Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 6th - Kites, Skins, Horses & Re-balanced Events! - Discussion

Comments

• @paultje1975 (US1) @Piebaldsparkle (GB1)  I am not sure exactly what happened, with the few that did not get their new kite, it was something to do with being offline between the FHWE ending & the update running, but Hunter assures us they have a good list of everyone that had kites & how many they had etc so it should all work out in the end, but sorry for the delay. :/ 
    But when?  Every day this goes on we are deprived of the kite/s we owned!  This is theft, BF are quick to sanction players for mistakes they make when they view it benefit players, though not so quick to correct mistakes that cause a negative impact (or compensate for the losses uncured) are they?
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 10.12.2018
    And your still playing their game ???? 

aren't you ?

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    PCA (GB1) said:
    .....we have to remain focused.  What happened here was organized, poorly-disguised theft.  There are lines in life that people and groups should not cross and GGS has crossed one..... 

That's exactly what happened !

Heard any replies ? Nope, they couldn't care less about what players think, what players lose, what players paid for etc etc

This company is a classic example of "the fish rots from the head down", there 's no reasoning possible 

We are all or u just came to visit the fun thing here not to get the info how to play 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    PCA (GB1) said:

aren't you ?

yes i am, i am just confused as to why some of you are that are ? as your all so unhappy with how its made and the running of it that you accuse the company of theft ! 
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    PCA (GB1) said:

aren't you ?

yes i am, i am just confused as to why some of you are that are ? as your all so unhappy with how its made and the running of it that you accuse the company of theft ! 

Just as I thought !! You are confused

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    PCA (GB1) said:
    PCA (GB1) said:

aren't you ?

Do you care to explain then ??
  • Up darren24 (GB1) said:
    PCA (GB1) said:
    PCA (GB1) said:

aren't you ?

Do you care to explain then ??
    My thought is those who have been buying gold do a better job of sticking it to GGS when they continue to play, but stop paying. It takes no GGS resources when people leave, but takes server and support time for those that play and continue to report issues. And even though it is  a horrible decision to not offer a refund (even partial) for the nearly worthless extra kites, the game is still enjoyable for me to play.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 11.12.2018
    Re: Santa's Workshop Candle Numbers.

The levels on Santa's Workshop are the same as they were last year.  This is the number of Candles needed to reach the top of the tree:

That's a lotta candles. :)
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    I am not sure where to put this, but according to the Calendar of Events, it looks like we are getting a "hotfix" midstream of the Santa Event.  I am not sure what that is all about, but I sure hope it does not mess things up for us like it did last year, if I remember right. ~sigh~

Never mind. I found the answer I was looking for.  I am just glad that this "Santa Event" is not the one where we donate a buch of stuff to his wish list and help coop members fill their lists too.  I can relax on this one coming!   :DB)
    can you tell me where you read a bout the NEW santa event.  Thank you. I hate to read thousands of post to find what I want to know and search is useless.
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    edited 12.12.2018
    @paultje1975 (US1) @Piebaldsparkle (GB1)  I am not sure exactly what happened, with the few that did not get their new kite, it was something to do with being offline between the FHWE ending & the update running, but Hunter assures us they have a good list of everyone that had kites & how many they had etc so it should all work out in the end, but sorry for the delay. :/ 
    But when?  Every day this goes on we are deprived of the kite/s we owned!  This is theft, BF are quick to sanction players for mistakes they make when they view it benefit players, though not so quick to correct mistakes that cause a negative impact (or compensate for the losses uncured) are they?
    WascallyWabbit pleas let us know when we can expect the repair. 
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • PCA (GB1) said:

aren't you ?

yes i am, i am just confused as to why some of you are that are ? as your all so unhappy with how its made and the running of it that you accuse the company of theft
    It's not an 'accusation of theft' - it's a fact.

Here is where I had 4 reputation kites that I bought when GGS sold them:

Here is the same space on December 6th 2018 when they decided to take them away:

I gave them money to buy those kites - they've kept the money...but have left me with nothing.
    That would be my definition of 'theft'.

