Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Festive Farm

After the crash of the servers the game is back online. i logged in and i got 0 stones from festve farm.and so was for the other members of my coop. another bug was the festive WoF. its time was longer than the time when festive farm finishes, so i got no rewards from that either. i was ranked 52 just before theend of the Festive farm in the WoF but i didnt got the XP booster.
making the sums i really think GGS should give us a really good compensation...a lot of bugs and looses during these last days. 

Comments

• matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Several ppl in my coop were also ranked in the top 200 on the Northern Lights WoF (including me). It would be a nice gesture to receive the 48hrs 2x XP (nothing more - nothing less), BTW someone needs to check the clocks in your events. Recently we had the School timer run longer than the CC. We had a WoF connected to a CC run longer than the CC and now we have had the Northern Lights WoF run longer than the actual farm did.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 30.12.2018
    @RowdyRac I just logged on for the first time since the crash this morning around 3:38am, glad to see everything is up and running...

1) I finally received my snowman from the advent/rudolph event and snowballs are no longer flying around my farm. - Thank you GGS

2) just prior to the end of the Festive Farm, I was in 2nd rank in the WoF which of course was still running due to time issue, so did not get anything for that...

and, most important:

3) I ranked 1st in the Festive Farm, notification received, saw an orchard fly by, but no Festive Almond Orchard in my Themed Buildings dropbox... and

4) I received notification that I should have received approximately 560,000 runes for the final breakdown of my farm, which I did not receive.

I have refreshed, cleared cache, etc. Still nothing and of course I do not have screen shots!! :(

this holiday season in BF is not very joyous at all!!!!

JVD

added: I also shut down my computer, shut down my modem and restarted all and cleared cache again... still no Festive Almond Orchard!

not so Joyful Vibrant Darling
    Post edited by JVD (US1) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I didn't get a pop-up from the completion of the Festive farm, nor did I get extra rune stones for the breakdown of my farm. I had 72,000 left in inventory last night after purchasing seaweed from the trader. No additional rune stones this morning.
  • mmargaret (US1)mmargaret (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    I did not receive my Festive Almond either. I finished 2nd in the Island. I do not know if I am missing any runes.
    I have filed a ticket and, like JVD, have tried everything on my end.
    A very Happy New Year to everyone.
    Margaret
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    UPDATE!!! i got the rewards (xp booster) from the festive WoF right now. exactly the time that the wheel was designed to end
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I did not receive my Festive Almond either. I finished 2nd in the Island. I do not know if I am missing any runes.
    I have filed a ticket and, like JVD, have tried everything on my end.
    A very Happy New Year to everyone.
    Margaret
    Ditto!  I came in 3rd and did not receive my almond orchard nor the runes for the breakdown of my farm.  I did submit a ticket to GGS Support. 
  • adamhc (GB1)adamhc (GB1) GB1 Posts: 5
    I was in the Top 5 when I last checked, the night before - don't know if I still was at the end but I got no notification or runestones either.
    If you made more than 65 Million, even if you ranked 10, you should have received the Festive Almond Orchard.  The top 5 received the Festive Peach Orchard.  It is this Festive Almond Orchard plus the temp farm breakdown points that most are concerned with.  I sure hope the mods & devs are reading these posts.  I hope they will post something to assure us that the Team knows about the problems.   :o:p:/
    edited 02.01.2019
    If you made more than 65 Million, even if you ranked 10, you should have received the Festive Almond Orchard.  The top 5 received the Festive Peach Orchard.  It is this Festive Almond Orchard plus the temp farm breakdown points that most are concerned with.  I sure hope the mods & devs are reading these posts.  I hope they will post something to assure us that the Team knows about the problems.   :o:p:/
    you get the Festive Peach for reaching 65 mil... you get the Festive Almond for ranking 1 -5!!!  I have my festive peach, just not the festive almond :(  nor my breakdown runes :(
    JVD (US1) said:
    you get the Festive Peach for reaching 65 mil... you get the Festive Almond for ranking 1 -5!!!  I have my festive peach, just not the festive almond :(  nor my breakdown runes :(
    Okay, whatever!  I did come in 3rd so I know I should have gotten the Festive Almond (or whatever that Festive Orchard was for ranking 1-5).  I too have the Festive Peach, but not the Festive Almonds.
    @FarmerCli (US1) LOL

didn"t want anyone to be confused :)
    JVD (US1) said:
    @FarmerCli (US1) LOL

didn"t want anyone to be confused :)
    I understand. Thank you!   o:)
    edited 03.01.2019
    @RowdyRac

woo  hoo!!! Received my Festive Farm rewards and Runes!!! logged  in today was doing some chores and the rewards and runes popped in! :)

Thanks GGS!

PS. found email from customer support, they manually credited my farm with the orchard and the number of runes that I told them were missing.
    Post edited by JVD (US1) on
  • Hi Guys,

If any of you are still missing rewards, please contact support. :)
    edited 05.01.2019
    Hi Guys,

If any of you are still missing rewards, please contact support. :)
    Okay I will send in another ticket to Support for my missing runes and Festive Almond Orchard as I am still missing these.  I sent the first ticket via the in-game support button, but maybe I need to use the link from the forum.  

~sigh~ still missing my Festive Almond Orchard.  I see others from Brat Pack had their issues with missing Festive Almond Orchards have had it resolved.  I even sent in a ticket (via in-game support button) hours before any of them sent theirs in and as yet no resolution to the problem.  I guess we know what US coop has priority! I am really disappointed.  I was in first place but then by the end I landed in 3rd place. I worked very hard to get to the place to get the Festive Almond Orchard and I feel slighted by the Team that they have not addressed my missing Festive Orchard.  :'(:'(:'(:(  
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file