Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Can't unsubscribe from monthly packages

Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
I was told that the order confirmation of subscriptions would have a link to unsubscribe. I can not find any such link in any email. I have contacted support but many of them are away currently. Does anyone else have this problem? Where is the link on the emails?

UPDATE: I have managed to unsubscribe from the INT server with an email from tokidoki. However I have received no such email for the US server.
Post edited by Rusty Farmer (AU1) on

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Try looking for an email from "PaymentWall". They're the ones that emailed me with the receipt & link to cancel the subscription for my account.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I have, I got one for the INT server but not for the US server.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I assume you did check your spam mail... I do get mine
    edited 11.01.2019
    Yes I did. It should send it out each month shouldn't it? This is my second month. If it sent it out on my first I can't find it, I may have inadvertently wiped it.
    yep,  they do send it monthly... at least so far for me...
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    JVD (US1) said:
    yep,  they do send it monthly... at least so far for me...
    Same. I get an email about a week before each subscription renews titled, "[Tokidoki] Your subscription renewal reminder" with the link to cancel.

Email address is support@paymentwall.com in case you need to add it to your contacts list in order to bypass the spam filter.

edited 11.01.2019
    Thanks. Is there any advantage in creating a Paymentwall account or should I ignore it?
    I do not have an account and don't plan  to create one...
    Just heard back from paymentwall. They have cancelled my US subscription. No explanation why I never received emails to be allowed to do so for myself however.
  • Just heard back from paymentwall. They have cancelled my US subscription. No explanation why I never received emails to be allowed to do so for myself however.
    @Rusty Farmer (AU1) The email should come from tokidoki & is sent out when you renew the subscription, like a receipt for your payment, which also includes the form for cancellation, as you have seen on INT. Remember that the email will go to the email address for the payment, not necessarily your BF game email, if they are different - So if you paid by Paypal, it would be your Paypal email address.

Let us know if you continue to have problems & if it does happen again, you can also cancel it directly from where you pay from (Paypal, bank, CC etc) & apparently also from the subscription page on your farm.
    edited 18.01.2019
    I only have one email address and I used my credit card. I paid for both servers the same way, so it's odd I got a cancel email from one but not the other. I have now added the email address from tokidoki to my contacts in case it was being blocked for some reason.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file