Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Worker Event running time

It appears that the hard worker event is running for 3 days instead of 4. This is a bit disappointing since we don't have as much time to take advantage of our bonus points.

I would also like to mention that the hard work rewards are still disappointing. For example, the first and only gold reward available can be collected at 20.4 million points. To me, there are not really any rewards that stand out and that are worth the effort required to obtain them.

Comments

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Thanks GGS for continuing the desperate gold grab with yet another time reduced hardworker event. Not only are the rewards crap, many of them are unattainable. I look forward to putting about as much effort into this as you put into bringing us an enjoyable event with worthwhile rewards (very very very little). How about running a time reduced CC next time, 5 hours long please   :p
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    It is about time they fixed the wheel that goes over the items your collecting, this is just shoddy programming !!
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Thanks GGS for continuing the desperate gold grab with yet another time reduced hardworker event. Not only are the rewards crap, many of them are unattainable. I look forward to putting about as much effort into this as you put into bringing us an enjoyable event with worthwhile rewards (very very very little). How about running a time reduced CC next time, 5 hours long please   :p
    Yes not worth time and effort at least i get to go play my other game in between cc's because all rewards are rubbish on the events and defiantly not worth gold spending.
  • Jesse123 (INT1)Jesse123 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,558
    edited 09.01.2019
    Yayy , I'm gonna get 1000 fish pellets for 1.2 million points, also 20.4 million for ONE GOLD MINING LICENSE seems to be even greater.
    C'mon GGS, please be realistic. Firstly the rewards are not that good, secondly 20.4 million for that GML
                    in 3 days????  Impossible.   :s 

gizmo22 (AU1) said:
    How about running a time reduced CC next time, 5 hours long please   :p
    Hahaha yes please  :D
  • Okay maths is not my best subject. The HWE lasts for 3 days (or thereabouts) Thats 72 hours. 60 minutes in an hour equals 4320 minutes. 60 seconds in a minute equals a maximum of 259,200 seconds of HWE. Lets say I am running 20 points a second for every second of the event (I wish) thats 259,200 x 20. Thats 5,184,000 points. That will get me to reward 39. I calculate that  I would have to be running at 78 points a second to reach 20.4 million (Gold Licence) in 3 days. Perhaps my maths is wrong - it's been a busy day
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 09.01.2019
    getting beyond a joke, i'm guessing the numbers guy is on holiday again.........

if you're gonna run shortened hw events (that includes fishing also), you need to seriously drop the required amount for the hw rewards and while you're at it - have a look at your much boasted about randomizer, cos that thing has been broken since day one

@CM_Hunter can you respond to this 'issue' pls, as we'd all like to know is this the future of all HW events from now on, this stupidly shortened version, and why is this the case (and if not, why has it been running for sometime in this mode)

personally i have no problem if hw's run shortened times, but hw rewards should be adjusted to match the new figures and the hw rewards should be improved across the board (as was kinda promised with the new fangled randomizer)
  • It appears that the hard worker event is running for 3 days instead of 4. This is a bit disappointing since we don't have as much time to take advantage of our bonus points.

I would also like to mention that the hard work rewards are still disappointing. For example, the first and only gold reward available can be collected at 20.4 million points. To me, there are not really any rewards that stand out and that are worth the effort required to obtain them.

• I have tried everything I know possible to try and get my hard worker event to start so I can play it but no matter what I do or try to do it will not start when I hit the box for the second page I get nothing when I hit let's get started I again get nothing. nothing on it seems to work but the exit box. I pay money on this game and want to be able to play all events any help greatly appreciated I am from Ohio USA so I am on the USA server.`
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    @Scottmcconnel (US1)  Here is some free Xmas advice..... pack away your credit card and become a non-paying GGS/BFG player. Buy yourself something else instead, it's way more pleasurable.
  • BTBB (US1)BTBB (US1) US1 Posts: 34
    Harvested over 10,000 apples and still shows 2 points per second???????????????? WTF   
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    apples are like that... they don't give you many points. I do as few as possible and move on

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I have tried everything I know possible to try and get my hard worker event to start so I can play it but no matter what I do or try to do it will not start when I hit the box for the second page I get nothing when I hit let's get started I again get nothing. nothing on it seems to work but the exit box. I pay money on this game and want to be able to play all events any help greatly appreciated I am from Ohio USA so I am on the USA server.`
    This may help https://crazybigfarm.net/events/hard_worker/HWE.htm
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 17.12.2019
    I have tried everything I know possible to try and get my hard worker event to start so I can play it but no matter what I do or try to do it will not start when I hit the box for the second page I get nothing when I hit let's get started I again get nothing. nothing on it seems to work but the exit box. I pay money on this game and want to be able to play all events any help greatly appreciated I am from Ohio USA so I am on the USA server.`
    Have you collected the first item corn? If not, try that. Otherwise there is probably some bug and you will need to contact support to sort it out.

Harvested over 10,000 apples and still shows 2 points per second????????????????
    Like DebRN said, it's not generally worth it to harvest apples to get high points per second. Sometimes I use seaweed fertiliser to run apples at 10 points per second and then skip the box if I go for a very high score, but the event always starts just before I am going to bed so I don't do that anymore since there is no point. Otherwise just harvest a few orchards to keep the bonus points running while overnight or if during the day harvest one apple orchard with speed fertiliser to go to the next box as quickly as possible.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file