Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 6th - Kites, Skins, Horses & Re-balanced Events! - Discussion

Comments

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I only had two kites, so I did not lose badly in this transaction.....but we have to remain focused.  What happened here was organized, poorly-disguised theft.  There are lines in life that people and groups should not cross and GGS has crossed one.  To not even return the Champ coins used to purchase these, makes it even more unthinkable.  Somewhere Mussolini is smiling upon this "transaction."
  • Hello i lost my kite and i work hard and have pay fore it - i will trye to charge you. this i theft and like all game provider has a responsibility. THAT not fairness at all - just thief
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    What a nice update..........
    Why on earth is this update during two important events?
    The ranking of the CC and Japanese week are both freezed her? 
    A nice message which gave me dollars for old stock from oktoberfest but none deco's or other missing thing for the last 2 Village fairs.... GGS is busy and my COOP has to be patient because you are busy with what? Another  update which causes even more problems playing te game?

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

They have done it before and just did it again, subtract from players items that were purchased, the kite is not the first instance

it doesn't matter what currency is used to purchase something in a simulation game, whether gold or tokens or one of the many coin types. 

The problem is not the kite, the problem is that ggs arbitrarily and summarily changes the rules exclusively to their advantage. How many people said I used gold, I used coins I used tokens, they haven't addressed even the remote possibility to repay for the damage. The item was wrong, was it ? And whose fault was it ? Ours, the players ? Or theirs ? The developers ? 

It was theirs, they admitted it, but they made us pay nonetheless and they are now sitting and watching the dust dissipate, and wait anxiously the predicted new income they will have by selling the same item all over again to people who have no memory of what happened (new players)  

Those who had kites paid for them, hence taking the items away from their farms is a crime even tho the item is a virtual one, that is what we paid for 

But think back to what has happened in the past and you will see this is not the first time ggs is out of line and abusive

• HappyEd1 (US1)HappyEd1 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    What a rip off- new kite- half the RP % for the very same price, Hey, we do not buy a half dozen eggs for the price of a dozen!!!

• I seen that the Kite is an upgradable decoration. What will I need to upgrade it? Gold? Dollars? I want to know before I buy one.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I seen that the Kite is an upgradable decoration. What will I need to upgrade it? Gold? Dollars? I want to know before I buy one.
    I think you upgrade them just like the other decos ... w/ gold, $$, or deco parts, but I could be wrong.
    So now....how can I tell how many members have the coop subscription?  I can no longer see because the yellow icon is gone in the fish contracts.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 06.12.2018
    So now....how can I tell how many members have the coop subscription?  I can no longer see because the yellow icon is gone in the fish contracts.
    @gavinfarms (US1) Click on the green Big Farm logo at the bottom of the screen and this page will pop up telling you how many members have a subscription.  :)

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    It still shows for me (in the organic market & fishing market contracts), but I am subscribed.

Kinda makes me wonder if the people who aren't seeing the icon in their contracts are still getting the 2% bonus.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @Southern (US1)  my subscription icon (in tool bar) is still yellow and I have the yellow icons on the contracts...
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    What a rip off- new kite- half the RP % for the very same price, Hey, we do not buy a half dozen eggs for the price of a dozen!!!

I think they call it "Maximum World Class Inflation".  We no longer can buy a loaf of bread for $1.50; now it is $3.50 or more. LOL

I think they call it "Maximum World Class Inflation".  We no longer can buy a loaf of bread for $1.50; now it is $3.50 or more. LOL

of course !  and how many times does the supermarket come back to regain the loaf of bread and sells it to you again  in your world squashed under the weight of inflation ?

edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    @gavinfarms (US1) Click on the green Big Farm logo at the bottom of the screen and this page will pop up telling you how many members have a subscription.  :)

Yep, that is how it should work......

But mine shows this........

It says that I should join a coop, and see there, all these years, I had been thinking that I was in one already ;)
    edited 07.12.2018

Now you can see it better, I sent a larger image

P.S.   And yes, I am getting the bonuses for the members that we have subscribed.
  • @gavinfarms (US1) Is it ok now after the Hotfix?
  • dancer (NL1)dancer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 5
    hello, about the kites.
    i think it would be fair to give also 25% extra rp to players who WON their acrobatic kite with hard work at the hard word event. 
    @gavinfarms (US1) Is it ok now after the Hotfix?
    Nope....still broken
  • @gavinfarms (US1) Is it ok now after the Hotfix?
    Nope....still broken
    Thanks Gavin, I will let them know on Monday. :)
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    i thought we could keep 1 kite? but all mine kites are gone?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @paultje1975 (US1) Have you looked in your Drop Box? Others have said that's where they found it.  :)
  • i thought we could keep 1 kite? but all mine kites are gone?
    @paultje1975 (US1) There are still a small group of people waiting for their kites, see This Announcement
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    @paultje1975 (US1) There are still a small group of people waiting for their kites, see This Announcement
    am i on the list ? i had 2 kites. really bad i cant use them now in the CC
  • i thought we could keep 1 kite? but all mine kites are gone?
    am i on the list ? i had 2 kites. really bad i cant use them now in the CC
    I also had a kite (HAD being the operative word).  My kite has also been AWOL for the whole of this CC.  Please return forthwith with compensation for being deprived of its use!
  • @paultje1975 (US1) @Piebaldsparkle (GB1)  I am not sure exactly what happened, with the few that did not get their new kite, it was something to do with being offline between the FHWE ending & the update running, but Hunter assures us they have a good list of everyone that had kites & how many they had etc so it should all work out in the end, but sorry for the delay. :/ 
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Theres a very easy solution to this kite mess.

Give all the kites back at their original values

Next co-op championship have new category called the kite league.   Keep selling kites and watch the fun.

Let the rest of us have a balanced and fair championship without kites.

Just my opinion.
    Theres a very easy solution to this kite mess.

Give all the kites back at their original values

Next co-op championship have new category called the kite league.   Keep selling kites and watch the fun.

Let the rest of us have a balanced and fair championship without kites.

Just my opinion.
    Though I like your solution, I know that this is not the way that the designers-the Team do it; just look at what happened to the original DSF direct sell.  When the game became unbalanced, what did they do?  They took away the direct sell opportunity and everybody across all servers went into total uproar ("uproar" is an understatement to the Nth degree).  Well then finally the direct sell came back at a severely lowered price ("severely"  is also a maximum understatement). So I definitely can not see your suggestion about the kites ever taking place.  Sorry!  Just my opinion.
    .....we have to remain focused.  What happened here was organized, poorly-disguised theft.  There are lines in life that people and groups should not cross and GGS has crossed one..... 

That's exactly what happened !

Heard any replies ? Nope, they couldn't care less about what players think, what players lose, what players paid for etc etc

This company is a classic example of "the fish rots from the head down", there 's no reasoning possible 

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    PCA (GB1) said:
    .....we have to remain focused.  What happened here was organized, poorly-disguised theft.  There are lines in life that people and groups should not cross and GGS has crossed one..... 

That's exactly what happened !

Heard any replies ? Nope, they couldn't care less about what players think, what players lose, what players paid for etc etc

This company is a classic example of "the fish rots from the head down", there 's no reasoning possible 

And your still playing their game ???? 
Sign In to comment.