Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

projects participation breakdown/rewards

As a co op leader, why can't I have a breakdown of who participated, and exactly how much, when it comes to projects? The shovels aren't very good help when wanting to see this. As co op leader, when clicking on the shovels, it could give ME the exact numbers? Help me see exactly who did what, and be able to determine who is participating in the event, and who didn't.
And why as a reward for participating the most only a fork and spoon beside your name? Could receive farm cash/special deco/gold etc... Something. Anything.
Our co op doesn't do a lot of projects, and maybe this would be an incentive to do so. Maybe. But something, anything, better than a fork and spoon beside your name would be nice after putting in hours of your time towards these things.

Comments

• 24K Cath (US1)24K Cath (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    I totally agree.  Got the fork and spoon by my name for egg mission (which was hard to achieve in the first place) and all I got is a fork and spoon.  :(
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    @hammertotg

In coop, there can be players with different levels and therefore giving the exact number of products in not a good measure, as a low level farm with one or two low level field can not produce as much corn as a high level farm with plenty of high level fields. So the fork and spoon system takes the level of the farm into account and does that job for you, so that the coop leader can have better feeling of the players activity.

The whole idea of the project is to level up the coop and unlock the possible researches. So that is why there is no price for participating. And the task can be run in the background and done just by normal farming.

@C@"CathNDaw (US1)"

Are you talking about missions or projects? These are two different things. Missions give reputation points and certificates, not fork and spoon.

• Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    As a leader myself I often look at the number of spoons against players names and see them as follows
    0  =  Normally a new player just joined or a absent player.
    1  =   Minimum effort.
    2  =  Average effort to be expected of most.
    3  =  Good effort from a helpful player.
    4  = Excellent and deserving praise.
    5  = Exceptional.
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    edited 10.12.2018
    @WiseWing isn't it a pitchfork and shovel? The golden tools for hard work.
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267

Yes, If you close one eye, turn your head a bit to the right and look really good, than you realize its pitchfork and shovel. But you must admit that they look like fork and spoon at the first glance, LOL. Like one of those pictures when you figure out that there is a white vase between the black faces.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file