Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• edited 31.07.2018
    I buy a wintermest deal with gold and de price goes 3 times from my gold and i recieve nothing ??

[See PM | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @fastjohnny5 (NL1)

If you have lost gold on your account (which it sounds like happened, from your post above), you need to contact Support as soon as possible and open a ticket. 

Explain as clearly as possible exactly what had happened to you and also give the exact time of when it happened (or if you're not sure of the exact time, at least a general indication of time and date).

Good luck :)
  • I had over 2,000 gold last night before I logged off.  I now have 71.  Is this just happening to me, or is it happening across the board?
  • if you not started mine license then maybe you lost it on accident purchase or forwarding
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I had over 2,000 gold last night before I logged off.  I now have 71.  Is this just happening to me, or is it happening across the board?
    I lost that exact amount last week -- also overnight. I started taking screen shots before I go to bed, so unless I was sleep walking, I couldn't have accidentally done anything. 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I had over 2,000 gold last night before I logged off.  I now have 71.  Is this just happening to me, or is it happening across the board?
    You are not alone :( Have a look here
     https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/105548/missing-gold-or-cash-or-any-other-items-from-your-game-how-to-clear-your-cache#latest
  • umm looks like US1 server got an issue then not sure
  • Aenid (US1)Aenid (US1) Posts: 6
    edited 13.08.2018
    I cleared my browser cache and Flash cache.  The gold is still gone.  I did contact tech support.  Maybe they can help.

[See PM | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • I have been noticing that my gold just disappears and now while I was playing I actually saw it happening. I had 3423 gold and then 32 gold went missing without me using any. Why is this happening????? I must have lost about 1000 by now :(
  • I have been noticing that my gold just disappears and now while I was playing I actually saw it happening. I had 3423 gold and then 32 gold went missing without me using any. Why is this happening????? I must have lost about 1000 by now :(
    @Jovanelle (INT1) 32 Gold sounds like you may have unintentionally clicked a speed-up button on something, possibly while you were harvesting something else on your farm. If you contact support, giving them the amount, date & approx time that it happened, they will be able to tell you where your gold went.

If you have not contacted support before, you can do so by clicking the support button on the menu on your farm:

• Hi thanks for replying. Ok it must be the harvesting then LOL!!! My own stupidity, did not notice that I have to pay gold to harvest. Really really foolish of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hi thanks for replying. Ok it must be the harvesting then LOL!!! My own stupidity, did not notice that I have to pay gold to harvest. Really really foolish of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @Jovanelle (INT1) Not at all foolish - You do not have to pay gold to harvest, but when you are harvesting & buildings are close together, it is very easy to accidentally hit a speedup button  on something next to where you actually want to click & they charge gold to instantly finish the production on that building, so that it is ready to harvest. Depending on how much time was left, they can be just a few gold coins, but some can be very expensive, if there was a lot of hours remaining.

As a general rule, be careful around any buttons that are that blue color, they always involve gold. If it is a building with a roof that color, it requires gold to build & upgrade it.

• dpbplue (US1)dpbplue (US1) US1 Posts: 15

I have just lost 200o Gold [ it is not the first time ] and I made a ticket . Last time I lost 3000 Gold and although I keep a very thorough track on the Gold I could not have those pictures. Cust Serv, told me I did not loose it, and I did not buy anything either  !! It usually happens after a fix or upgrade. I am very careful not to click by mistake on offers I do not want, and I do not want any !  I [ try ] to keep my gold for upgrades.

I keep telling them in tickets to have confirmation on Gold use and have a report for gold spending [ this way they'll have less tickets to solve too ] but they do nothing about it! I wonder WHO can push these requests?

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 25.09.2018
    Had i had two hundred thousand gold in my account i would have lost that too tonight when a pop up came on selling a bird like decoration, i was collecting fast from fields in a mission and the popup appeared just as i clicked. People should demand a gold lock otherwise dont take the risk, all they have to do it make it so you have to confirm you want to spend that amount on what ever.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Are any of you playing the Wedding Event?  If you notice those donations have that button for purchase using gold to donate those goods so perfectly set to easily click on them.  I lost gold on the Food Truck Event because of those well placed buy buttons using my gold.  I say they do it on purpose, then can tell you "Oh so sorry, you mis-clicked and used your gold.  We won't refund you so be careful next time".
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    no not doing the wedding event or the festival cannot be bothered with them so have not even noticed that suzy but since all these things have been added to cause accidental spending of gold i have just stopped purchasing it, it is too risky to have gold in your account now and it  is just getting worse.
  • I have just lost 200o Gold [ it is not the first time ] and I made a ticket . Last time I lost 3000 Gold and although I keep a very thorough track on the Gold I could not have those pictures. Cust Serv, told me I did not loose it, and I did not buy anything either  !! It usually happens after a fix or upgrade. I am very careful not to click by mistake on offers I do not want, and I do not want any !  I [ try ] to keep my gold for upgrades.

