Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Info Blast! - Latest News on Kites!

13»

Comments

• musicdoc (US1)musicdoc (US1) US1 Posts: 43
    Still stunned that someone would spend $800 to buy virtual reputation points in an online game.
  • Still stunned that someone would spend $800 to buy virtual reputation points in an online game.
    And that's probably why most who did are staying quiet, they don't want to be judged for how they chose to spend their money. There are far more players who've spent considerably more than that.

To be clear though - these weren't just 'reputation points' - they were permanent boosters.
    We were supposed to be able to keep them.
    I considered it an investment in my online game that I would have until the game ended.

I see you have all blue houses so you've invested in this game too. We just chose different things to invest in, and clearly, your investment was better than mine! :) 
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

We should sue GGS for damage, this can't go on forever, it has become a habit for them to rip off customers

CM_Hunter said:

One point we have been able to confirm is that those who already have a kite will still gain the 50% bonus it originally offered. If you own a kite already, this one will be converted into a 50% kite, with more kites providing an additional 1% bonus to that rate. Newly purchased kites after they go on sale will feature a 25% base rate but existing kite owners will have an initial boost, while the overall bonus cap still remains at 100% for all players.

@CM_Hunter

How is this going to work exactly ? Are you wiping the kites off the farms and dropping the rubbish ones in our drop boxes ?  Is this your silly plan  ?

Have you ever remotely considered that in all this time since owning the kites we have added happiness to them? Are you going to give us the new worthless kites also deprived of the added farm happiness ?

• 307Hal (US1)307Hal (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Well..they did it!!

NO COMPENSATION IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!!

Many of my coop have even lost their one (1) Rep Kite COMPLETELY!

Very sad day for GGS & Big Farm  :s 

Not a penny from me, will they see!

307Hal

so GGS where are these kites then ?  

you never cease to amaze, every time we think you touched the bottom you manage to do worse 

• they don't give any compensation, screw around with what people already bought and then they take it away and give back something that is either half or 1/25 of the price and you don't even get that!! you touched rock-bottom before ggs and now you went through the rock.
  • HappyEd1 (US1)HappyEd1 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    And again- WHAT A RIP OFF- half the kite power for the same price as the full thing!  Would not buy 1/2 doz eggs for the price of a dozen!!!!

• 307Hal (US1)307Hal (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    Took our ULTRA expensive kites but......

No problem whipping out the CoopCha Wheel of Fortune though...right!

What about a "balanced" champs!?!?!

I am soo sick of the double speak around here!

What is wrong with you people at GGS..REALLY!

You OWE me compensation & that is all there is to it!!!!

Pure unadulterated THEFT!!!

• paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    its amazing that GGS does not see that they will loose much players and real money because they dont fix the kite problem in a fair deal.
  • This is the most outrageous thing in the game so far - those who bought kites earlier will have it with +50% RP bonus for 13k silver coins, but those who will buy them now will have to spend 216k silver coins to get a kite with a 50% bonus ... or maybe even more - I've heard that additional kites will cost 8k silver coins (adding +1% RP bonus), but can't find the official info in the forum anywhere. If additional kites are also 13k coins, so it's even worse.

It is even greater imbalance and even more unfair to players who didn't have a chance to buy the kite.

That bit about deflation and inflation is total nonsense.

Keep the kite as it was for everyone, I mean +50% bonus for the first kite - whether they bought it earlier or will buy it now or later.
    OK with +1% for additional kites. If someone bought additional kites earlier, give them options to either keep the kites with 1% RP bonus per kite OR get a refund of silver coins and return them.

It is not real money in the real world, it's just stupid silver coins in a game full of bugs, errors and apparently created by people with zero common sense and zero imagination ... and poor coding skills.
    What "deflation" or "inflation" for crap's sake ?!?

And so what that the kite was available for a year? 
    I had a 1+ year break from the game and found out about it last week. And what about players who are just starting to play the game?

For now I said to my co-op that until the issue with the kites gets reasonably resolved (mean either all, old and new, basic kites come with +50% RP or all come with 25% bonus), I will play half and not invest a penny in the game or any gold in missions. Definitely not buying half of the kite for the same price others got a whole kite and definitely not paying 213,000 silver coins (or more) to get what others got for 13,000 silver coins.
  • QnAthena (US1)QnAthena (US1) US1 Posts: 12

Hasil gambar untuk gambar layang2

remember the past while always playing kites, wo + o + o ++ oo + w

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Just gonna share a bit of details about the "Actual" effect of the 50% RP kite bonus!

It is definetely not adding 50% points on top of ur actual mission score

I did the last CC with my kite missing in action

And my estimate loss of RP was between 8 - 12% ( For the 50% Kite )

So with the current addition of the 25% RP kite , if you compare yourself with those that will have the 50% kite

You are actually gonna get something like between 4-6% less RP than them

Feel free to correct me, if my numbers are off the chart or something
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    A couple things to clear up, you will only ever need space for one kite, either in storage or on your farm. The kite you own will be upgraded with each prchase of a new kite and the new kite does not need to be stored, it simply adds to the bonus of the one kite you have up to 100%. The happiness issue has been considered, those with 2 or more kites will receive decorations based on the amount of kites they owned to replace the happiness losses. Those who upgraded kites with Greta have already received deco parts to allow them to replace any upgrades they performed.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Still stunned that someone would spend $800 to buy virtual reputation points in an online game.
    And that's probably why most who did are staying quiet, they don't want to be judged for how they chose to spend their money. There are far more players who've spent considerably more than that.

