Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"Build a Snowman" Event

146»

Comments

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Hi everyone,

Things going wrong? It must be Christmas hehe

There appears to be a couple of issues, one being that Rudolph forgot to come back for his last day & the other being snowman confusion. The snowman event in the carpark started automatically & ended at the same time for everyone, when you got your snowman deco it would have Lana on the pop-up. The other snowman event, on the advent calendar, had to be started manually, so it will end at a different time for each person, depending when you started it & probably has a different happiness score to the other one, unless you timed them to start together. The pop-up for that deco has Rudolph on it & mine arrived a couple of hours after the 1st one, even though Rudolph is nowhere to be seen.

Rudolph's final day will be sorted out in the New Year. :)
    That's the first time that even Rudolf has legged it because of all the bugs that cant/wont be fixed ;D 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 24.12.2018
    Hi everyone,

There appears to be a couple of issues, one being that Rudolph forgot to come back for his last day & the other being snowman confusion. The snowman event in the carpark started automatically & ended at the same time for everyone, when you got your snowman deco it would have Lana on the pop-up. The other snowman event, on the advent calendar, had to be started manually, so it will end at a different time for each person, depending when you started it & probably has a different happiness score to the other one, unless you timed them to start together. The pop-up for that deco has Rudolph on it & mine arrived a couple of hours after the 1st one, even though Rudolph is nowhere to be seen.

FWIW,

I got the Lana popup, which allowed me to choose which level of the Snowman I wanted, but I didn't get a Rudolph popup. 

I checked my Inventory, and there's only one new Snowman in it, the Fantastic Festive Frolickers.  It has 55HP, should have been 57 according to the CarPark (I had amassed some 44,000 snowballs).

Additionally, my farm is still dropping snowballs.
    Post edited by Southern (US1) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 24.12.2018
    @WascallyWabbit

Same as Southern above... I got the Lana popup and chose the level 5 Fantastic Festive Frolickers... it gave me 58HP, but it should have been 59HP.  (to get next level, I would need Infinity snowballs LOL)

Have not received the Rudolph pop up and my farm is still dropping snowballs.

Added:

Post edited by JVD (US1) on
  • Same as Southern and JVD above... I got the Lana popup and chose the level I wanted.   I hadn't been paying attention to how many snowballs I collected, so I can not comment if the level is what it should have been.

Immediately afterward I received a popup with a reindeer for receiving a snowman deco, but I received 2 that were identical.  My farm is not still dropping snowballs.  Strange goings on it looks like.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Same as Southern and JVD above... I got the Lana popup and chose the level I wanted.   I hadn't been paying attention to how many snowballs I collected, so I can not comment if the level is what it should have been.

Immediately afterward I received a popup with a reindeer for receiving a snowman deco, but I received 2 that were identical.  My farm is not still dropping snowballs.  Strange goings on it looks like.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K.

• I have the same issue as JVD and Southern exactly.... I received the Lana popup but not the reindeer one; I only received 1 snowman deco, and my farm is still dropping snowballs. 
    I, like Hans, did not pay attention to how many snowballs I had collected, so I don't know if the level of the deco is correct or not.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Hi everyone,

Please don't forget the Village upgrade problems -- not being able to start them without votes. Thanks, Wabbit!
  • @WascallyWabbit yes we understand there were 2 different snowman events, I started both, I never received the Rudolph snowman, I did receive the carpark 1 later but it was lower in HP than it should have been, I check with still 1 day to go and my HP on it was 58 and about to go to 59, I even posted about it.  Then when it finished, I received a 57 happiness, which should have been 59.  Actually both should have been 59, but only got 1, 57.  The Rudolph snowman actually was saying I had to pay gold to receive him.  I had checked him everyday to see how I was going with the deco so I know both were started.  Myself not too worried about snowman as I would only destroy for parts, but I know other that did not get him will be upset.
    For the past two years it has been like this-- the snowmen received were 2 HPs lower than they should have been. This should have been corrected long ago.
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    Thank you Wascally Wabbit.  Quite a few (most) of my co-op members also did not get the last day for Rudolph.  Gladly waiting for the new year for it to be fixed.

Merry Christmas one & all & have a safe & Happy New Year.  Here's to a year of no bugs, problems & missing items.  

Well it is worth hoping for.  :)
  • @WascallyWabbit yes we understand there were 2 different snowman events, I started both, I never received the Rudolph snowman, I did receive the carpark 1 later but it was lower in HP than it should have been, I check with still 1 day to go and my HP on it was 58 and about to go to 59, I even posted about it.  Then when it finished, I received a 57 happiness, which should have been 59.  Actually both should have been 59, but only got 1, 57.  The Rudolph snowman actually was saying I had to pay gold to receive him.  I had checked him everyday to see how I was going with the deco so I know both were started.  Myself not too worried about snowman as I would only destroy for parts, but I know other that did not get him will be upset.
    Heya @Byron Longford (AU1) are you sure that the Rudolph deco asking for gold, was not the "Santa's mailbox" one for day 24 of the calendar, did you get that deco?

We do appear to have a couple of reports of disappearing snowballs, making the final snowman deco lower & some that have not had the 2nd snowman show up at all, so we will add them to the bug list too.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 25.12.2018
    @WascallyWabbit after my Rudolph snowman time was up, did not receive snowman, but it ask for gold to get 1.  I got mail box as I was on at change of day or close to it
  • bim (SKN1)bim (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 41
    Same as Byron..No Rudolfsnowman but had to pay 1 gould to get it..Didnt do that..

Got my mailbox
  • Thanks guys, I will add it to the list of Xmas weirdness :)
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    I feel so bad for GGS. They must get tired of making a big apology letter every January for having an issue-filled year. The game is so good but it must be hard to maintain - something seems to break every time they take a well-earned vacation. :'(
    Happy New Year regardless! I hope everyone rests plenty. :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
  • several days later....... my farm is still dropping snowballs
  • 0MrsB (US1)0MrsB (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    dont be fooled. you wont get what you collected for. i got to level 52. when i got my snowman i only got level 48. RIP OFF!!!!!
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I think we must have Santa's evil twin brother visit us each year, while Santa himself is busy.
    :)
    This is my 3rd Christmas here, and they have all had problems, however our co-ops have been happy with the solutions each year.
    Tell them to drink a little extra eggnog!
    dont be fooled. you wont get what you collected for. i got to level 52. when i got my snowman i only got level 48. RIP OFF!!!!!
    We got compensated the first year we received the wrong HP for the snowmen. Last year, nada.
  • II. Alexander (HU1)II. Alexander (HU1) Posts: 176
    edited 12.01.2019
    How long time we must collect this snowballs?
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Maybe reading the announcements would be smart to do :wink: Like this one:

Announcement - Issues over Christmas 2018

Scroll down and you will find your answer.

Cheers :smile:
  • The snowballs make harvesting slower as they get in the way - thats 100% fact.  We have had a cc already with another starting within the next day or so.  Slower harvesting = less rep points, so you get tempted to use seaweed, which costs gold, which of course many will buy - just saying.
Sign In to comment.