Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

restarted

i started playing again almost 2 months ago. but my farm was gone and had to remake a new farm. was just wondering if there was any way to get old farm back or is it lost forever?

Comments

• shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    You can contact Support - I think it is possible for them to bring back your farm.

• Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    thanks, I sent the support a message, we shall see..
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    as long as you have bought gold for your farm they will not delete it from the server
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    oh... well then, they may have deleted. I had never bought gold. I did invest a few years in it but im sure that's not enough.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file