Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Santa´s workshop

Comments

• Mineas (CZ1)Mineas (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 2,232
    I asked players on czech server and there are anoter players with same problem. New decorations from Santa’s Workshop added after 20.12. are not unlocked in tower and have wrong info.
  • OK, if problem is not in time, I got decos from level quality 7 and 9. All 4 type of decos with wrong info and missing in tower are from level 7. And all of them belong to updated set of decorations of Santa’s Workshop during Update Dec 20th. Every one of them is new in Santa’s Workshop.
    I may be missing some, but here are the decos I know are affected.  The Boat Sculpture, the Sea Lion Sculpture, the Cardboard Rocket, the Home Goal, and the Away Goal.  I know the first 2 are completely new, but are the rest?  I know the 2 Goal decos were given during the soccer special event a few months back, but maybe they were part of that update to Santa's Workshop?
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I wish to thank the Game Team for refunding My gold back to Me it is much appreciated, :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I wish to thank the Game Team for refunding My gold back to Me it is much appreciated, :)
    Same here Thank you :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Thank you GGS for  the gold return from Santa's Workshop! Much appreciated! :)
  • Piwi (US1)Piwi (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    yes thank you...... for another whoops in trying to fix things 
     I am curious as to why my gold balance only went up by 780 gold, when it said I was to refunded 1680 gold on my popup :)

I know santa stole more than 780 gold from me.

I have learnt to keep track of my gold balance so I then have some idea what goes missing,
    anyone else notice this?

• they made a good job in at least refunding the gold that we lost, i'm suprised, but they could have made sure everybody got the right amount, not 900 gold less.
  • I couldn't swear whether mine is exact or not, but it looks about right.
  • My refund is definitely not correct. I suspect that GGS/BFG just took a wild guess as to who was refunded what.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    The amount of gold returned to me was correct.

Thank you for the gold returned.
  • yes thank you...... for another whoops in trying to fix things 
     I am curious as to why my gold balance only went up by 780 gold, when it said I was to refunded 1680 gold on my popup :)

I know santa stole more than 780 gold from me.

I have learnt to keep track of my gold balance so I then have some idea what goes missing,
    anyone else notice this?

@Piwi (US1)  A CM has checked your refund for you & you were credited with the amount on the pop-up (1680).
  • Yes, thanks for refunding fairly quickly - I was and am pleasantly surprised and will say well done & thank-you to the person involved.

I do have a couple of other questions though about Santa's workshop. 

!) We were not able to use our boats to donate - it kept saying not enough items etc despite having 2 skipjacks and 2 trawlers (I did clear the cache, reboot, all the usual suspects).  I had saved those to use.  Is anything going to happen about that?  (I spent some gold on the last day to spin the wheel early with intention of donating those for a lvl 9 deco - so did I waste my gold?)

2) The deco's won are still not showing in my deco tower - is that going to be fixed?

Thanks and sorry for asking, but they are both quite important to me.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    edited 11.01.2019
    I only received 780 too and I was in that workshop quite often. I guess I am happy they did something but I definitely lost more than 780.

Please explain how 240 was taken by Santa every time Santas shop opened and you came up with a figure of 780. GGS failed math class  :disappointed:
    Post edited by Just Kar (US1) on
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Same here Thank you :)
    Yes, Thank you so much!!
  • Jesse123 (INT1)Jesse123 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,558
    Thank you very much GGS for returning the gold. :smile:

FarmerKar (US1) said:
    I only received 780 too and I was in that workshop quite often. I guess I am happy they did something but I definitely lost more than 780.

Please explain how 240 was taken from Santa every time Santas shop opened and you came up with a figure of 780. GGS failed math class  :disappointed:
    @WascallyWabbit
  • Got my gold back today after 2 relogs, didn`t get any pop-up, but not complaining, I didn.t realise I lost that much lol ... Thanks GGS :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I was given less than I lost, but very pleasantly surprised that any gold was returned. :)
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I received 960 and thought I had lost more, but maybe Santa didn´t take gold each time I clicked the ikon? I didn´t keep 100% track of how much gold I lost because I was not aware of it happening before I read a thread here. From then on I saw gold disappearing and stopped clicking the ikon = stopped playing that event and ofc lost the possibility of getting wished for decos. But hmm my gold was too precious.

Anyway, it is good to see that gold was refunded :smile: Helps build some faith in GGS/Bigfarm. We sorely need it.

Cheers :smile:
  • @Mineas (CZ1) @reallyme (US1) @AmazingMurphy (GB1)
    The decos should unlock in the tower after the next update - See latest news
    The team are aware that unfortunately adding the boats did not work :/