I keep telling them in tickets to have confirmation on Gold use and have a report for gold spending [ this way they'll have less tickets to solve too ] but they do nothing about it! I wonder WHO can push these requests?

@dpbplue (US1) I don`t know about your old ticket, if you know when it was I could ask someone to check it for you, but I am told that support have contacted you about your 2000 gold, so hopefully you got their email.
  • Shelagh (US1)Shelagh (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    I bought 316,000 worth of gold . The special was to add 380,000 in gold on top   never received bonus  . I went in and out of game hoping it would appear but no such luck. Please help 
    Thank you ,
    Shelagh McGinty
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Hi @Shelagh (US1)

Unfortunately we are not able to help you with lost gold on the forum. You will need to contact SUPPORT as soon as possible, explaining what had happened in the necessary detail.
    Good luck :)
  • SamiJ (US1)SamiJ (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    I am not sure when this happened, but I just noticed my "2x Gold" is gone. I thought this wasn't supposed to expire and I know I didn't use it!?!? 
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Is anyone else missing everything in their inventory since the update?  I have lost everything, all my regular crops in my barn are gone, I have 0 humus, 0 leaves to make humus, 0 fertilizer and 0 special fertilizer. I have 0 regular, special, and super fertilizer. I have 0 special seeds, I have NOTHING!!!!!!!! My barns were fulls, Now nothing....Everything is ZERO...WTH!!!
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @TinaM1 (US1)  close out of the game and relog back in, you should see your full inventories... I am guessing you have not been on in a bit which has been the case with a few in our coop and found this as well...
  • Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) US1 Posts: 57
    All my horseshoes are gone. Tens of thousands.  Now, I'm not getting full credit of horseshoes for filling the boat. I loaded the boat a few minutes ago. Should have received 1544 horseshoes. Credited with 215. I've been playing for almost 3 years. Hope GGS will be able to restore the inventory.
  • All my horseshoes are gone. Tens of thousands.  Now, I'm not getting full credit of horseshoes for filling the boat. I loaded the boat a few minutes ago. Should have received 1544 horseshoes. Credited with 215. I've been playing for almost 3 years. Hope GGS will be able to restore the inventory.
    @Barb66 (US1) & anyone else having issues with missing items, if you are playing on HTML, switch to Flash to see if its the same there, if it is, then do the following:

If that does not correct the issue & your items are still missing, you will need to Contact Support as they are the ONLY people that can see what has happened on your account & make any necessary corrections. No one on the forums can see what happened to your stuff or do anything about recovering it.
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    Thank you all. Yes, it had been a week or so since I was on, I logged back in and there was my inventory of everything. I appreciate all your help!
  • i lost my acrobatic kite and it is not present in the drop box
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    i lost my acrobatic kite and it is not present in the drop box
    Have a look here https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/186578/update-dec-6th-kites-skins-horses-re-balanced-events-discussion#latest You are not alone
  • i have lost all the stock i had in just under an hour.  logged off, came back on to find my home farm stock ALL GONE  I have spent a fortune this week to get ahead.  I have cleared history/cache and it still has not appeared.  Over a 100 special seeds of corn, ruts, wildflowers and the rest.  All feed gone, ordinary, premium and super premium. as well as all the seaweed fertilizer i won on the wheel that i spun several times.  IT was costly too!
    I am so upset about this.  So very unfair.  :'(:'(:'(
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 17.12.2018
    I believe so.  i have just lost all the stock i have built up over the last few days.  EVERY SINGLE FEED, SEEDS - THE LOT
    DAY LIGHT ROBBERY
    That is a known bug. Just clear cache,F5 refresh, log out then back in, and you stuff should return.
    Post edited by farmgirlmimi43 (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    i have lost all the stock i had in just under an hour.  logged off, came back on to find my home farm stock ALL GONE  I have spent a fortune this week to get ahead.  I have cleared history/cache and it still has not appeared.  Over a 100 special seeds of corn, ruts, wildflowers and the rest.  All feed gone, ordinary, premium and super premium. as well as all the seaweed fertilizer i won on the wheel that i spun several times.  IT was costly too!
    I am so upset about this.  So very unfair.  :'(:'(:'(
    Today it was event seeds. ALL OF THEM!!!! Did all the usual they tell us to do. Clear browser/cache, log out, switch to flash, close one eye and spin around. Won some rice and magic bean seeds this morning. Now the rice is gone, too, and I haven't spun Santa's wheel or planted them.

A few months ago it was bakery, then fish. This is getting very old, very fast. I have been anxiously waiting to become a regular gold buyer, (which is what they want, right?), but not when the broken game cannot be trusted, and customer service won't make things right.
This discussion has been closed.