on more worthwhile upgrades generally... last time I upgraded Lester was a year ago... figured it was time he got a makeover! LOL
  • i personally don't value lesters stash that much, i only have him lvl 2-3 and i'm 500 mil but don't think people should pour money down the drain to get 1 % more. maybe lvl 10 is okay but 800 mil for 1%, that's crazy.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    $772,000,000 !!!!  
    For a 1% increase !!!

rofl
    Yep, that's why I stopped at 6% @ $43 Million. I figured it would take me well over a year to complete the over $4 Billion worth of contracts it would take to get my money back on the upgrade.   It's not that I can't afford it, it's just that it doesn't make good business sense. :)

Same thing goes for the Flower Farm Shop. Costs $59 Million to upgrade from Level 8 to Level 9, but it only gives you an extra 25 Honey Cream, worth $57,500. So it would take 1,026 BATCHES of Honey Cream, (at 7 hours for each batch, total of 7,182 hours or 300 DAYS) to make that $59 Million back.

So unless you're just upgrading for the aesthetic, it's not worth it, financially, to upgrade either one of them past a certain level.
    as i dont play village i have to put profit somewhere and lester pays back on inverstment too
    see i have contracts
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    $772,000,000 !!!!  
    For a 1% increase !!!

rofl
    Yep, that's why I stopped at 6% @ $43 Million. I figured it would take me well over a year to complete the over $4 Billion worth of contracts it would take to get my money back on the upgrade.   It's not that I can't afford it, it's just that it doesn't make good business sense. :)

Same thing goes for the Flower Farm Shop. Costs $59 Million to upgrade from Level 8 to Level 9, but it only gives you an extra 25 Honey Cream, worth $57,500. So it would take 1,026 BATCHES of Honey Cream, (at 7 hours for each batch, total of 7,182 hours or 300 DAYS) to make that $59 Million back.

So unless you're just upgrading for the aesthetic, it's not worth it, financially, to upgrade either one of them past a certain level.
    When you did your math was that before or after the fish market? Just curious how much the fish market would change the value if you did pretty good at the fish market of course I know some are better at it then others 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Mine is at level 14. I think something around that level is good to have until you can collect all the farm dollars needed to build your farms.
    see i have contracts
    Looking at your contracts, I am interested to see that you are often taking contracts requesting 2 or more fish at once. I usually only accept the 1 fish contracts to try to lower the chance of having a lot of demands for fish like clams and to take better advantage of lester's secret stash. But do you find that it works better accepting contracts that request for 2 or more fish?
  • Pietral (US1)Pietral (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    The problem is there's no where else to invest money.  Assuming you have your farm fully built out already, what else would you spend the money on?  The lab?  The school?  The stash is horribly inefficient, but it at least gives you a return on investment.  Having $4 billion dollars in the bank doesn't earn you anything, so you might as well spend it.

I plan on upgrading it to the max.  Mine is currently level 26 and costs 1.224 billion to upgrade.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    The problem is there's no where else to invest money.  Assuming you have your farm fully built out already, what else would you spend the money on?  The lab?  The school?  The stash is horribly inefficient, but it at least gives you a return on investment.  Having $4 billion dollars in the bank doesn't earn you anything, so you might as well spend it.

I plan on upgrading it to the max.  Mine is currently level 26 and costs 1.224 billion to upgrade.
    Honestly, if I didn't have anything else to spend frm dollars on, I'd probably blow my cash on Benny's Bargains.  WoF Tokens for $2.9 Million, 100 Gold for $9.9 Million.

Yeah, they're expensive, but like you say it doesn't do any good just sitting there. 1,000 gold for $99 Million, or 10 WoF Tokens for $29 Million is better than nothing - especially if your farm makes $500 Million (or more) a month. That's 5,000 gold a month, free.

Alternately, I'd upgrade my Laboratories to Level 30 so I could make Gold Mystery Boxes. That costs about $10.4 Billion per Lab.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file