Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 20th - Into the Valley, Something Less Snappy & Some Treats! - Discussion

Comments

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    It would make this feature somewhat usefull if we could move decos directly from the valley back to the farm without having to place them back in the drop box first.  I thought when I first saw this that it would be good to store holiday decos for use later, it would make them easy to find without searching through 20 pages of decos in the box.  But it doesnt work that way.  You put them in the valley and then when you want them you put them back in the box before moving them to the farm.  Whats the point?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    It would make this feature somewhat usefull if we could move decos directly from the valley back to the farm without having to place them back in the drop box first.  I thought when I first saw this that it would be good to store holiday decos for use later, it would make them easy to find without searching through 20 pages of decos in the box.  But it doesnt work that way.  You put them in the valley and then when you want them you put them back in the box before moving them to the farm.  Whats the point?
    How is it supposed to know where to put them back on the (main/gourmet/flower) farm? What happens if you don't have room? or have rearranged stuff, so they can't go back to where they were when you stored them?  That's a lot of error checking, and as we've already seen with the temp storage for buildings they toyed around with a year or so ago, people get mighty ticked off when things go *POOF*.

Better safe than sorry. :)
  • Something is terribly wrong with the Santa's Workshop event.   It stole 240+240+? gold from me!
    I thought it was strange cause it happened yesterday, yet I dismissed it as having mis-clicked something by mistake.   I watched my gold total before I opened the event today, and again another 240 gold has gone missing.  :( 

So that's where my gold has gone !!!. I had been saving every gold coin I had, in a effort to get the 2,000 needed to use the GML which has been mocking me from my inventory.
    A week or so ago I had managed to acquire just over 1,000 then every time I glanced up it seemed to decrease by a couple of hundred. Now my total is 331. It's back to staring at the now 2 GMLs in frustration, and no more clicking on Santa's workshop.
     The only consolation is that it has not cost me any real world money (and won't ever).
  • I'm not sure where to post this ....... but I thought the twins were supposed to be here through the 26th?  It's the 26th & when I first logged in, in the morning, they were no longer there
  • and I am still collecting karma from items that have been charmed?  I thought karma was going away with the twins?
  • i'm losing gold every time open the santa's wheel too. 230 gold from seems to be.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    i'm losing gold every time open the santa's wheel too. 230 gold from seems to be.
    You can see its broken so dont keep opening it !!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    The amounts of gold don't seem to be the same for everyone. Some have reported losses in increments of 230. Many, in increments of 240. For at least 5 in our coop, our increments seem to be 250.
  • Mandariini (SKN1)Mandariini (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 25
    How  are we going to get our gold back? That's the question.
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    How  are we going to get our gold back? That's the question.
    3 words to answer that question my friend.

In your dreams!

The compensation that GGS offer (if they actually offer to compensate you) Is never to the value of what you have lost. Their usual answer is that it is hard to determine the exact amount of loss incurred by all players so they have calculated an amount that they consider fair. Invariably it is usually a deco etc that doesnt actually cost them any money. This issue with the gold being consumed when you open the workshop has been going on since the last update. I hope that this time compensation will be appropriate
  • another 240 gold that ggs has stolen, yay!!! i hope the compensation will not be "for everyone that has lost more than 200 gold, you get 1 balloon deco and so on"
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Having the same troubles here :( 
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    -Those new seeds, where do we find them?
    -mayas historikal thing, how does that work?
    - that kite, where could we win or buy that with?
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    -Those new seeds, where do we find them?
    -mayas historikal thing, how does that work?
    - that kite, where could we win or buy that with?
    - Seeds will be available trough offers.
     -Mayas (prof. James) works for the books similar like architect for buildings. When you buy all 6 extensions for book you can buy 7th when prof. James is on the farm.
     - You can buy kite when WWC trader truck is here.
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    thank you Wise Wing

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Snowballs, pleace remove them, the event is over long time ago but i stil get them when harvest my fields
    irritating
  • i'm not sure about everybody else but i have stopped collecting snowballs and got to collect my second snowman!!
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    i'm not sure about everybody else but i have stopped collecting snowballs and got to collect my second snowman!!
    Me too!!!  I was able to choose the appearance of the snowman I received.  :#
  • good, i hope everyone gets their snowman
  • I haven't got ours on AU server, but we did not get server restart, so probably will when that happens for our server.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I was still getting them last night, but this morning they have stopped.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    The server restart we had this morning on US1 probably kicked something in the code that released the snowman.  If AU1 didn't get restarted like US1 did, that's probably why snowballs are still falling there. :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    yes, exactly @Southern (US1) I think is was only the US, INT, FR and JP servers that went down and restarted...
  • Nelie (NL1)Nelie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 21
    Is there a little known what is on the calendar of January 2019?
    Can we prepare ourselves a bit.

Furthermore everybody a heel prosperous and cozy BigFarm 2019
  • adonna (US1)adonna (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Some of the items won on the Santa wheel  are not unlocking in the decoration collection tower after they are built .
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    What about the post box for the last day of the reindeer that most did not get because he was gone before 10am est??? How do we get or when do we get that deco?
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    There's some great comments in here guys, thanks so much to every one of you!

I can't give you any definitive statements about the issues raised just now as we are not long back and still looking into the details of everything that happened.

What I can say is:
    - The issue of gold being removed to use Santa's Workshop is known and was reported to me during the break. Sadly there was very little we were able to do at the time but now that we are back in the office we will be taking a deeper look into the cause and resolutions
    - Snowballs are still falling for some, we are checking into that issue along with reward issues for the Snowman event
    - Karma is still dropping, and it should be! Though we once announced the twins would soon leave we got a lot of feedback on that and decided to bring them back and allow you to use Karma points to buy treats, sparkles and all that good stuff
    - Decos from the Valley are moving or being placed in dropboxes when they came from a farm inventory. We know about this one, we initially thought it only affected decos placed before the hotfixes we had after our last update, though reports seem to indicate it's still happening. We are looking into that one too and will bring you some news on solutions when they come, thank you to those who have been helping us dig deeper into the issue, and that goes for all issues! Thank you guys :)

I know there's more to cover, I assure you we will get around to everything. For now, thanks for the feedback (good and bad), keep it coming in!
Sign In to comment.