Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Limitation for messages to players e-mail

I have to get in touch with 2 of the members of my coop, and I do not have their e-mailadresses. But if I can write to them via the messagebox in the forum, the message wil hit their e-mail - right?
BUT then I can see, that I am limited to 5 recipients, and I have used this option to other/former members of the coop. So now I cannot get in touch with the 2 members I want to talk to. 
WHY am I limites to only 5?? What is that for? 
It is obvious, that when people are not on-line for a long time, you cannot get in touch with them via the chat or mail ingame.
So why this limitation, and/or how do I get rid of the old one used ??

Comments

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 15.12.2018
    The message will  not necessarily go to their e-mail, it depends on whether they have "e-mail notifications" enabled in the settings of their profiles.
    They will, however, definitely get the message if/when they log in to the forum.

I tried adding more than 5 recipients to a message just now and it took 10 plus seemed willing to add more:

What's happening for you when you try ?

Also, you can of course send the message in 2 lots - type the message for the first 5, copy the text and start a new message for the rest ?
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Hi Rowdy, thanks for getting back to me.

I am trying tp type in the name of the player Dianna 
    Then I get a list to choose from, where she is not one of them, so I just type Dianna
    I go to the message box to write my message and the Typed name in recipient disappears
    So I stop and give up

Just above the Recipients box is stated that I am limited to 5 recipients. Now I think about it, what it means must be 5 at a time maybe.

I really do not know how to go on
    Regards
    mutterkjær

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Hi @mutterkjær (SKN1)

If your coop member's name does not display as an option for you to choose in the recipients box, she has most likely never visited the forum and is therefore not registered here. 
    That means that you will unfortunately not be able to contact her via the forum :(
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Okay thanks :))
This discussion has been closed.