CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Update Dec 20th - Into the Valley, Something Less Snappy & Some Treats! - Discussion

Comments

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) Posts: 716US1
    Previously in this thread it was stated that decos place in DV will not impact regular or village happiness at all.

• QnAthena (US1)QnAthena (US1) Posts: 10US1

We hope that all developments can be implemented from things that can make players fun, but players who do not have anything make him feel like he will leave the game if he is not cared for especially at high levels including imbalance in playing, we can all like this game because including making how we can grow crops in an agricultural world that is balanced by a number of decorations, but all will be left behind by players who dream of a victory not seen how he organizes the beauty and harmony in play so that the player forgets everything he gets in structuring decor.
    my question to the maker and who can implement all of this is what is important between rps grabbing or how to get inventory items as display material?
    but you need to see high rps users do not show a beauty in their farm location ..... please you have to think of it all .................
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) Posts: 1,888US1
    Does anyone know what time on the 19th that this update will take place?  In Germany, it is already the 19th; it is 2:21 am right now over there.
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,155US1
    Does anyone know what time on the 19th that this update will take place?  In Germany, it is already the 19th; it is 2:21 am right now over there.
    Probably some time after the office opens, I would imagine.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Does anyone know what time on the 19th that this update will take place?  In Germany, it is already the 19th; it is 2:21 am right now over there.

I'm somewhat hoping they postpone to re-evaluate their idea of "compensation". Those balloons might as well be made of lead because that it what they will go over like. Seldom ceases to amaze me just how out of touch they really are. Does no one in the company actually PLAY this game?

• Any ETA on when update will occur ?  :)
  • Does anyone know what time on the 19th that this update will take place?  In Germany, it is already the 19th; it is 2:21 am right now over there.
    Most of the time they wait until about an hour before they leave the office, trying to crush a few more bugs. And in the result is that familiar old bugs reappear and we are left with a glitchy game overnight or longer. All because their performance model appears to reward quantity and timeliness over quality. It never changes even though we keep hearing that priorities have changed.
    william robert @ WWW 1
  • RowdyRacRowdyRac Posts: 1,152Moderator, ModGreen
    Any ETA on when update will occur ?  :)
    Not yet.

If we get sufficient warning we usually do a post in THIS THREAD but we often don't get the warning until the icon appears in-game, so not super-helpful.

Thank you farmerjohn 22 for the lovely signature !
    Support | Community Guidelines Terms of Service
  • RowdyRac said:
    Any ETA on when update will occur ?  :)
    Not yet.

If we get sufficient warning we usually do a post in THIS THREAD but we often don't get the warning until the icon appears in-game, so not super-helpful.
    Okie, thanks :)
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) Posts: 1,183INT1
    Whoa!  There seems to be a bit of heated discussion here aimed at players - no need!  The heat should be aimed at GGS.

GGS made a muck-up with the 50% kites, some people saw that and bought a few of them - thats not abuse!  Thats making the most of things - ever heard of make hay while the sun shines?  

What is wrong is GGS noticing the mistake and trying to correct it in the most ridiculous of ways. They should refund for all kites, take them all away and give the wwc/gold back then start again.  As is stands its hurting those that bought them, as well as those of us that didn't - we are being expected to pay the same for a 25% kite as players did for a 50% kite.  I see no fairness in that whatsoever.  Yes, good on those that bought the 50% kite - I have no issues with that - but I do have issues with GGS now charging the same for a 25% kite - quite wrong.

Would I buy some gold to get a 50% kite - yes most likely, would I to get a 25% kite - no way on this planet - not now.

Its GGS that are doing the abusing here - not the players or the co-op's - and thats coming from a non kite owner -  either the 50% or 25%.
    Great lines
    I noticed this morning when I logged in that the Santa Event had disappeared.  Will it be coming back and when?

• p.bruin (NL1)p.bruin (NL1) Posts: 13NL1
    after the update
    after the update
    Thanks.   :D

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) Posts: 1,471US1
    edited 19.12.2018
    What happened to the 19th? was this update pushed back a day? oh wait never mind I am thinking bout the name contest that is suppose to end today on the 19th., My bad, :)

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) Posts: 1,471US1
    JVD (US1) said:
    @Big Beck (US1)    
    The valley is an extension of your storage, you do not actually build/rebuild them there and they will  have no effect on any happiness.  

I think it would of been fun to be able to build them there, and get them out of our storage to make room for other stuff, but I guess now My storage will be stuck with them until I am able to finally place them, oh well.

JVD (US1) said:
    @Big Beck (US1)    
    The valley is an extension of your storage, you do not actually build/rebuild them there and they will  have no effect on any happiness.  

I think it would of been fun to be able to build them there, and get them out of our storage to make room for other stuff, but I guess now My storage will be stuck with them until I am able to finally place them, oh well.
    Yes, I feel the same way.  Oh well!

• p.bruin (NL1)p.bruin (NL1) Posts: 13NL1
    update needs to be rescheduled to tomorrow , als Santa event and Chwe
  • darren24 (GB1)darren24 (GB1) Posts: 232GB1
    darren24 @ en 1
  • And I was thinking of returning!  I see some things never change  :'(
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) Posts: 625GB1
    hmmm, so they're tweaking the santa deco tree event with some different mechanics, which pretty much always means it wont be in our favour

so one of the last things about the game i actually like is going down in flames i as well i assume

hopefully im wrong

• The update counter counted down. It stayed at zero for about 5 minutes and then disappeared. Did it update? Did I miss it? Was there a problem? It's Christmas - I need the three wise men.

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) Posts: 625GB1
    i've no idea, was wondering the same

im presuming it didn't as it states the reworked santa list and chwe would start after the update - i dont see those things on my farm at this time

Sign In to comment.