Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Twins Coming Back?

2»

Comments

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226

I have voiced my opinion a few times on this matter sense they made their decision and the sad thing is, they have made their decision already. The gifts that we could by with karma will be gone so they can make money off the ones that can be purchased with gold, no matter how it effects the game in general.

They will and can do what ever they want no matter how we feel or what we say. I have decided to go with the flow as long as I can until I just can't take it anymore, then I'll just quit like others have and are still. It's a shame because I really do love this game and all the friends I've made. You just gotta keep the good things that you enjoy about the game at the top of the list and find a way to deal with all the let-downs along the way.

• Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    edited 07.12.2018

I have voiced my opinion a few times on this matter sense they made their decision and the sad thing is, they have made their decision already. The gifts that we could by with karma will be gone so they can make money off the ones that can be purchased with gold, no matter how it effects the game in general.

They will and can do what ever they want no matter how we feel or what we say. I have decided to go with the flow as long as I can until I just can't take it anymore, then I'll just quit like others have and are still. It's a shame because I really do love this game and all the friends I've made. You just gotta keep the good things that you enjoy about the game at the top of the list and find a way to deal with all the let-downs along the way.

That is exactly how I feel at the moment; going with the flow until the arrogance of GGS goes that one step too far for me.  
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 07.12.2018
    It's a shame that what started out as the most fantastic game that people enjoyed, staffed by experienced programming professionals, and where players felt they were treated with respect, has turned into what it is today. Wise words "to go with the flow" because no matter how much we've invested in it, at the end of the day, it is just a game over which we have no control. So sad.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Remember back when we actually used to look forward to updates? Ancient history now.  :'(  
    Remember back when we actually used to look forward to updates? Ancient history now.  :'(  
    Yes, I do. :(
  • Wafflin (US1)Wafflin (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I am missing the twins greatly.  I have so many karma points stored up!  I don't want to see the twins disappearing and if I have to purchase all of my sparklies with gold then I won't be able to help my teammates win in the championships, missions, or help speed up coop projects.  Please reconsider this decision.  Not all of us have a goose that lays the golden coins!  :(
  • I would just like to know when is something going to be done about exchanging karmas?I more than several sitting in my inventory and they are doing no one any good there??
    I would just like to know when is something going to be done about exchanging karmas?I more than several sitting in my inventory and they are doing no one any good there??
    Mid December was the last official word. We shall see.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    There is an update coming on the 17th... let's hope the new trader/trader building is included which we can trade in our Karma etc. :)
  • The incentive to buy gold has been erased by the obvious pressure to buy gold. So I stopped buying gold about half a year ago and manage with what I get from playing the game. It is doable. Lowering my own greed/need to be #1 or at least amongst the top 10. Tbh I find the game to more down to earth and fun now that I ignore the pressure to buy gold and accept the challenge to manage with the gold I accumulate for free. And no longer as time consuming. Real life has picked up nicely.

Might I add that had GGS not started their campagne making everything cost gold and removing gold seeds aso .... then I would have continued to buy gold as I did before. In other words their sales pitch has had an opposite effect of what they sought.

Cheers :) 
    I have had the exact same thoughts and feelings and have stopped buying gold for over a year now. It is a challenge at times but I just do what I can with the GML I get (by working for them to get lol) It is what it is, the greed by GGS and offering less and less to the players.. I just got p'd off and said.. no more buying gold. Get what you give dear GGS.
  • When are the twins coming back so we can get more sparkles for our co-op projects?

• Do we have any idea when the new trader is going to turn up?  Its not been in the firt half of December as was mentioned previously.  Thanks.
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    Keep your eyes peeled (and slightly wobbly) for some news on that soon

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file