Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Timer on Big Farm Deals

Timer on Big Farm Deals has not worked for a good while. Now it is stuck on zero. Somebody should start a contest in the forum about what will go wrong next. Could give a good award to the winner , maybe 5 chicken feed

Comments

• @The Drifter (US1) Is it still there after a relog? Can you post a screenshot please.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    logged in and out 2 or 3 times this morning. Been there every time. Dont know how to do screen shots and really not interested in learning how
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @The Drifter (US1) Is it still there after a relog? Can you post a screenshot please.
    @WascallyWabbit

It's only stuck if you mouseover the cart in the parking lot. If you open the event, it's fine.  Happening on both Flash & HTML.

The mouseover time has never been accurate anyway, I've always ignored it. 

• Ahh, that may be intentional, for the 1st few years that I played, Omar's offers would change in the background all the time & unless you continuously clicked him, you could miss offers that you might be waiting for. But I noticed some time ago, that it changed, so that the timer only started to run when the event was opened & if I opened it again hours later, the item that had been "next offer" was now the current offer & I never missed any in between. I hadn't noticed the tool-tip, but that would make sense that it stays on 00:00:00 until you open the event again.

We were never told that it had been deliberately changed, so its possible that it is a bug, but no one has ever complained & personally I prefer how it is now, so we have never asked about it. I would be reluctant to ask now, just in case it is a bug & they fix it lol
    Never heard of anybody putting a bug in the game intentionally. Must be a new way of doing things, if they try to put in bugs maybe they will correct themselves. You think? Any way it wasnt froze on zero last night just started this morning
  • Never heard of anybody putting a bug in the game intentionally. Must be a new way of doing things, if they try to put in bugs maybe they will correct themselves. You think? Any way it wasnt froze on zero last night just started this morning
    LOL nooooo I didn't mean they deliberately bugged it, I meant that it may have been an intentional change to how Omar works, but if we ask them & it turns out that they they did not do it on purpose, they may change it back. - Does your timer restart when you open the event?
    shows 00:00:00 on green background when I open and 00:00:00: when I close. liked it the way it was before switching to HTML where the timer would change color as it got closer to changing to 0.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It would be nice if they could fix this. So much easier to glance over to see when an offer has changed rather than having to click on it every few minutes. Thanks!
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I agree with @artful (US1) liked it the old way!
  • It would be nice if they could fix this. So much easier to glance over to see when an offer has changed rather than having to click on it every few minutes. Thanks!
    But if they change it back, then you would have to click every few minutes, otherwise the offers come & go & you never see them, the way it is now, they only change when you open the event, so you don`t miss anything, isn`t that better?
    Seems a half fast way of doing things much like a lot of things with this game
    The timer is put there to show how much time before it changes. Not to show zeroes all the time
  • LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    I've noticed recently that the timer does not count down to when the next new deal will start.  The icon timer, when you hover over the icon, still goes around so you can see when time is up but the actual number timer does not work. It is always on zeros.  I'm on HTML using chrome.

A new bug for the new year perhaps?
    I would prefer it to show how much time is left before you click on Omar.  As it is you have to click on him to see if anything has changed.

Bring back the old way.

Wascally, you didn't have to click on him to see if the timer had changed previously you just hovered the mouse over his head.  You could easily see the time then.
    Thank you so much Southern.  I'm no good at searching for topics.  I usually end up with very old topics that are of no use for the present moment.  :)
  • Tralfazz (US1)Tralfazz (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    Same issue here, doesn't matter which farm Omar is on the small wheel timer moves and changes color, if you click on it the timer under the offer is counting down but the timer on mouse over never changes, ever. Doesn't matter what I do, buy something, or ignore that offer the countdown timer stays at 00:00:00, But the timer clock wheel seems to work. 

Home many have noticed the greenhouse wheel that opens in random locations?
    The ship that vanishes or docks above the lighthouse?
    The shipping truck that parks on top of buildings?
    How about the different pop-ups that require gold and come up under other game dialog boxes, such as the horse farm getting greenhouse pop-ups while you are trying to run the horses. 
    Complain and they don't get repaired, many bugs are still there from years ago, but you mention that you have a problem buying gold or using gold in the game and it's all hands on deck to get that fixed within a few minutes or at most an hour. 
    Then they send out surveys that just seems to go into a black hole server in a far away galaxy.  

Just another example of a company that can't leave things that are working alone. 
    Keep adding untested items that are full of bugs, rather than repairing the existing code. 
    The excuse "We have to keep both the Flash and HTML updated" NO you don't, you know that Flash is going to be ending. Work on getting the HTML coding right, transfer the Flash version to a different server where it can die a peaceful death. 

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 15.01.2019
    It would be nice if they could fix this. So much easier to glance over to see when an offer has changed rather than having to click on it every few minutes. Thanks!
    But if they change it back, then you would have to click every few minutes, otherwise the offers come & go & you never see them, the way it is now, they only change when you open the event, so you don`t miss anything, isn`t that better?
    But we would know when the offer had changed without having to click on it, so no, it's not better -- it's too easy to miss an offer this way. I know we have to click to see what the deals are, but now we have to click to see when the new deal is up. Otherwise, as others have pointed out, it shows "0" all the time until you click on it. Too easy to forget to click on it. And why should we have to keep clicking just to see if the offer has changed?
  • So the original bug that stopped it working, got a bug that made it work, and now has another bug thats stopped it from working again?  Oh good grief - whatever next? why on earth dont they fix the bugs once and for al then everyone knows whats going on!
  • @The Drifter (US1) It seems we were talking about 2 different things, I found the one you meant, you are on HTML yeah?....... There is a bug there doing as you described.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file