Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello Everyone
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR  for you all, moderators, players 
May you all have some lovely days full of joy and happiness. and may GGS hear us a bit more , make the game less stressfull and more enjoyable

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Best wishes to everyone for the holiday season!!

Developers, Moderators, Players, Friends, Families

May you have a great time! :)) <3
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    edited 24.12.2018
    My best wishes to all! Merry Christmas either you are celebrating it alone, with family and/or friends or even at work: enjoy :smile::heart::star:

Cheers :smile:

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Let ye be cheerful and joyous and don't do too many shenanigans  :D 

• Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you all,
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Just like to Wish everyone who posts on here a Happy Christmas and thank everyone who have helped with questions and answers. :smiley::smiley:
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Merry Christmas to you, too, janflipflo!
  • A heartfelt Happy Christmas to all the contributors and gamers on here and I'll raise a glass now, to all those absent friends. Love, peace and my warmest wishes to you all. Have a wonderful time with your loved ones and wishing you all the best that life can give in 2019. <3 
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    Merry Christmas 2018 and Happy New Year 2019 to all of you!!!
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Happy Christmas to you all.  I wish you, your families and, if you have them, the pets that enhance your lives, a fit and healthy 2019
    xxx
  • laryam (US1)laryam (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR for everyone!
  • I hope everybody has a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year!!! sorry i'm not to original, i'm too tired and have to get some sleep, i'll try to think of a better phrase tmr. the same phrase being repeated over and over again is putting me to sleep lol.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Wishing one and all a safe and joyous season.
     Merry Christmas & a Happy New Years!!
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to Everyone, :)
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    MERRY CHRISTMAS to all fellow farmers...good health, much joy and happiness.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    As my granddaughter says
    "Have a Merry Christmas - May you get all you want, and NO DIRTY SOCKS!"
    (Not quite sure what that means, but I just go with it.)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file