They've done this and yet, I'm still playing and I realize that can sound confusing - had I just started playing the game - I'd be long gone!
    I've been playing 2+ years now and have made incredible friends that I love chatting with each day. I also have invested far more into my farms than just those kites, so I want to continue to use what I've worked so long to build up.
    I still very much love the game itself, just not what was done to us kite owners.
    Hope that clarifies it a bit?
    Happy *cautious* Farming! :) 
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    edited 14.12.2018
    When i log in this morning my kite booster was at 25% instead of 50% ( because i have the kite before the update) and same happened to all my players. after a while the booster returned at 50% BUT....for one of my players the kite just disappeared totally. it cant be found in farm or in inventory.
    looking that today is impossible to reach the support i decided to post this here and see if others have the samee problem
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • Sheila NOLA Gal (US1)Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) US1 Posts: 138
    edited 14.12.2018
    @FarmerCli (US1) I should have mentioned that I have looked everywhere - I don't have them.
    Thank you for trying to help though :)
    @paultje1975 (US1) @Piebaldsparkle (GB1)  I am not sure exactly what happened, with the few that did not get their new kite, it was something to do with being offline between the FHWE ending & the update running, but Hunter assures us they have a good list of everyone that had kites & how many they had etc so it should all work out in the end, but sorry for the delay. :/ 
    and another CC without mine kite
    WascallyWabbit  pleas let me know when i get it
  • @paultje1975 (US1) @Piebaldsparkle (GB1)  I am not sure exactly what happened, with the few that did not get their new kite, it was something to do with being offline between the FHWE ending & the update running, but Hunter assures us they have a good list of everyone that had kites & how many they had etc so it should all work out in the end, but sorry for the delay. :/ 
    and another CC without mine kite
    WascallyWabbit  pleas let me know when i get it
    Given this is the 2nd CC without the kites we OWNED, I think not only do they need to be returned sharpish, but compensation is also owed and I don't mean some crappy deco!
  • GazFarmer (AU1)GazFarmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 92
    Like some of the other comments I intend to buy a kite the next W/W , nearly saved enough , but would like to know before I buy it, there seems to be a vacuum of this information.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Like some of the other comments I intend to buy a kite the next W/W , nearly saved enough , but would like to know before I buy it, there seems to be a vacuum of this information.
    Needs to be a question in there before we can attempt to answer it. :)
  • Piebaldsparkle (GB1)Piebaldsparkle (GB1) GB1 Posts: 107
    edited 17.12.2018
    When i log in this morning my kite booster was at 25% instead of 50% ( because i have the kite before the update) and same happened to all my players. after a while the booster returned at 50% BUT....for one of my players the kite just disappeared totally. it cant be found in farm or in inventory.
    looking that today is impossible to reach the support i decided to post this here and see if others have the samee problem
    Yes there are several of us who have had our kites stolen!
  • dancer (NL1)dancer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
    once again about acrobatic kites that were won at the hard work event a long while ago: will bf consider to give extra rp% to those kites? i think that would be fair
    i finally got mine kite but in the start menu it said it would be 52% after i build it it is only 25%.
    WascallyWabbit  pleas bring this over and delever me mine kite that was promised

ok thats fast...problem solved after log out/log in
    thanks
  • There is an info in the Oficial anouncement:
    "About cups and pearls

We made some adjustments to the Wedding Planner and the Food Truck Event because we noticed that only a few players actually got to enjoy the higher stages of it and we wanted to give this opportunity to more players. We would be happy to get your feedback on the event after the changes!"

I can not evaluate pearls, but Food truck Event is absolutely the same as before. I was a totally stupid believer and I had started lvl 5 of the event.... And I was even more stupid, for I decided to finish it. Ufff :-( Huge amount of lost time, huge amount lost items (donated for nothing).

If GGS "adjusted" lvl 6 and higher - sorry but this will not help the event.

• barb24 (AU1)barb24 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 21
    Top 3 in CHWE could win a choice of coop orchard or  kite or deco plus a statue.

They've taken away the extra prizes now, just a fairly worthless statue :(
  • barb24 (AU1)barb24 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 21
    Silly Me. Just ignore that last post, I was looking in the wrong place!
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    There is an info in the Oficial anouncement:
    "About cups and pearls

We made some adjustments to the Wedding Planner and the Food Truck Event because we noticed that only a few players actually got to enjoy the higher stages of it and we wanted to give this opportunity to more players. We would be happy to get your feedback on the event after the changes!"

I can not evaluate pearls, but Food truck Event is absolutely the same as before. I was a totally stupid believer and I had started lvl 5 of the event.... And I was even more stupid, for I decided to finish it. Ufff :-( Huge amount of lost time, huge amount lost items (donated for nothing).

Same goes for the weddingplanner.  In the last step of level 3 they even increased the number of doves from 4830 to 5000.
    Too ridiculous for words that two top  players in our coop of lvl 386 and 368 have never managed to complete their start level 3.

Another rebalance from GGS. Way to go !!
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    There is an info in the Oficial anouncement:
    "About cups and pearls

Same goes for the weddingplanner.  In the last step of level 3 they even increased the number of doves from 4830 to 5000.
    Too ridiculous for words that two top  players in our coop of lvl 386 and 368 have never managed to complete their start level 3.

Another rebalance from GGS. Way to go !!
    They have rebalance for their players u are not one of them ye u are not using ur gold enough right now
Sign In to comment.