Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 24.12.2018
    On this page, either to the side or above, you'll find a link to the calendar in a much-improved format. It's called "Events Calendar."

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/186333/bigfarm-events-december-2018#latest
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Fantastic :smiley: January calender is already posted. Parts of it anyway. Guess somebody listened and planned it in advance. Hope they will continue doing that also for the future months.

Cheers :smile:
  • Thanks GGS for not having 4 months of Viking farm in a row this year.  @WascallyWabbit
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    The FHWE has just started but why is it showing finishes in ~ 1 day?
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    I would like an explanation too, only 1 day...........?
  • Dear Mods,

The FHWE has started... But what happened?
    You announced the next:

And we got a 47,5 hour event AGAIN!!!!! It will be finished on 29th.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 27.12.2018
    the big problem is due to they are out of office won't be fixed, either that or they never really wanted to give 4 days and this is just a good excuse to says oops another error, we forgot to change length before going away
  • the big problem is due to they are out of office won't be fixed, either that or they never really wanted to give 4 days and this is just a good excuse to says oops another error, we forgot to change length before going away

This problem is not repairable. They should restart the event but they won't do it. Players would not be happy because most of them started the event. Oyster was collected and you also know it is needed in the first box.
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    from the thread that dealt with this issue from the last FHW, to qoute -

@RowdyRac
    Here's another peep for everyone who loves the FHWE and was concerned and saddened when it had a shortened run earlier this month  ...

in case you haven't yet noticed, Wabbit's calendar shows that it will start again on the 27th of December and run until the 31st.

Everyone who wants to should be able to get those GML's this time round.
    Pretty awesome 3 , don't you think ! 

end of quote

well that didnt happen did it, just two days AGAIN

so not only do they push the GML out to an unreasonable level so few will get it, not only do they water down the HW rewards overall so most are worthless, they again shorten the event so unless someone is dumb enough to throw silly gold at it you're never getting near the numbers needed

talk about killing an event...
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    No doubt the incorrect version was started by "accident", and nobody is in the office to correct it . Pretty miserly of GGS at Xmas time .
  • Marekfarmer (SK1)Marekfarmer (SK1) SK1 Posts: 192
    edited 27.12.2018
    Same here, i was gathering ships with oysters and others fish almost week before FHWE,
    now i am looking at "1 day to go" timer, which means less then 48 hours. After all those wishes from RR or WW that we got right FHWE time event i am disapointed.  :'(
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    @Byron Longford (AU1)
    You edited out the best comment. :) 
    This Big Farm "Holiday" has been a bust every which way you look at it. So darn disappointed in everything, not the least of which are the gold thievery and the short FHWE which, it seemed, was never lengthened to begin with. For over 2 years we've been saying it can't get any worse, and every time, we've been proven wrong.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    I still wonder how a million dollar company can get away with NOT having staff on holidays.
    And no, it's not the law in Germany either..
    I still wonder how a million dollar company can get away with NOT having staff on holidays.
    And no, it's not the law in Germany either..
    You can't lay off over 200 people and still deliver quality service, it seems.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Just like last time.......we need to stop pretending like this was an accident.  They have changed the length of events, while running, in the past........but they won't, because this was not accident.
    Not an accident.........Fish HW......only one day.........not an accident!

• Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    1~ day timer new year bonus by GGS  

On the January page, there is no WW event mentioned.......is it not running in January?  It was already mentioned once in conversation (I am not sure in which post), so I presumed it would run in January.  Will it not run?
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 27.12.2018
    @gavinfarms (US1) how are we suppose to know what is happening when they don't, I also read post that mention Jan WWC
  • It was proven again, that pathetic, greedy, liars!
  • GGS - Just look at how not-shocked the players are that you have shortened the FHWE - again - despite it being posted that it would be back to the longer time.  We have got so used to the 'mis-information' that we know what to expect of you now.  Thats pretty sad isn't it.  Why bother to tell us things that quite clearly are not the case?  We dont like it, and would prefer absolute honesty in the first place.  Much as we moan and complain about it at the time better that than feeling deliberately mislead.

You have no respect for your customer base - period.  Thing is customers can soon find alternatives - 2 bad meals in my favourite restaurant would get me looking for a different place to go to eat - and rightly so.  I'm sure you would be the same, so what makes you think that because this is a game customers will react differently?  Yes, we have invested many hours of gameplay, in some cases a lot of our hard earned cash and have made some great virtual friends along the way - we can do exactly that in a different game - it would be beneficial for you to remember that before even more players up and leave (and they will - check how many hours some of your long standing customers are playing now compared to 6 months ago - wonder what else they are doing with their spare time?)

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Shall we list the lies, its becoming a long list

CC rewards were not deliberately downgraded, its part of a new automated rewards list that makes the game more dynamic........ LIE

Village Fair has been introduced to reduce the frequency of the CC.........LIE

The kites have been taken away and rebalanced because it affects the fairness within the game........LIE

We cant run the Winter Wheel this year because the bugs from last year are still in the feature and not ready to roll out.........LIE

Due to scheduling issues and bugs CHWE and FHWE were shortened ....................LIE

I could go on and on because everything they are feeding us lately is BS! Its obvious to most people the GGS company objective revolves around gold sales. If players dont buy gold then they try to milk gold out of them with deliberate well placed gold hot deal popups that seem to be popping up constantly throughout the day. Its funny how my game can sit idle for hours on end with no sign of popups but once I start collecting fields for an event or during a mission theres gold spending popups appearing dangerously close to my cursor.........could it be a coincedence? NO!
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    FHWE started today and surprise surprise, another fail of GGS, it last only 2 days instead of 5 like it was announced, another lie as a gift for all of us. Santa stealing gold, events that are shorter, back to back events that make everyone stressed instead of having fun playing. and GGS cant do nothing, they never can. for them all in unexpected.
    there are never ever serious apologies or serious refunds for us players. all we get are bugs. and unkeeped promisses

• The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Noticed also they have figured a way to add more time to the last 2 CC's
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    hello players. new gift from GGS for the new year. the village trophy won in CC and that gives village happiness is not there anymore. unexpected right!!!!!
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    hmm is it only one person doing all the jobs for BF at GGS  and the reason why office is closed during the week-ends and holidays? Ofc GGS should make sure there is a crew 24/7 every day as long as they are delivering a 24/7 product. A serious, responsible and dedicated company wouldn`t dream of not doing so. hmm

Maybe time to turn our backs to them?

edited 27.12.2018
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4014242/#Comment_4014242

Comments like this have past the point of embarrassment.

@WascallyWabbit    Might it have been better to say nothing at all?  Either GGS is not telling you, or they are hanging you to dry.  But either way......no one believes that this was an innocent mistake.  This problem is ....that when you have incompetence of this level and are constantly having to apologize, people quit finding it believable.  And that has happened here.  Non one finds your explanations credible.  And that has become its own problem.  Think about it....when you give us the new date for the 4-day Fish HW......no one is going to believe it (and they will be doing the logical thing).

This is not personal in any way, but the PR problems on the Forum have reached a catastrophic level.

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    And, here we go again.

I fail to see the logic in shortening the FHWE except to get people to use gold to win GMLS.

Why? I should just keep the gold that I already have. 

Again, again and again, being mislead and misinformed. I do not blame the moderators, I blame GGS.

Getting harder and harder to justify staying here. Will be 6 years soon. Why do I feel like I am in a relationship that has become one sided and the partner is cheating?
Sign In to comment.