Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Feedback - Upcoming Features 2019

Hello everybody!

We would like you to give us some opinion, comments on new features planned for the beginning of 2019. More info on features can be found here:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4010896/#Comment_4010896

Thank you!

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• If they do what they say 2019 will be a dream year :smiley:. But please test everything carefully (bring maybe the test servers back) so things don't are broken. Because when tis year would be the same as last year, I think you will lose a lot of player. So don't dissapoint us :wink:. And new rewards would be great!
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Start over with Big Farm 3 ! 
  • Copying and moving things over to save time just isn't cutting it. Take the fence in the DV, for example. It shouldn't have been that hard to write the code for a new fence. But no, they copied the existing fence from the GF which more than one person has wasted money on upgrading. That's shoddy work.  We deserve better.

We've been told that the "New Things" team is a different one from the "Fix-it" team. Put the former to work alongside the latter -- fresh eyes could make the difference and deliver the results we all want.

It's no longer a matter of if something will break, but when something will break.

It isn't a matter of when, something becomes broken with each update or hot fix.

New content developers should fix their own messes.

At least I haven't noticed anything break on the GF from the laziness of using it as the base template for the decoration valley. (Which all I've seen it good for is collecting those drops to turn into money by clearing new land. I broke even and look forward to making a little farm cash clearing the last 9 spots.)
    william robert @ WWW 1
  • as everybody else thinks you have to get rid of the bugs, be more responsive and kind to your player/customer base and really, really test the events that you bring out, anything you bring out for that matter to make sure there are no bugs in it.

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    I am looking forward to the return of the layout mode, more farm machine levels, and the rework of the deep sea fishing region. :#

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third, by experience, which is the bitterest."  
    --Confucius
  • Tralfazz (US1)Tralfazz (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    I read through all of the comments and see the same things that have been a problem since day one. Why, because the company doesn't care one whit about the actual players, they only want to do whatever they can to make money. Fix the bugs in the game? never going to happen as that doesn't make them money. Add a gold lock, nope, they make more if you need to buy gold all the time because there is no verification. 
    Return gold? Yeah right, there is a better chance of getting struck by lightning while in a submarine than that...
    At one time it seemed that the folks almost cared about the game. Now they only care about the money, not that a GAME is actually any good. 

Tralfazz @ us 1
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,472
    @WiseWing: no disrespect to you or any other moderator, but what makes anyone think that GGS are going to listen to any comment we make. One only has to browse through the forum and you will find comments dating back years and years, mostly along the same lines of problems that should have been fixed yet they still persist. If they truly want 2019 to be a good year for us, listen to what the people are saying here in this thread. I guarantee that if they did listen and fixed all the problems first, they would find Santa may come early for them and people would start buying more gold.
    You can count me in on that list!
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    Please Fix all the bugs in Big Farm

Design by Farmerjohn 22 (US1)

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,597
    I'm truely curious about the new special seeds for Gardens ( the 2 types ) 
    How long will they be to harvest!! Gonna add some more diversity to gardens :)

and also the new special seeds for Meadows ( the 2 types )

I cant wait :)

Also, They looked so pretty and colorful!!
  • I'm truely curious about the new special seeds for Gardens ( the 2 types ) 
    How long will they be to harvest!! Gonna add some more diversity to gardens :)

and also the new special seeds for Meadows ( the 2 types )

I cant wait :)

Also, They looked so pretty and colorful!!
    They were added, just have to wait for be able to win them or buy for gold.

Also, I notice a lack of mention of expanding the reward process that the Worldwide Championship has. You know, the one where there isn't a screen popping up everytime something is won. Coop Champs needs this to be implemented 6 months ago.

Also, I suggest that new content at least is stopped until you can abolish Flash. Why do so much extra double work?
    william robert @ WWW 1
  • please make it easier to restock/restaff the fishing boats, like a one-click button to restock it the same as before. i would be willing to pay $1000 per boat just for that feature!!!
    new changes of decoration farm & HTML are worthless to many of us
  • @DebRN (US1) I was having problems with HTML as well, but recently, I changed to Firefox and now I am finding HTML far better than flash, faster, less crashes.  I was using Edge.
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    @DebRN (US1) 
    I can concur with @Byron Longford (AU1). I regularly rotate between Chrome, Firefox and Opera and find all three provide a much better performance than Flash and Edge. I tend to use Chrome more than anything, but that is just a personal choice. There are still some minor issues with HTML5, but certainly not that bad that it would make you want to leave the game. In the initial stages, I would have agreed, but thankfully, the majority of the issues appear to be dwindling. Maybe, just maybe, GGS are getting this right.  :)

As far as continually clearing cache, I rarely have to do that now as in most cases a simple "F5" reload solves all issues. It's quick, easy and no need to re-login or change settings.
Sign In to comment.