Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What is flying over my farm(s)?

Something keeps flying over my farm so fast I can't make it out. I know it's not Rudolph, as I spotted him a few minutes prior to seeing this thing. 

Anyone know what it is? :smiley:

Comments

• Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    I believe they are low flying pigs which appeared after someone suggest GG gives all players some Gold as Christmas present to players
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I see that you are new to the game so what you are seeing may be the plane that flys over and drops a crate on farms to new players. See this post for more info...
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/739293/#Comment_739293

As for your post Tony P (GB1) said:
    I believe they are low flying pigs which appeared after someone suggest GG gives all players some Gold as Christmas present to players
     I gave you a LOL but I also wanted to comment. That post actually made me laugh out loud! I so love witty people. We have a member in our co-op that's very witty also who can always make me laugh. Keep it up and have a Merry Christmas.
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Something keeps flying over my farm so fast I can't make it out. I know it's not Rudolph, as I spotted him a few minutes prior to seeing this thing. 

Anyone know what it is? :smiley:
    When you harvest the items sit for a second then bounce and fly off. Most of my 'bounce and fly off' motions are not over the fields/barns but about 1000 pixels to the left. If you are playing in HTML, it could be the same thing. Just a graphic glitch.

J
  • I see that you are new to the game so what you are seeing may be the plane that flys over and drops a crate on farms to new players. See this post for more info...
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/739293/#Comment_739293

I'm at level 97, and those crates finish at level 20 I believe? So it's not a crate :smiley:

Someone else said it's probably just a glitch as I play in HTML mode :smile:

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
      I seen on your profile that you joined in October this year so I assumed you were just starting out and didn't play that much. If you are level 97 already then you have done very well for yourself. It is an addicting game isn't it :)

It's most likely just a glitch than.
  • Very addictive. I usually login 7-8 times a day. I just love farming games :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file