Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fish HW Timer ---- A New Low

2»

Comments

• catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    JVD (US1) said:
    It pays to really really really read the announcements!!!  :)
    That is always a good  idea but some days I have a very restricted time to play - I do not want to spend that time  on forum . A lot of players don' use it at all. 
    Perhaps a small comment actually in game on events would be more helpful to all players on announcement page or attached to the event when played .
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @catsclaw (GB1)  yep, agreed... I look forward to them using the in game announcements they have been talking about! :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    JVD (US1) said:
    It pays to really really really read the announcements!!!  :)
    That is always a good  idea but some days I have a very restricted time to play - I do not want to spend that time  on forum . A lot of players don' use it at all. 
    Perhaps a small comment actually in game on events would be more helpful to all players on announcement page or attached to the event when played .
    Their solution, recently announced, is to have announcement pop ups when we log in.  Seriously, their solution is pop ups. :)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Another Fish HW coming on the calendar, and it will be too short as well.  This is on purpose.  They do not want anyone to win the gold license.  It is strategic and we need to accept it as such.
  • catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    Another Fish HW coming on the calendar, and it will be too short as well.  This is on purpose.  They do not want anyone to win the gold license.  It is strategic and we need to accept it as such.
    A strategy game is to give players a chance to compete, but this is an impossible task except for the top gold players and destroys any fun most players have trying to get there. 
    I have calculated figures required to play over shorter period it is impossible for average player to get anywhere so not worth even trying.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Here's another peep for everyone who loves the FHWE and was concerned and saddened when it had a shortened run earlier this month  ...

in case you haven't yet noticed, Wabbit's calendar shows that it will start again on the 27th of December and run until the 31st.

Everyone who wants to should be able to get those GML's this time round.
    Pretty awesome <3 , don't you think ! 
    edited 16.12.2018
    My apologies for being so insistent but I have a hard time understanding this ... is no-one that posted in the thread above ^^^ actually happy/glad that the FHWE is returning for a second time this month, and will run for extra long ?   :|
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Although I didn't post on this thread earlier I'm happy to report that I'm very happy with the extra FHWE, and so are my fellow coop members, especially because we've got ample time to prepare :):)
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 16.12.2018
    @RowdyRac 

Yes me and my co-op are very happy with the 2nd FHWE at the end of the month and running a proper length of time
    We weren't going to bother with any other truncated ones but will now properly take part

We are really hoping it doesn't mean that there won't be another in January and we have to wait until February

We'd also like it if you restriced CCs to once, or less, a month

We want less co-op events, less events that are chores and more of the fun ones

edited 17.12.2018
    Okie dokie, then. 
    I think I understand now.
    Thank you grrr and rhon for taking the time to answer.

Good luck all with your FHWE's :)
This discussion has been closed.