Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Festive Farm - Dancing Polar Bear - Map

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Thats really interesting! I wonder what the gift was for. I guess we'll have to wait and see!
    Hi I just started playing is this a copperative team or is this a place for anyone who plays this game.
    This it a place you will be able to get access to once you reach a certain player level. It is one of the temp farms. I believe they start becoming available around level 36. I suggest that you wait until you have access to your flower farm and have it up and running being able to produce honey cream on a regular bases. These temp farms last about 1 month, like an event, and are very expensive to do. For a great source of information about the game, I  recommend "Larino's corner" Here is a link to it https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/ Good luck on your farming adventure :)
  • steve p. (US1)steve p. (US1) US1 Posts: 37
    Keep in mind that the present thing resets if you switch farms.  So you have to do the present thing 17 times without switching farms.

I, like others, have unsuccessfully tried to find 'These' 17 presents. But now I realise I need to stay on the Island and get all 17 before leaving the Island again. I think I'll pass on this unless there's an objective to it. " ???? " I tried and stayed on the Isle for about a half hour and only got about 7 or 8 and by that time I was already crawling up the wall with boredom. I just don't  see the point if there's nothing gained.  Am I missing something ?????? 
    Can anyone explain what the presents on the Festive Farm are for. Someone suggested that if you collected 17 then the polar bear would dance. If that's it, then it's probably a waste of time. I've collected lots but can't seem to find an objective or how many I've actually collected or what to do with them "" if I ever see them again "". Was also told that all 17 had to be collected without leaving the Festive Farm until done, but I stayed on the farm for about 45 min. and still only had about 6-7 and didn't see any for 6-10 m9n at times. I stopped trying. I just get the ones I see when I see them and I don' lag on one farm for very long. Time is to important to sit and stare at a computer screen for hours and hours.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Can anyone explain what the presents on the Festive Farm are for. Someone suggested that if you collected 17 then the polar bear would dance. If that's it, then it's probably a waste of time. I've collected lots but can't seem to find an objective or how many I've actually collected or what to do with them "" if I ever see them again "". Was also told that all 17 had to be collected without leaving the Festive Farm until done, but I stayed on the farm for about 45 min. and still only had about 6-7 and didn't see any for 6-10 m9n at times. I stopped trying. I just get the ones I see when I see them and I don' lag on one farm for very long. Time is to important to sit and stare at a computer screen for hours and hours.
    You already have the answer, Steve. When you touch the presents and they disappear, eventually one will land on the polarbears head and he does a little dance. It's just for kicks, no reward. It's kinda like the lake monster on the Candy farm, just something silly to do. :)
    Thanks I was pretty sure that was it , just needed a little reassurance. Thanks again.
  • Hi, I've tried many times to find 15 presents on the festival farm to make the polar bear dance.  Recently I have been counting and I get to 11 and then I get stumped and cannot find the 12th one.  I even moved everything near my farm fences to see if anything was hiding.  So, since the farm is nearly over, I thought I'd ask if anyone had a tip?  Not by the light hours, or the fire ring, or an iceberg, not in the trees, not by the other presents, of houses with lights on them or trees with lights on them????
  • They will be on the ice floes behind the lighthouse, in the trees, in the walrus's hands (behind the polar bear), under the Christmas tree up by the cabin on top of the cliff, and in the trees on the cliff. I hope that helps. 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I believe that you have to find 17 presents in order to make the Polar Bear dance :)
  • cavsfan (US1)cavsfan (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    Are there goodies on other farms? Love Rudolph on main farm and find a goody-a-day on the Viking farm. Are there also gifts hiding on the Gourmet and Flower farms, too?
    oops! finding multiple goodies on Festive farm!!
  • @cavsfan (US1)   what goodies are you finding on festive farm?
  •  <3<3<3:);) mercii thank you

• @Keldeo (IN1)  are you talking about the presents that all they do is make polar bear dance?
    they seem to be accumulating something/somewhere
  • no they do nothing, except make polar bear dance when you get 20 of them without leaving the festive farm.
    I still think there will be a Christmas tie-in, like maybe cash or XP's rewarded

• No, they just make the polar bear dance as Byron stated.
  • DarBA (US1)DarBA (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    I keep finding presents on my Festive Farm.  When I  hover over them they disappear.  What is this all about?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Collect 20 in a row and the polar bear will dance for you.  (That's it, nowt else. animated bear, enjoy! )
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    do we all get to participate in this hunt? I haven't heard a thing about it; when was it mentioned & when did it start? ... or am I just too late or missed it totally...boohoo & sob
  • Ronin7, it's not like a normal "seek and find" event, so to speak........it's just a little something extra for christmas.......if you find enough hidden presents on the festive farm map, it makes the polar bear dance on the ice floe.......and he wears a Santa hat while doin' it!  It's very cute, but that's all.......no points, no prizes, just a dancing bear!!  Merry Christmas!!
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    How many presents does one have to collect to make the bear dance?
    Collect 20 in a row and the polar bear will dance for you.  (That's it, nowt else. animated bear, enjoy! )
    I've collected 30+ in a row and the bear still doesn't dance
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I seem to remember its about 20 , have fun :)
    edited 03.12.2018
    **************2017 post********************************
    I tried one last time... got to 17 and there were no more presents and the bear doesn't dance.  So this feature is clearly bugged, it works for some but not for all!

EDIT: All of a sudden an 18th present appeared on top of the bear' head that wasn't there before and upon clicking it, the bear danced.  Normally when I click the presents they immediately spawned somewhere else, it seems for the final present there is some lag or something...

I see this feature has run again this year!

Still as buggy as ever, some presents shoot to the sky upon clicking them and others just vanish... as to which do or don't count your guess is as good as mine.  I just persisted until the bear danced.
    Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
  • What is the gift in the Christmas Village for? The one that disappears and reappears when you click 
  • funambuleke (FR1)funambuleke (FR1) FR1 Posts: 11,845
    edited 10.12.2018
    Hello, 

It's an easter egg : when you click a number of times on the gift, it comes on the polar bear's head and the polar bear dances for Christmas  :):):)
  • How many time do you have to do it?
  • funambuleke (FR1)funambuleke (FR1) FR1 Posts: 11,845
    edited 10.12.2018
    Sorry, I can't remember how many time you have to find it.  I just remember that it seemed to me a lot . :D

Edit : if you enjoy it, there are other easter eggs hidden in the game  but I will let you look as so not to spoil the pleasure  :) 
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 16.12.2018
    How many time do you have to do it?

@"Tyedye Granny (US1)" At least ten in a row. Maybe fifteen.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
Sign In to comment.