Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 20th - Into the Valley, Something Less Snappy & Some Treats! - Discussion

Comments

• FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    And so on and on, first taken away nice or naughty begin October, then the promise it will be back in the FIRST half of December, then postponed it and put it in a update and then postphone the update due to technical problems to see today 20 December (last half of December) the timer counting back and then NO UPDATE....

Are we getting news that this update will be postphoned to the next year?

What about the ingame messages, can we get a update or does it stay silent?

• Sheila NOLA Gal (US1)Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) US1 Posts: 138
    edited 20.12.2018
    @matt14696 (US1) @Corvid (GB1) @FastSylvia (NL1)  Found this in announcement thread:

Happy Farming :)

• matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    @matt14696 (US1) @Corvid (GB1) @FastSylvia (NL1)  Found this in announcement thread:

Happy Farming :)

Thank you
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Getting excited maintenance icon has appeared again. 
  • It would be lovely if the village happiness points would still work in the deco valley.  I understand why farm happiness points wouldn't work as they have to placed on a farm for that to happen.

I have several of the same decos with vhp that I can't replace because my village happiness would drop and it interferes with my creativity in arranging my farms.

Just thinking out loud. :wink:
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    And the deco valley cost gold to buy land lmao did you really expect any less !!
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 20.12.2018
    And the deco valley cost gold to buy land lmao did you really expect any less !!

You can reduce the cost by collecting permits. Completing the first few tasks reduces it to zero.
    edited 20.12.2018

Ok, valley is already not working as described. Tried to place a deco from drop box. Nope. Have to build it.

Another thing is it changes my zoom level. Have to reset it when switching back to a farm. Could get annoying real quick.

Post edited by farmgirlmimi43 (US1) on
    edited 20.12.2018
    I just dont understand the reasoning behind this, this is not something i would personally use let alone bother with. I am no longer a gold buyer because of the sheer greed of ggs and the lack of adding more important things first like the gold lock which keeps getting promised, and the way players are treated by them taking items away from players who have purchased them. Not giving items back when lost. Time would be better spent fixing the game and making it less laggy.! 
  • when will chwe start 
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    I just dont understand the reasoning behind this, this is not something i would personally use time would be better spent fixing the game and making it less laggy.!

Laggy is good for ggs, it's what they need to make players think of subscribing to the turbo harvester 

• when will chwe start 
    Hopefully , before 2020
    edited 20.12.2018
    I just dont understand the reasoning behind this, this is not something i would personally use let alone bother with. I am no longer a gold buyer because of the sheer greed of ggs and the lack of adding more important things first like the gold lock which keeps getting promised, and the way players are treated by them taking items away from players who have purchased them. Not giving items back when lost. Time would be better spent fixing the game and making it less laggy.! 

Lag could be caused by your computer or internet. I very rarely experience it.

Gold lock is coming when the switch over to HTML is complete so they won't have to design it twice.

edited 20.12.2018
    My pc is 4.2GHZ SIX CORE 32GIG RAM AND G FORCE 1050TI AND A 480GIG SSD DRIVE And our internet is 76meg download and 28 meg upload.
    I dont think it can be blamed on pc or internet lol

The gold lock doesnt bother me any longer as i am no longer a gold buyer, that was just an example.
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    In decoration valley, if you go into outline view, the decorations display as a pile of burgers. Very weird. Lol.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    I've been on 5 minutes and I've already seen permits drop from the restaurant and the mills, so it shouldn't have to cost gold.
    edited 20.12.2018
    I've been on 5 minutes and I've already seen permits drop from the restaurant and the mills, so it shouldn't have to cost gold.
    Yes but like drops for the projects seem to get less and less as time goes on, i can see there will be a need for using gold for the extra land or it would not have been added in the first place. Lets see how long it takes before the need to buy permits from a dealer just like the project items needed. 
  • In decoration valley, if you go into outline view, the decorations display as a pile of burgers. Very weird. Lol.
    That's just to show which storage area they came from. Main farm ones display as a house.
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    In decoration valley, if you go into outline view, the decorations display as a pile of burgers. Very weird. Lol.
    That's just to show which storage area they came from. Main farm ones display as a house.
    Thank you. The row of burgers does look amusing. Lol
    Unfortunately that does not make it any less pointless. We could have had a small farm there :(
  • In decoration valley, if you go into outline view, the decorations display as a pile of burgers. Very weird. Lol.
    Unfortunately that does not make it any less pointless. We could have had a small farm there :(

You're welcome and it's not entirely pointless. I'm a higher level player and having it will free up space in both drop box and on farms. Been hoarding decos to eventually place on volcano farm and drop box was more than a little crowded.
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    You don't need build time for already placed deco's , Just the new ones en drops will come out of fishing restaurant, mills and bakery. I think there's enough space to begin with....
    Already placed much deco's there :D 

• The kite is still not back.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Like a Volcano farm ! :D 
  • BillJohn (US1)BillJohn (US1) US1 Posts: 78
    After several delays, my kite has returned at 51% plus around 87,000 decoration parts which I believe is the reward for the additional delay over what some others experienced.  So, maybe for a little while, peace will return to the big farm community.  Merry Christmas all.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I bought one extra land square on the decoration valley, and then the next square costs gold?

You must be kidding.
  • p.bruin (NL1)p.bruin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 13
    When will chwe start ????
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    When will chwe start ????
    I second that, two days i've sat with spec's waiting for it :(
    I bought one extra land square on the decoration valley, and then the next square costs gold?

You must be kidding.
    You have to collect permits that makes it up to 100% then it will cost nothing.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    The team is busy doing some final clean up tasks for the update that just took place.

They do not want to start the CHWE before they are entirely sure that a further downtime is not required today (since downtimes often seem to break hardworker events).

As soon as everything is confirmed "OK", the event will be started.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Thanks Rowdy :)
Sign In to comment.