Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 20th - Into the Valley, Something Less Snappy & Some Treats! - Discussion

Comments

• p.bruin (NL1)p.bruin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 13
    Thanks Rowdy
  • paroma (IN1)paroma (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    Why can't GGS stop shoving broken things down our throats? Please, is it so difficult to test everything thoroughly? And to listen to players, to repair existing things before giving yet another new thing?
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Nah they just got confused by the old saying 

"If it ain't broke don't fix it"

GGS think it's   "If it's broke don't fix it !
  • Northsta (US1)Northsta (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    Everyone keeps talking about the new seeds available on the flower farm.  Is this just for those in coops?  Because I do not see any new seeds.  
  • Here the same, no new seeds.
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    Everyone keeps talking about the new seeds available on the flower farm.  Is this just for those in coops?  Because I do not see any new seeds.  
    There is not any event on,  from where those seeds can get. We get them as a award just like roses, violets etc. 
  • In decoration valley, if you go into outline view, the decorations display as a pile of burgers. Very weird. Lol.
    @DemonR (GB1) They must have come from your GF inventory, you see a house if it came from your main farm, a box if it came from your dropbox etc

@ everyone New seeds will be available in some offers at first, so you won`t see them just yet.
  • p.bruin (NL1)p.bruin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 13
    I'm getting impatient, it's going to happen today?  Can we please get a time, for chwe ??
  • Everything should be where it is supposed be, doing what it is supposed to do now. :)
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    why ooh why wasnt the decoration valley just put in the huge space thats not being taken up by the horse land 
  • shy90 (US1)shy90 (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    when are you activating naughty or nice
  • wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    Why would you tell us about new seeds and not give all the players a few to test them out? It is really silly and honestly, really cheap. Even 1 of each seed would have been great.

And, btw, we do have an event going on gourmet farm, so it would have been nice to try them on the current event.

Also, where is the Nice/Naughty twins? I thought we were getting them in this update.

• Have placed a deco after the second update but did not count for the task that has been given
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    ok, with the updates I now have non-stop customers... everytime I sell something to them a new set of customers arrive... they will  clean me out!!! 

slow them down PLEASE!! and thank you

@WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 20.12.2018
    JVD (US1) said:
    ok, with the updates I now have non-stop customers... everytime I sell something to them a new set of customers arrive... they will  clean me out!!! 

slow them down PLEASE!! and thank you

@WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac
    @JVD (US1) - That's a random thing that happens occasionally. Usually I only see it happen when they have the 200% "Farm Tourists" bonus enabled (where you get customers with the little candies above their head and they pay twice as many farm dollars for the same amount of product as normal)..

I just ignore the regular ones (customers). The most they pay is a 21% bonus, and I get can beat that with a 30% bonus in my contracts. :)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    We can place our decorations from our Storage into the New Decoration Valley area, it cost Me 100k to open mine though, so I put some of the extra Decorations I had in My storage there, and I am so happy that I got one of the Mermaids from that set from Santa's Workshop, Thank you Game Team, What a Wonderful Xmas I am having so far, and it has not even gotten here yet, :)
    @Southern (US1)  yes, I do intend to ignore them, usually I only sell to them once in a while... just was funny to see them coming continuously (first time I have seen this)! I tested all farms, they are very busy so will not be selling to them anymore! :)
    @Blue Denim (US1) yep to open it up, cost 100K... then additional plots cost the land certs and/or gold. I have 2 new plots (need to demo them) so far (no gold)... :)
    Just a note - If you build something from your Drop Box in the Deco Valley, it doesn't unlock in the Deco TOWER.. You have to build the deco on a farm first, then MOVE it to the Deco Valley in order to unlock the skin in the tower. :)
    There may be a problem with the "Unbeatable Keeper Boxwood" won from Santa's Wheel.

One of my Co-Op members is reporting that they won the deco on the wheel, and built it on her Gourmet Farm (which I can see that she did), but it's not unlocking in the Deco Tower (56th floor).

Tried rebooting, clearing cache, even picking the deco up and "Rebuilding" it for 20 minutes, but still didn't unlock in the Tower.
    @Southern (US1) decos from dropbox do not actually "build" in Deco Valley... it is just a visible storage... you can return it to dropbox and then build on your farm if you want it to unlock in the Deco Tower...
    @JVD (US1) I know, I'm the one that mentioned that in the post above my last one. :)

She actually built it on her Gourmet Farm and it didn't unlock in the tower. :)
    ahh, I have had a few decos in the past that don't unlock anything in the tower... :(
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @JVD (US1) I know, I'm the one that mentioned that in the post above my last one. :)

She actually built it on her Gourmet Farm and it didn't unlock in the tower. :)
    I've had that happen. Doesn't help her one bit, but misery loves company!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 20.12.2018
    It will have no effect on happiness anywhere, @FarmerCli (US1)

They re-used the graphics of the gate and fence from the Gourmet Farm for the Deco Valley and the upgrade feature came along for the ride.

You can still upgrade them if you like, to get the different visual appearance, but they won't affect happiness like the other gates and fences.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Now we get a new kind of currency, a deko-certificate/allowance/voucher or what ever the name in english would be. WHAT IS THAT USEFULL FOR????
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) you collect those so you can expand your Deco Valley
Sign In to comment.