@JohnDough (INT1) @FarmerKar (US1)  @Susan93 (US1) @artful (US1)
    240 was not deducted each time the event was opened & no John, they did not just "guess" lol  - See the latest news  for a more detailed explanation of the bug & the refunds.
  • Thanks Wabbit - are they going to do anything about the boats not working?  I know they know it didn't work, but I spent some gold on the last day to spin the wheel early to use the boats - therefore did I just lose that gold?  I think it was the 540, I know it was at least that, so have gone for the least amount - but it could well have been more.  (I realise they will say I didn't lose it as I still got to spin the wheel, but I wouldn't have spent it had I known I couldn't use the boats as I didn't want or need another low level deco)  Hope that makes sense! 
    WascallyWabbit napsal(a):
    @Mineas (CZ1) @reallyme (US1) @AmazingMurphy (GB1)
    Tower is not important for me. Wrong Info of decorations is bigger problem.
  • Thanks Wabbit - are they going to do anything about the boats not working?  I know they know it didn't work, but I spent some gold on the last day to spin the wheel early to use the boats - therefore did I just lose that gold?  I think it was the 540, I know it was at least that, so have gone for the least amount - but it could well have been more.  (I realise they will say I didn't lose it as I still got to spin the wheel, but I wouldn't have spent it had I known I couldn't use the boats as I didn't want or need another low level deco)  Hope that makes sense! 
    @AmazingMurphy (GB1)  Because the bug itself did not cause a loss, its not something the dev team would need to run a fix to compensate for, they just need to fix the bug before the event is run again. So for an indiviidual loss, such as yours, where you made a choice, expecting something to work, which didn`t, you would need to contact support for that -- They will be aware that there was a bug with donating the boats, which obviously supports your claim.

@Mineas (CZ1) Do you have an example / screenshot showing what is a problem for you - Thanks.

@Mineas (CZ1) Do you have an example / screenshot showing what is a problem for you - Thanks.
    Decoration Puppet show - info and picture Surgeonfish sculpture
    Decoration Oyster sculpture - Info and picture Sailor ships

Decoration Cow sculpture - Info and picture Anchor sculpture
    Decoration Peacock sculpture - info and picture some 2x2 tree trunk on snow, i do not know name of deco

This problem has another czech player The Lonely Farm (CZ1 server) with 8 decos - 7 sculpturs (boat, octopus, surgeonfish, dog, cow, pig, peacock) and with Cup of milk. And US player reallyme:

I did have one question.  The latest mod post referenced "various bugs in the Christmas events".  Now, this isn't anywhere near as important as the missing gold, of which I am a victim, too.  But is one of the known bugs the fact that decos earned from Santa's Workshop, when built, don't seem to be showing up in the Deco Tower?  I earned several new decos that I hoped would give me a little interim comfort while waiting to get my gold back, but I built a few, and none were then available to unlock in the Tower.  If this is another bug they are working on, that's fine.  I can be patient.  I just hadn't seen it discussed, so I wasn't sure if it was one of the bugs on their list.
    I have the same problem. Last day of Santa's Workshop I earned 5 decos. They not to unlock in the Tower. I have another problem with them: When I open info for some of these 5 decos, it show me info for wrong deco. Name is right but description and picture not.
    • Oyster sculpture x Sailor ships
    • Peacock sculpture x some 2x2 tree trunk on snow, i do not know name of deco
    • 2 * Cow sculpture x Anchor sculpture
    • Puppet show x Surgeonfish sculpture
    Yes, I'm running into the same thing.  For example, I built the Boat Sculpture, and it opens to show the correct name, but the picture, size, and other info of the Captain Fantastic Boxwood.
  • @Mineas (CZ1) Ahh yes, that one should be fixed in the next update too (or possibly the one after). :)
  • I cannot donate anything to santas workshop since day 1 of the event. Every time the timer for waking santa goes to zero it offers me the top decos (that i dont want) and i cannot donate anything. I have not awaken the santa but the event works like i im waking him up at top decos each day when the timer (that runs for 24h) goes to 0. i want other decos + to get rid of stuff i never use thats collecting dust in the storage. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I cannot donate anything to santas workshop since day 1 of the event. Every time the timer for waking santa goes to zero it offers me the top decos (that i dont want) and i cannot donate anything. I have not awaken the santa but the event works like i im waking him up at top decos each day when the timer (that runs for 24h) goes to 0. i want other decos + to get rid of stuff i never use thats collecting dust in the storage. 
    The same thing has been happening to several I know of, including me.  I can only choose from the top set of decos (which are of very low value), and cannot donate anything.  Haven't been able to get rid of anything since the first day. As they are on vaction, I doubt if it will be sorted.  
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    I cannot donate anything to santas workshop since day 1 of the event. Every time the timer for waking santa goes to zero it offers me the top decos (that i dont want) and i cannot donate anything. I have not awaken the santa but the event works like i im waking him up at top decos each day when the timer (that runs for 24h) goes to 0. i want other decos + to get rid of stuff i never use thats collecting dust in the storage. 
    The same thing has been happening to several I know of, including me.  I can only choose from the top set of decos (which are of very low value), and cannot donate anything.  Haven't been able to get rid of anything since the first day. As they are on vaction, I doubt if it will be sorted.  

Exactly the same thing is happening to me  :( 
  • This is 1 bug I hope they NEVER fix.  I am getting level 9 deco every day after day 1.  Even if they do fix this for next year I will have 50M dung to donate for it as I won't use any of my dung this year.

Wahoo
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i am sorry do you mean top like level 9? if so they are low value because they are very small. if it is like a 8 or 9 happiness it will be a 1x1. if it is in its teens it is probably a 2x2. and twenty are usually 2x3 which are externally helpful that is why they are level 9. and i know you probably know this but i will ask the stupid question anyways. you know there is a  tab to change what you want to donate? i was able to even donate the boats this year. sorry it is not working for you.
    Q
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    game says - if you find a deco you want , you can get it. Okay, I find a deco I want when donating the right amount of stuff - BUT then I turn the wheel, as this obviously is what I am supposed to do - and then get a total different deco . Anyone who can explain to me HOW TO GET THE DECO YOU WANT ??
Sign In to comment.