CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Update Dec 6th - Kites, Skins, Horses & Re-balanced Events! - Discussion

Comments

• What a nice update..........
    Why on earth is this update during two important events?
    The ranking of the CC and Japanese week are both freezed her? 
    A nice message which gave me dollars for old stock from oktoberfest but none deco's or other missing thing for the last 2 Village fairs.... GGS is busy and my COOP has to be patient because you are busy with what? Another  update which causes even more problems playing te game?

• HappyEd1 (US1)HappyEd1 (US1) Posts: 36US1
    What a rip off- new kite- half the RP % for the very same price, Hey, we do not buy a half dozen eggs for the price of a dozen!!!

We love to help others!!
                                                       For Info or to schedule a Visit- message us in game 

• I seen that the Kite is an upgradable decoration. What will I need to upgrade it? Gold? Dollars? I want to know before I buy one.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,066US1
    I seen that the Kite is an upgradable decoration. What will I need to upgrade it? Gold? Dollars? I want to know before I buy one.
    I think you upgrade them just like the other decos ... w/ gold, $$, or deco parts, but I could be wrong.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) Posts: 2,147US1
    So now....how can I tell how many members have the coop subscription?  I can no longer see because the yellow icon is gone in the fish contracts.
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) Posts: 30,376US1
    edited 06.12.2018
    So now....how can I tell how many members have the coop subscription?  I can no longer see because the yellow icon is gone in the fish contracts.
    @gavinfarms (US1) Click on the green Big Farm logo at the bottom of the screen and this page will pop up telling you how many members have a subscription.  :)

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) Posts: 3,245US1
    It still shows for me (in the organic market & fishing market contracts), but I am subscribed.

Kinda makes me wonder if the people who aren't seeing the icon in their contracts are still getting the 2% bonus.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) Posts: 2,398US1
    @Southern (US1)  my subscription icon (in tool bar) is still yellow and I have the yellow icons on the contracts...

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) Posts: 1,869US1
    What a rip off- new kite- half the RP % for the very same price, Hey, we do not buy a half dozen eggs for the price of a dozen!!!

I think they call it "Maximum World Class Inflation".  We no longer can buy a loaf of bread for $1.50; now it is $3.50 or more. LOL
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) Posts: 826GB1

I think they call it "Maximum World Class Inflation".  We no longer can buy a loaf of bread for $1.50; now it is $3.50 or more. LOL

of course !  and how many times does the supermarket come back to regain the loaf of bread and sells it to you again  in your world squashed under the weight of inflation ?

edited 07.12.2018

Now you can see it better, I sent a larger image

P.S.   And yes, I am getting the bonuses for the members that we have subscribed.
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,776Moderator, ModGreen
    @gavinfarms (US1) Is it ok now after the Hotfix?

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• dancer (NL1)dancer (NL1) Posts: 5NL1
    hello, about the kites.
    i think it would be fair to give also 25% extra rp to players who WON their acrobatic kite with hard work at the hard word event. 
    dancer @ nl 1
    Nope....still broken
    gavinfarms @ us 1
    Nope....still broken
    Thanks Gavin, I will let them know on Monday. :)

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

• i thought we could keep 1 kite? but all mine kites are gone?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) Posts: 30,376US1
    i thought we could keep 1 kite? but all mine kites are gone?
    @paultje1975 (US1) Have you looked in your Drop Box? Others have said that's where they found it.  :)

i thought we could keep 1 kite? but all mine kites are gone?
    @paultje1975 (US1) There are still a small group of people waiting for their kites, see This Announcement

@paultje1975 (US1) There are still a small group of people waiting for their kites, see This Announcement
    am i on the list ? i had 2 kites. really bad i cant use them now in the CC
    am i on the list ? i had 2 kites. really bad i cant use them now in the CC
    I also had a kite (HAD being the operative word).  My kite has also been AWOL for the whole of this CC.  Please return forthwith with compensation for being deprived of its use!
    @paultje1975 (US1) @Piebaldsparkle (GB1)  I am not sure exactly what happened, with the few that did not get their new kite, it was something to do with being offline between the FHWE ending & the update running, but Hunter assures us they have a good list of everyone that had kites & how many they had etc so it should all work out in the end, but sorry for the delay. :/ 

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) Posts: 1,869US1
    Theres a very easy solution to this kite mess.

Give all the kites back at their original values

Next co-op championship have new category called the kite league.   Keep selling kites and watch the fun.

Let the rest of us have a balanced and fair championship without kites.

Just my opinion.
    Though I like your solution, I know that this is not the way that the designers-the Team do it; just look at what happened to the original DSF direct sell.  When the game became unbalanced, what did they do?  They took away the direct sell opportunity and everybody across all servers went into total uproar ("uproar" is an understatement to the Nth degree).  Well then finally the direct sell came back at a severely lowered price ("severely"  is also a maximum understatement). So I definitely can not see your suggestion about the kites ever taking place.  Sorry!  Just my opinion.
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) Posts: 826GB1
    .....we have to remain focused.  What happened here was organized, poorly-disguised theft.  There are lines in life that people and groups should not cross and GGS has crossed one..... 

That's exactly what happened !

Heard any replies ? Nope, they couldn't care less about what players think, what players lose, what players paid for etc etc

This company is a classic example of "the fish rots from the head down", there 's no reasoning possible 

Sign In to comment.