To be clear though - these weren't just 'reputation points' - they were permanent boosters.
    We were supposed to be able to keep them.
    I considered it an investment in my online game that I would have until the game ended.

I see you have all blue houses so you've invested in this game too. We just chose different things to invest in, and clearly, your investment was better than mine! :) 
    I feel your anger but what's done is done nothing gonna change 
    edited 15.12.2018
    CM_Hunter said:
    A couple things to clear up, you will only ever need space for one kite, either in storage or on your farm. The kite you own will be upgraded with each prchase of a new kite and the new kite does not need to be stored, it simply adds to the bonus of the one kite you have up to 100%. The happiness issue has been considered, those with 2 or more kites will receive decorations based on the amount of kites they owned to replace the happiness losses. Those who upgraded kites with Greta have already received deco parts to allow them to replace any upgrades they performed.

We don't want decorations as replacement for the kites, decorations take up space, and as you know well we have the drop box full of useless decorations which don't fit in the farms and we routinely hand them over to Greta (these farms which cant fit all they need are the result of your team poor design btw) 

We want the kites with the happiness they had, or a very small (1 x 1) deco which carries as much happiness  as we lost. Each of my kites carried 51 happiness and I couldn't care less  about some more stupid decos. 

While you are at it, and while you calculate the millions deco parts you owe me, or if you prefer the billions farm cash I need to regain those happiness points I lost because of your improper decisions and behavior (did you ever try to add those many points to a single deco ? @CM_Hunter ?), see if you can also calculate how much gold, how many tokens, how many WWC coins you owe us

Once you are done with all of the above don't forget to apologize to every single player for having made the wrong choice, and having once again made the wrong decision 

• CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    @PCA (GB1), please refer to my prtevious posts for the full extent of the compensation asnd the requested apology.
    CM_Hunter said:
    @PCA (GB1), please refer to my prtevious posts for the full extent of the compensation asnd the requested apology.

I read them all

Not acceptable, ggs is offering a non-solution and will perpetuate the damage, multiply it even in the hope to get a new line of sales

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    :) 
  • Piebaldsparkle (GB1)Piebaldsparkle (GB1) GB1 Posts: 107
    edited 17.12.2018
    CM_Hunter said:

One point we have been able to confirm is that those who already have a kite will still gain the 50% bonus it originally offered. If you own a kite already, this one will be converted into a 50% kite, with more kites providing an additional 1% bonus to that rate. Newly purchased kites after they go on sale will feature a 25% base rate but existing kite owners will have an initial boost, while the overall bonus cap still remains at 100% for all players.

Best regards,

Your BF Team

So where is my kite???  When will I get it back???  This is the 2nd CC I have been deprived of the benefit of my 50% kite.  Amazing how you jump all over stuff you think will result in less revenue, but fail to resolve errors that negatively affect players in a timely manner.  Come on you claimed weeks ago you had a list of affected players, so how about you use it and return what is right fully theirs and whilst you are at it, also compensate the same affected players for being deprived of what is rightly theirs for such a lengthy time.

Yours seriously unimpressed! 
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Pretty sure, they are working on it :)

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Well, this is very disappointing. I have seem the game add a lot of improvements to the game recently, but this is honestly a very poor decision regarding the management of this topic. I agree that the kites removed a lot of balance from the cooperative championship, but it's not fair to severely weaken their booster without providing compensation for the players who were affected by it.

I would also like to ask what the price to upgrade the reputation point boost on the kite is? I am just wondering since the additional benefit from the booster suddenly drops from 25% to 1%.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I am sad that the player's who bought them will be losing them to a lower %, but I am also not happy that the only player's who even get to use the kites are the ones in a Co-op, the rest of Us who are not in a Co-op can not Use them it seems, I wanted to get 1 to see if it would help Me in daily missions, but I guess after all this Mess I won't even bother, nope.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I am sad that the player's who bought them will be losing them to a lower %, but I am also not happy that the only player's who even get to use the kites are the ones in a Co-op, the rest of Us who are not in a Co-op can not Use them it seems, I wanted to get 1 to see if it would help Me in daily missions, but I guess after all this Mess I won't even bother, nope.
    The kite will help you get extra reputation points in any mission, even if you are not part of a cooperative. But there may be better choices of what to spend your championship coins on if you are not too interested with missions.
  • And the farce continues!  So suddenly my pounds are not worth as much as other players?  You want me to buy a 25% kite for the same wwc coins as the 50% kites? ermmm no way!  Imagine standing in a queue at the supermarket and the person in front being charged £100 for their shop - then you go through and they want to charge you £200 for an identical shop - not going to happen. Gold grabber studios finest hour! 
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    The kite will help you get extra reputation points in any mission, even if you are not part of a cooperative. But there may be better choices of what to spend your championship coins on if you are not too interested with missions.
    Hmm not sure what to spend them on, I get them even though I am not in a Co-op, but I do not spend any of them cause I was thinking for some strange reason that if I tried to buy something that I would not get the item due to not being in one, but thank you for the info, much appreciated, :)
Sign In to comment.